It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Child Victims of Muslim Rape Gangs in the U.K.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   

In a gut-wrenching development, it may turn out that last year’s report detailing a decade-and-a-half of sexual exploitation inflicted on at least 1,400 children from Rotherham, England—and the PC-driven effort to cover it up–may represent the proverbial tip of the iceberg. The city’s Labor MP Sarah Champion believes as many as one million children may have been victimized, describing it as a “national disaster” that requires the establishment of a task force to deal with the “horror.”

Child Victims of Muslim Rape Gangs in the U.K.?

I recently found this terrible article concerning what is occurring in another area of the UK, Rotherham in this case, where again, there is an on going investigation (1997-present) about muslim (Pakastani) immigrants.Exposure of the cover up just unfolding. I hope the source is reliable enough for most of you.. The investigation is currently underway;
edit on 21-2-2015 by tony9802 because: typo

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: tony9802

In a gut-wrenching development, it may turn out that last year’s report detailing a decade-and-a-half of sexual exploitation inflicted on at least 1,400 children from Rotherham, England—and the PC-driven effort to cover it up–may represent the proverbial tip of the iceberg. The city’s Labor MP Sarah Champion believes as many as one million children may have been victimized, describing it as a “national disaster” that requires the establishment of a task force to deal with the “horror.”

Child Victims of Muslim Rape Gangs in the U.K.?

I recently found this terrible article concerning what is occurring in another area of the UK, Rotherham in this case, where again, there is an on going investigation (1997-present) about muslim (Pakastani) immigrants.Exposure of the cover up just unfolding. I hope the source is reliable enough for most of you.. The investigation is currently underway;

I remember reading an article about 3, maybe 4 years ago about a 12 year old girl forced into sexual slavery by a Muslim cab driver she had gotten a ride from school with. Horrifying story for the poor girl. She had gone through 2 forced abortions by the time she was 14, and her parents had no clue what she was doing. She was rescued when she was around 17 I think it was. She said she wasn't the only one this was happening to.

+25 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: tony9802

Another day and another Islamic atrocity makes it's way into the daylight. Wonder how the apologists will explain this one away?

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   
It's been underway for a while.

A lot of disgusting cowards involved.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

I guess all the Eastern Europeans and Romanys in the Jay Report are Islam's problem as well...

Or the White Brits who preyed on people in Rotherham between that period of time...

Wake up.

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

By wearing out their report button when they see the truth (like op's post) on sites like this and facebook,by screaming bigot when people point out these monstrosities-and the reason (pc) it is allowed to happen.

The apologist is just as guilty as the perpetrator.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Anyafaj

I have a difficult time understanding.. this means that the children are not communicating to their parents about what is happening or what has happened to them?

The children must be scared, or they are threatened and traumatized to the point of not speaking about it for years on end. Fortunately many of them from this town, Rotherham, are finally coming forward and revealing everything to the primary investigator (Mrs Sarah Champion).; She states in the article that she receives at least 10 children per week, (many of whom are now adults) to speak about their case and history:

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   
The tip of the iceberg.

That is more than enough to send a shiver through you. Don't ever forget the children who were/are being abducted and raped and/or murdered at the hands of the ruling classes.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Horrible and disgusting.
It is a shame that people do this.

Find if funny that people want to actIke this is only carried out by certain people and not a word wide problem for decades, well centuries really

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   

It is not just Muslims that are doing this . When ANYONE is caught doing this they should be strapped naked to a barrel , then bring in a donkey and ... You see where i am headed . Let them see whats it is like having something forced upon them .

Eye for an eye kind of thing .
edit on 21-2-2015 by hutch622 because: spelling

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973

Another day and another Islamic atrocity makes it's way into the daylight. Wonder how the apologists will explain this one away?

So far the common tactic is "it's not happening trust me I live close by". I am sure denial will be here shortly.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   

I'm guessing that the rapists are either threatening to kill them/their family if the kids say anything.

It seems to be the standard operating procedure with these types.

Also,it appears that reporting crimes committed by muslims is considered racism/bigotry in europe.

I guess that unfortunately the europeans are reaping what they sow-by allowing a certain group to basically take over their cities.

Apologists take note.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

They get a free pass because europeans are deathly afraid to be considered bigots by pointing the finger at the elephant in the room.

The price of "multi-culturalism".

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: FalcoFan

How do they get a free pass?

Is your point that it goes unpunished?

I'm guessing that the rapists are either threatening to kill them/their family if the kids say anything.

While I don't doubt that possibility, many people won't report it out pure embarrassment.
They would rather just bottle it away and act like it never happened then talk about it and relive it.
Part of a problem with rape, do your self a favor and look up how often it goes unreported.
edit on stSat, 21 Feb 2015 19:37:11 -0600America/Chicago220151180 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

edit on stSat, 21 Feb 2015 19:38:33 -0600America/Chicago220153380 by Sremmos80 because: wrong word

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   

They get a free pass

In my world none would get a fee pass . Nobody , nada , zilch . Not fathers , mothers ,uncles ,aunts , friends , neighbours .Not Christians , Muslims, Hindus , Jews , royals or the powers that be . Also anyone i forgot . NOBODY
edit on 21-2-2015 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   

No free pass,really?

What is the number of kids that this has to happen to before there is something done?

Same with the catholic problem-nothing is done because they do it in the name of their "gods".

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

They get a free pass

In my world none would get a fee pass . Nobody , nada , zilch . Not fathers , mothers ,uncles ,aunts , friends , neighbours .Not Christians , Muslims, Hindus , Jews , royals or the powers that be . Also anyone i forgot . NOBODY

Agreed any rapist from anywhere should be visited by this guy....

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Unfortunately it is not "my world" . Tolerance for this should be zero . 30 years ago methinks that Rolf Harris would have gotten off . Paedophiles ability to hide behind fame is slowly wearing off . Perhaps those that are sheltered behind their religion will one day not be able to hide as well . Heres to hope .
edit on 21-2-2015 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Agreed.

But my point is this-the PC culture of today will never allow retaliation against anyone belonging to certain groups.

My methods of dealing with rapists cannot be written here.

My country (the U.S.) is already having problems like this-but with different groups.

The problem (PC) is always the same.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Cheers!

I am starting to think that ALL religions were created by evil men/women with the sole intent of being able to get away with rape and murder.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join