It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Child Victims of Muslim Rape Gangs in the U.K.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   
So when will they be sending these attackers back to Pakistan?

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: tony9802

Muslim rape? What about the UK elites raping & murdering children via Satanic rituals?

They're awfully quiet about that too! Hell, I bet they're blaming it all on the Muslims since their dirty laundry has slowly been aired these past few years.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Don't bring up that this is a world wide problem in almost every culture, that is not part of the hate parade going on here.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   
If it were my child involved, the safest place for those people who exploited my child would be in jail.

There is the law and then there is justice.

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
It's been underway for a while.

A lot of disgusting cowards involved.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Political correctness does more then stiffen Free Speech it seems. It's becoming dangerous in the physical realm as well. We have the highest office filled by a delusional man who either uses PC as a trusty tool or is as brain washed as the other far far leftist are. Not Liberals, cause Obama is no liberal. Far left is a whole different animal.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

you do realise that a lot of eastern Europeans identify as Islamic. not so much Romanians but alot of other countries in that block. i don't think marko is blind to the atrocities that are committed by the the white brits. he just voices opinion on the Islamic atrocities., because this is an islamic based post

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ibelievethemsm
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

you do realise that a lot of eastern Europeans identify as Islamic. not so much Romanians but alot of other countries in that block. i don't think marko is blind to the atrocities that are committed by the the white brits. he just voices opinion on the Islamic atrocities., because this is an islamic based post

No, I'm not blind to the other groups involved in this. They will all share the same room in hell when they die as far as I am concerned.

However, when you have Immams preaching things about women and sex like the below on the subject of rape and giving sermons on 'how to beat your wife' it becomes clear that there are many values in this faith that are not compatible with our views in western society.

"If you take out uncovered meat and place it outside on the street, or in the garden or in the park, or in the backyard without a cover, and the cats come and eat it ... whose fault is it, the cats or the uncovered meat?

www.theaustralian.com.au...

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: biggilo
a reply to: Anyafaj

The Rotherham case/problem is current, the problem has been going on for years however....

You will find child abuse anywhere you look, and you will find cover ups anywhere you look. Sad to say as a survivor this does not surprise me.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

i agree with you marko. many values in their faith i and many other people consider them abhorrent. but regardless of what we THINK, the second we label parts of their religion as bad. they call us racist and Islamaphobe or they try to explain away the horridness of parts their religion

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hijinx

So if they were white would you slander all christians?

And here come the Muslim apologists.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: chuck258

originally posted by: Hijinx

So if they were white would you slander all christians?

And here come the Muslim apologists.

Yes here they come, probably a labour leftwing looney pc brigade freak.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Human trafficking is as old as time and stops nowhere. Here in Canada thousands of abroginial girls and women are missing. Its disgusting.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   
There is no excuse for child abuse in whatever form perpetrated by anyone at any time.

The "million victims" is an estimate by the MP who has taken the matter up as her personal crusade.

The Daily Mirror is a UK tabloid and is the source for the article at Frontpage Mag.

The article is linked from a biased right wing publication: "Frontpage Mag" the tagline of which is "Inside Every Liberal is a Totalitarian Screaming to Get Out."

There is no excuse for child abuse in whatever form perpetrated by anyone at any time.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: tony9802

Muslim rape? What about the UK elites raping & murdering children via Satanic rituals?

They're awfully quiet about that too! Hell, I bet they're blaming it all on the Muslims since their dirty laundry has slowly been aired these past few years.

But there's no police evidence and most cases are dismissed as nonsense so what you say can't be happening. If it was there would be police evidence.

Hahah only kidding - that's the kind of tosh I'm sick of hearing.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I find it interesting that Muslim apologists are left wing and the peado-sympathisers are right wing.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   
This has been an issue for 10 years+, you, the Joe public, have only known about it for the last year or so. Those in areas affected by this longer, the truth is this has been happening a lot longer, certainly more so than the media and the police like to admit, let alone the government.

For those comparing this to the current scandal in Westminster regarding child abuse, please don't comment again until you have spoken to someone who has worked on this.

This makes the scandal in Westminster look tiny, its only reason for major scandal is where it has happened. Yes people people should pay for that, but the scandal in Westminster is nowhere near on the scale of this, nor in its quantity of victims nor in its barbarity.

This is exactly what it says on the tin, don't insult my experience to say otherwise, the reason the media are in a panic about it is because the scale of it and the common demographic of both the gangs involved and the common demographic of the victims, whatever you have read, multiply it by 1000.

Put it this way, every single area with a sizeable "community" has been hit with this and anyone who thinks it is anything other than related to certain demographics, best think again. As I said, for those too ignorant to understand the grand scale of this, you need to speak to people who have worked on this.

Don't worry though, the media will divert your attention to a couple of Chelsea morons not letting a black guy on the train, that should get everyone back on track...People this country need to open their eyes to the systematic engineering that is before you. That's all I'm going to say on a public forum, stick your heads in the sand or make a stand, it's up to you now, but this country won't get better, in fact you all best be prepared for this country becoming a hell of a lot worse.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
And if you ask Obama to address this he would say Christians probably did this during the Crusades and Inquisition hundreds of years ago. And other apologists would say the Westboro Baptist church is doing this right now. Lets's not acknowledge for what it is, it wouldn't be politically correct.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Let the guilty be found and punished.

However.

Look at what every thread regarding any issue that can be turned on its head to slam favorite targets of the American right-wing becomes.

Predictably, comments linking this travesty to all Muslims everywhere and involving President Obama arise.

Meanwhile, public frustration with this kind of ludicrous blanket condemnation provides the space for these kinds of horrors to proceed. It has nothing to do with "political correctness" which of course, is found on both "sides" of the political fence.

I'm curious. How many who are commenting here actually even read the linked article? How many of that number tried to track down the references from there (to the tabloid Daily Mirror)? How many looked at any other source for corroborating information for the claims made?

Some of you don't see the damage that unrelenting political extremism (yours included) is causing the world. It causes rational reasonable people to look (with some sympathy or favor) at the groups you're automatically condemning WHETHER THOSE GROUPS DESERVE IT OR NOT!

And all of you who are going to start the knee-jerk spouting liberal/progressive/communist/Muslim sympathizer at me can take a long walk.
edit on 10Mon, 23 Feb 2015 10:26:28 -060015p102015266 by Gryphon66 because: Spelling.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
For any interested: Link to the official report

From the introduction of that report by Investigator Casey:

We must not lose sight of what the failures in Rotherham have meant in practice; victims have been hurt and remain without justice, the Pakistani Heritage Community has been harmed by association , as have individual social workers, police officers, taxi drivers and other hard working people in the Council, voluntary sectors and the town of
Rotherham more broadly. It has also harmed public services because what happened in Rotherham does not represent its values - of putting the needs of the most vulnerable always at its centre. I want to be clear that the responsibility for the abuse that took place in Rotherham lies firmly with the vile perpetrators, many of whom have not yet faced justice for what they have done. I hope that this will shortly be rectified. But in its actions, the conclusion that I
have reluctantly reached is that both today and in the past, Rotherham has at times taken more care of its reputation than it has its of its most needy.

Notice that she does not condemn "all Muslims" or even "everyone in the Pakistani Heritage Community."

The fact that a mere tabloid account of this is being used for political points is utterly disgusting, and disrespects the real victims of these horrific crimes.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Yes, it is wrong to make a blanket condemnation. It is also wrong to not acknowledge that there is a religious component to all these acts, like it or not, even if it is an abomination of an interpretation. Until certain groups and the POTUS admits this, it will never be properly addressed and dealt with. Political correctness, not ISIS, will be our downfall.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join