It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXPOSED: Viral Pro-Vaccine Campaign Tied to Big Pharma

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   
This isn't about the measles. It's not about whether or not the vaccines are what they say they are. It's about the lies that lead many to not trust in anything we are being told. After watching the VIDS you'll get it...or not.

Just gotta follow the trail and this guy did just that.

Remember this?

Jennifer Hibben-White, recently took to social media by posting to facebook her concerns that her baby may or may not have contacted the measles while visiting a doctors office. "I'm angry. Angry as hell," wrote Jennifer, "I don't know if my baby will develop something that has death as a potential outcome. Death...“If you have chosen to not vaccinate yourself or your child, I blame you". The post has received nearly 300k shares on facebook which caught the attention of CTV news. - See more at: pressfortruth.ca...

Well here's how it all links up. Turns out that just following the family tree can expose a lot more than root rot.

It turns out that Jennifer Hibben-White who posted a viral Facebook post worried that her new born baby may have contracted the measles do to the "anti- vaxxers" has large ties to big pharma. www.activistpost.com...

pressfortruth.ca...

It seems that may be an agenda underfoot. But then again, many of us had that little feeling tho didn't we?

So, coincidence? Maybe. But, I just don't believe in coincidences much when it comes to Big Pharma, Govt., and The MSM all wrapped up in a big, cozy, profitable snuggle.

Gotta get those needles in us somehow I guess.

Peace

edit on 19-2-2015 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
No surprise there at all!

I am consistently amazed by the amount of people who are duped by this obvious and I do mean obvious propaganda put out by some of the most evil companies one could imagine!

That is the point I try to make with most pro-vaccine people, please for the love of god research the companies making these injections before you allow your child to become their guinea pig!

My go to is always BAYER, you know the staple of the NAZI big pharma cartel called IG FARBEN!

Then tell me again why I should trust their "medicine"
edit on America/ChicagoThursdayAmerica/Chicago02America/Chicago228pmThursday8 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   
So the connections are that she works in marketing and her dad is Alan Hibben (Alan Hibben LinkedIn).

No offense intended, but I'm not blown away by the 'evidence' of drug company conspiracy ties this video presents.

edit on 19-2-2015 by Elton because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Oh Surely Jude11 this is all total NONSENSE....Big Pharma has NO agendas here other than your health and well being!!....What an evil crackpot you are for posting this slanderous propaganda!!!

In fact, if you don't blindly believe vaccines as they are given to you today are 100% helpful, healthy, efficacious and for the better good of everyone, you should just be beheaded by ISIS ASAP.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Reply to: wyrmboy12

I feel really bad.

Peace

edit on 19-2-2015 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Things don't always go viral on the internet by chance, especially if dividing tactics are used. How many times do they have left until people will catch on and understand the ways they constantly try to manipulate us?

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elton
So the connections are that she works in marketing and her dad is Alan Hibben (Alan Hibben LinkedIn).

No offense intended, but I'm not blown away by the 'evidence' of drug company conspiracy ties this video presents.

No offense taken.

2 people out of 7 billion connected by blood as father and daughter and both in the lime light shining from Big Pharma where if one gets famous the other gets rich.

Coincidence? A really big one if it is. But stranger things do happen so I'll give it a possible.

Peace

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

Jennifer Hibben - Vice President of Marketing Company - video does not say she works for drug companies, just marketing (1:45 or so). I can not find link that she works for drug companies in the vid... Maybe link me? (or tell me what time in vid it is at?)

Alan Hibben (her dad) has stock in Corus Pharma.

Corus Pharma, a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of novel applications and formulations of known therapeutics to treat severe respiratory diseases (cystic fibrosis).

I'm not a fan of big Pharma, but I think the researcher is connecting dots that may actually not mean what he thinks they do...

edit on 19-2-2015 by Elton because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Sure they have an agenda... But your conspiracy agenda is worse! How do you live with yourself in the morning????

P.S. I'm practicing my shillitude. What do think so far?

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

Needs a bit of work..
I was thinking this story was shady when I seen it.. I came across the same info when I google imaged her pics..
I swear I have seen her before.. But I am not sure were..

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   
trust is a major issue...many people just don't trust anything. some aren't even sure if they actually exist and are completely shook by the notion of being.

so sad.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: michaelbrux

And some see with their own eyes the effects of a vaccination and kinda tend not to see it happen again.. Or maybe we are all just crazy..

Just saying man..
Here is some of my past..
Would You Vaccinate Your Newborn?

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elton

I think the researcher is connecting dots that may actually not mean what he thinks they do...

Don't ya hate it when that happens?

You made a good point, but I think it's better to err on the side of the connection than not.

What's the worse that could happen if Jude is wrong? Which I doubt.
Nothing of consequence to the average person other than egg on face.

What's the worse that could happen if you are wrong?
People go on blindly believing what they're told.

There may not be any dots to connect, but there are plenty of lines to read between,

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: DeepImpactX

In all honesty I kinda' doubt it matters if it was a coincidence or part of a nefarious plot. Most people will continue on exactly as they were...

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I wonder if the anti-vaxxers would not get their children vaccinated against anything. No polio, no mumps, no measles, no anything.
Would they then cry when their child gets sick and/or dies because of this, or would they say, "Oh well, at least I didn't give up my principles at the cost of my childs health."?

What are the reasons why they don't want their children immunized again? Jenny McCarthy something something?

Edit:

Afterthought. I wonder how much big pharma gets per immunization needle, versus, a lengthy hospital stay because of a sickness???

edit on 19-2-2015 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I don't believe in coincidences either with things like this. That seems to just be a sales campaign. Big Pharma pays some good people to promote their products, they also pay some very good people to try to get us to ignore side effects of their medications by throwing them out in those commercials. People get the impression that these ridiculous side effects are only listed because the government and some nuts want them on there, so they do not even listen to the list of side effects thinking they are rare. There is an accumulating effect to these, the chances of getting one of fifty possible side effects is actually quite good. Maybe thirty or more percent of people will experience one of them.

They have some pretty good people working for them trying to get us to believe in their deceptions. Now, some vaccines are necessary, but not all of the ones they are pushing nowadays. This is just a sales pitch.

I'm tired, I think I am sort of repeating. Got to go sleep.

edit on 19-2-2015 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: superman2012
What are the reasons why they don't want their children immunized again? Jenny McCarthy something something?

Then again it can be personal experience... Or possibly just not want to put themselves through the crap of getting shots..

For me it is the 1st.. I started in the post I linked why I am anti vaccine.. Read much?

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Elton

Alan Hibben doesn't hold stock in Corus Pharma, the company he used to work for, RBC, does. He and four others have control over those shares, on behalf of RBC.

He left RBC December last year, so I'm not sure if he would still be involved with those company shares any more.

The link is becoming ever increasingly untenable if you ask me.

www.nasdaq.com...

I'll try and be a bit more thorough later on as I'm on my phone doing all this

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Star and flag

In the 50s and 60s and even later, vaccines were made without adjuvant or thiremisol. This made them last very short time like merely 1 month, and even shorter if sporadically refrigerated

Once the industry started solving the shelving problem with chemicals and metals in vaccines

That is when human immune system started causing fevers that end in autism that later is diagnosed as the baby grows

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: PizzaAnyday505

Star and flag

In the 50s and 60s and even later, vaccines were made without adjuvant or thiremisol. This made them last very short time like merely 1 month, and even shorter if sporadically refrigerated

Once the industry started solving the shelving problem with chemicals and metals in vaccines

That is when human immune system started causing fevers that end in autism that later is diagnosed as the baby grows

You do have solid proof of this, right?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join