It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXPOSED: Viral Pro-Vaccine Campaign Tied to Big Pharma

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ThichHeaded

The post is about a lady a kid a hospital and measles.. Fact kid.. I didn't blank statement anything..

Well, you called yourself anti vaccine so I'm guessing you can see my confusion about your claims of not blanketing all vaccines as one until shown that your claim of an autism vaccine link weren't true, then jumped to measles...

You a good partner? Do you have every reason in the world why something isn't your fault? I am just curious... Reason being is you seem to push that statistics since vaccinations have been started are just flukes.. Meanwhile these statistics of things happening to people continue to rise since vaccinations have been enacted.. Then you say it must have been some other reason and not vaccinations..

My wife doesn't complain too much so I believe I'm an okay partner..you interested?

Are vaccines my fault now?
I'm not saying they're flukes, I'm saying people are claiming a corelation when science, and the organizations "created" by vaccines, say there is no corelation. It shouldn't be hard to understand.

You know whats interesting about statistics that cant be explained but a sudden rise in a queue? You look for the common denominator on what all these numbers have in common and you come to a conclusion to what is it.. me.. I dont need statistics or some government idiot telling me vaccinations are good.. I can show you my 15 yr old kid to prove you are so full of sh*t that it isnt even funny..(this is the part you say well it must have been the chicken he ate or the sponge bob episode he watched right after the vaccination that cause him to get autism..)

That is the correct way to do it! Look for the common denominator and then prove that it is what is the cause. In this case, autism has been shown to not be the cause of autism. I don't care how many 15 year old kids you show me. Also, remind me not to watch spongebob while eating chicken at your house.

The interesting thing about him is when he was diagnosed autism was 1 and 142 i think.. Today autism is what 1 in 68? Statistics statistics statistics... Find the common thing in all these people.. I give you a hint...

Agreed, the numbers do seem to keep going up.
Let's keep working to find the common denominator though instead of blaming an internet meme or listening to a quasi-celebrity. In case you need reminding again, here is a reminder that you are only speaking based on your belief.
I'm not diminishing your family's stuggle (because I know I will be accused of that shortly) but am just stating the facts. If that clashes with your beliefs that's fine, but all facts, decades of research and even the Chief Science Officer of Autism Speaks say you are wrong.
edit on 20-2-2015 by superman2012 because: spelling and adding

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: superman2012

I was talking about the post here.. I got my kid 2nd one the MeaslesMR shot ya same thing.. No?

I am not saying your the blame but meh if u wanna take credit have fun..

Studies.. What studies... From both sides I see garbage.. has there ever been an unbiased study on vaccinations? See the word UNBIASED? That is a key word... But as I stated from personal exp I do know the MeaslesMR shot caused my kid to get screwed up after he got it..

So ya.. MeaslesMR shot goes with this post.. Cause MeaslesMR wouldn't be MeaslesMR without the Measles in it eh?

As my post from 2012 states the MeaslesMR shot specifically..

originally posted by: ThichHeaded
Hey people.. I have been a strong opponent of vaccines because my youngest son acquired autism after he got his MMR shot at 5(Roughly 04/05 ish). So I need a bit of help in trying to figure out what is good and bad about the vaccines.. I know alot of bad that can happen because of what happened to Willie.. I think it was the mercury that cause him to acquire autism but supposedly they said they took out the mercury in the MMR shot..

To my understanding they changed the vaccines to aluminum and a list of other crap in there..

But I would like to know what you would do if you had a baby and you had a choice on whether or not to vaccinate them..

Risk them getting messed up from the vaccine or let their immune system deal with the problems its self..

I am only asking this because My wife and I had a baby on 3/7/12 The day before the shooting at Western Psych. I do not want the same thing happening to her that happened to my youngest son......

bold for you pal..

Agreed, the numbers do seem to keep going up.
Let's keep working to find the common denominator though instead of blaming an internet meme or listening to a quasi-celebrity. In case you need reminding again, here is a reminder that you are only speaking based on your belief.
I'm not diminishing your family's stuggle (because I know I will be accused of that shortly) but am just stating the facts. If that clashes with your beliefs that's fine, but all facts, decades of research and even the Chief Science Officer of Autism Speaks say you are wrong.

Might wanna read up on autism speaks there pal.. Not the best group to be a goto guy..
www.autistichoya.com...

Additionally, Autism Speaks implicitly and tacitly allows dangerous misinformation about the science of autism to spread, such as the repeatedly debunked claim that vaccines cause autism. People in the anti-vaccine movement have caused numerous outbreaks of preventable and nearly-extinct diseases in the United Kingdom and the United States for fear that vaccines will cause their children to be Autistic. Children have died because of this. Former Vice President Allison Tepper Singer, who appeared in the "Autism Every Day" public service announcement, actually resigned from Autism Speaks because they refused to publicly and unequivocally take a stance against such false and dangerous scientific misinformation. (That does not, however, excuse the fact that she has to this date refused to apologize for the statements she made in that video.)

www.forbes.com...
edit on 2/20/2015 by ThichHeaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   

My apologies. I assumed because of your statement of you saying that you were anti vaccine, that you weren't just MMR anti vaccine.

Personal experience does not equal science and you know it, that is akin to someone claiming a UFO caused Autism, it wouldn't fly.

Any other groups that represent a disease that are on the list of "do not believe"? I would just like to know what is allowed to be brought before the group. Or is it just the ones that agree with you that you would like to be represented here?
Is the SFARI.org that was linked in a your link allowed?
No evidence MMR vaccine causes Autism.
Metastudy done on 1.2 million kids?
Please let me know exactly what you will allow to be part of my argument. Science, facts, studies, etc seem to be out.

Might want to also read about Autistic Speaks. Criticized not for their stance or the science behind it but, because they don't have any autistic people in that group. How can they speak for them? Should be renamed Autistic Facts.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Perhaps you might also want to take a stab at explaining how 1 in every 3 sets of twins, one twin will develop autism. (average)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Elton

But all marketers are evil. They are both guilty by association.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
heheh, I was just rereading this thread to see if I could gain anymore knowledge from it and read your quote a little more closely.

Additionally, Autism Speaks implicitly and tacitly allows dangerous misinformation about the science of autism to spread, such as the repeatedly debunked claim that vaccines cause autism. People in the anti-vaccine movement have caused numerous outbreaks of preventable and nearly-extinct diseases in the United Kingdom and the United States for fear that vaccines will cause their children to be Autistic. Children have died because of this. Former Vice President Allison Tepper Singer, who appeared in the "Autism Every Day" public service announcement, actually resigned from Autism Speaks because they refused to publicly and unequivocally take a stance against such false and dangerous scientific misinformation. (That does not, however, excuse the fact that she has to this date refused to apologize for the statements she made in that video.)

The group that you deemed better than Autism Speaks (which denounces the vaccine - autism link now) was critical of that group because of their stance that vaccines cause Autism.
Thanks for helping me make my point.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

Missed this one. Thanks for the heads up.

F&S&

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Never fear. I am sure those loving compassionate, generous, altruistic, pharmaceutical companies, made sure each child had a healthy supply of it's liquid Tylenol and other medicines, to treat any untowards symptoms, that would have occured naturally, since there is no way they can be held responsible for any illnessess that developed from the use of their knowingly, contaminated products that they continued to allow to be sold.

Again fear not. They are going to pay a whopping 25 million for their naughty behavior, and they promise they will never knowing place contaminated products on the market again. And of course you shouldn't let this one little slip make you think that their vaccines aren't perfectly pure and safe, just because their bottom line is much more important than the health or life of you or your child.

Don't be a tin foiler. Trust your government and big pharma. They know best.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join