It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Italy has presented a motion to support Palestine as an independent state

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   

A group of lawmakers in Italy has presented a motion to support Palestine as an independent state ahead of a vote in the Italian parliament. Over the past months, similar resolutions were approved by a number of European countries.

Italy has presented a motion to support Palestine as an independent state

The Democratic Party (PD) of Prime Minister Matteo Renzi is said to be ready to support the resolution, making it likely to be approved.

Even if it is a non-biding resolution, it's important to realize that the international community, step by step, is fighting the anti-semitic dogma for what it is. In my opinion there's no other away to peace, until you recognize the true aggressor at the peace "table".

Palestinians are seeking to create an independent state on the territories of the West Bank, East al-Quds (Jerusalem), and the Gaza Strip, and are demanding that Israel withdraw from the occupied Palestinian territories.

Israel, however, has so far refused to do so and is unwilling to discuss the issue of al-Quds.

edit on 19/2/2015 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Give their land back, leave them be, restore what was destroyed, remove the plagues that cause chaos in the middle east.

If only world leaders and powerful nations cared to be fair, and actually LEAD on the global scene (I'm not talking about military leadership either).

Politics is usually a lot hype for nothing. Just agendas and distractions. ..

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Hmmmm and where were all the ISIS terrorists disguised as immigrants heading?, from to Libya to Italy they say hmmmmm.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   
The world sees things like the following and does nothing about it. In fact, people want to legitimize Palestine as a nation state in the modern world? To me this means there is no modern world, humanity is still in the dark ages.

To the girls in the following story, the world sees your tragic fate and it turns a blind eye. If this doesn't make anyone feel ill, I question their humanity. Now, what is anyone thinking supporting this even indirectly?

HAMAS PLAYS HOST TO PEDOPHILIA

Muhammed married a six year old bride. But Islam has evolved in 1500 years. In Hamas land, in 2009, the brides are almost seven.

Mass Muslim Marriage

450 Grooms Wed GIRLS Under Ten In Gaza

A gala event has occurred in Gaza.

Hamas sponsored a mass wedding for four hundred and fifty couples. Most of the grooms were in their mid to late twenties; most of brides were under ten.

Muslim dignitaries including Mahmud Zahar, a leader of Hamas, were on hand to congratulate the couples who took part in the carefully staged celebration.

"We are saying to the world and to America that you cannot deny us joy and happiness," Zahar told the grooms, all of whom were dressed in identical black suits and hailed from the nearby Jabalia refugee camp.
Read more at www.snopes.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Dude, this story is unsubstantiated at best. Your link even deems the story false.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dabrazzo
Hmmmm and where were all the ISIS terrorists disguised as immigrants heading?, from to Libya to Italy they say hmmmmm.

Exactly. Italy is in self-preservation mode for the soon to be invasion of ISIS.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Well, Italy alongside many European nations voted for Palestinian elevation at the UN to "observer status" in 2011. This is no big shakes.

The key to Palestine is a political settlement. This is complicated by the perpetuation of violence by people who don't want peace. This a problem both sides need to resolve. The sudden break out of peace would deprive some countries with a distracting focus of their hatred.

Regard

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Ban Ki-moon: Gaza is a source of shame to the international community

Ban Ki-moon, described the destruction in Gaza from the recent conflict with Israel as “beyond description” and a source of “shame to the international community” as he visited the war-devastated coastal strip

But...meanwhile a draft resolution on Palestinian statehood submitted at UN council, resulted in the following outcome:

The analysis of the diplomatic chess:

So, before "we can" recognize the true aggressor, "we" have also to recognize the true supporter of this impasse and demand change.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: voyger2
Ban Ki-moon: Gaza is a source of shame to the international community

Ban Ki-moon, described the destruction in Gaza from the recent conflict with Israel as “beyond description” and a source of “shame to the international community” as he visited the war-devastated coastal strip

But...meanwhile a draft resolution on Palestinian statehood submitted at UN council, resulted in the following outcome:

The analysis of the diplomatic chess:

So, before "we can" recognize the true aggressor, "we" have also to recognize the true supporter of this impasse and demand change.

Unfortunatly YAsser arafatt and th e PLO leadership gave the game away and the US and the ones abstaining know this. Both of them said the PAlis(in their time frame) were not even related to anyone there in that place they were at. In their own words"one minute we are refugees from syria,egypt and others then th enext we are majically palestinians." if i remember the phrase.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Although, I need to include, for the sake of truth, the following comments from an American investigative journalist:

The relationship between [Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin] Netanyahu and Obama is quite likely the worst we have seen between a US president and an Israeli prime minster since President John F. Kennedy told then Israeli Prime Minister David Ben-Gurion that Israel would never have nuclear weapons as long as he is president.

Of course, days after his assassination, President [Lyndon B.] Johnson reversed that policy and started to provide nuclear technology from the United States to Israel.

The issue is that anytime any world leader decides to confront Israel, or Israeli propaganda, they are immediately put in danger and that includes every one since Count Folke Bernadotte, the US-Middle East peace negotiator who was gunned down by Israeli terrorists in 1948, and Dag Hammarskjold who was mediator in the Middle East and others.

anytime any world leader confronts Israel they have to be prepared for any type of retaliation, whether it’s political or otherwise.

So I believe that President Obama has to be very, very concerned right now that the Israelis don’t try to do something to harm him physically or politically

Obama should improve security to avoid a Kennedy fate: Journalist

edit on 19/2/2015 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   
So I wonder where the terrorist attack will take place in Italy? France voted to recognize Palestine and a terrorist attack happened and people were killed then Benny made a speech about how Europe wasn't safe for Jews so come to Israel. Denmark voted to recognize Palestine and yet another terrorist attack so Benny made yet another speech. Italy recently said they was worried about ISIS attacking them according to Gen Snipes ISIS was created to wipe out Hezbollah. Now what nation wants to wipe out Hezbollah? Israel. What nation benefits from Jews being to scared to live in Europe? Israel. It may be dare I say a conspiracy but it seems like Israel is behind all of this.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Unfortunatly YAsser arafatt and th e PLO leadership gave the game away and the US and the ones abstaining know this. Both of them said the PAlis(in their time frame) were not even related to anyone there in that place they were at. In their own words"one minute we are refugees from syria,egypt and others then th enext we are majically palestinians." if i remember the phrase.

If this is true then where did Mark Twain visit? You do know he was around long before Arafat. Not to mention passports and maps show there was people living in a place called Palestine long before he or the PLO was even invented.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: voyger2

I can see it now...

"You filthy anti-semites!"

I salute the Italian lawmakers behind this

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Those children were nieces of the Brides and Grooms.

Carry on...

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Romans are to blame for the maps issue. RFemember they renamed it that to punish the jews/hebrews there. You know this ive postd the proof before about the name change. Its never been a official country though. Everyone outside the roman empire still called it judea. But the arabs and everyone there(who was not hebrew/jew) decided to say it wasnt even back then to perpetute the roman lie.

HEre i will provide two links. Read them. OF course you will have to ignore soem things said in them but i am sure youre smart enough to pick out non relevant data.

truth about arafatt and palestinians

Palestinian people a KGB invention for arafatt and PLO

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Romans are to blame for the maps issue. RFemember they renamed it that to punish the jews/hebrews there. You know this ive postd the proof before about the name change. Its never been a official country though. Everyone outside the roman empire still called it judea. But the arabs and everyone there(who was not hebrew/jew) decided to say it wasnt even back then to perpetute the roman lie.

HEre i will provide two links. Read them. OF course you will have to ignore soem things said in them but i am sure youre smart enough to pick out non relevant data.

Who cares what the romans did?

It was 2000 years ago.

Claims on land that far back mean nothing.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Read in the links. then you can see that the claims of the PLO and arafatt were straight up lies. Dont even matter about the 2000 yr old claim.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Romans made maps in the 1800's?
From you links.

The Jews were only continuous and stable population in the region from time immemorial

This is a flat out lie. The person that wrote this must have never heard of a people called the Egyptians. You know it's that place right beside Gaza.

Islam is the only religion that defiles other religions, churches, temples, shrines, and graves.

This is another lie. Christians Muslims and Jews have rebuilt the holy buildings they conquered through war.
There is even more lies packed into just that first link but how accurate do you think an article would be when it calls Palestine a worldwide threat.
The second link is just as funny. This is what Arafat said as written in your second link.

“[T]he Palestinian people have no national identity. I, Yasser Arafat, man of destiny, will give them that identity through conflict with Israel.”

Palestine is not recognized as a nation by the UN so in that part he is right. But to say there has never been a Palestine is just ignorance.
edit on 19-2-2015 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Your source...

The Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO), under the tutelage of the Soviet KGB, invented “The Palestinian People” who allegedly had been forced to wage a war of national liberation against imperialism.

PLO Founded - 1964.

His Majesty's government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country.

Balfour Declaration Formed - 1917.

So who were the non-Jews existing in Palestine 47 years before the PLO & the KGB "invented Palestinians"???

The ones who wouldn't be wronged???

Until 30 years later when they were forced into an Exodus like the Ancient Jews...
& then when the ones who refused to leave proceeded to be Ethnically Cleansed... Like recent history's Jews...

Zio-History is a convenient gloss over of indignation.

I'd like to see that quote of "made up Palestinians" in a full speech...
Or a document signed by the man himself...

Otherwise it's authenticity in the perceived context is open for ridicule as bunk!
edit on 19-2-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: voyger2

Watch for Mossad now to punish Italy with a terrorist attack

It's what they do

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join