It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Earhquake immanent!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I don't normally pay any attention to these sort of threads but star and flag for you. I just hope that there isn't a bigger quake to follow. If I was Japanese, I'd be moving inland for a few days...

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   

its just that every time there's little or no sun spots there's a big one!

The statistics don't seem to support this claim.

You can get sunspot data here:
www.sidc.be...

You can get earthquake data here:
earthquake.usgs.gov...

Care to show us the correlation you're referring to? I see that the middle of July last year had very few sunspots. No quakes of 7 or above.

edit on 2/16/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Theres no specific science except that i noticed it like an indicator of sorts when i get these notions, this is a first public test for me, this happens all the time i haven't said anything to anyone cause people just wouldn't believe the things ive known before hand. i see breaking news and am like yea i knew that already so that im already detached from it
its weird to try to explain . Anyway watch Russia for the next few days their about to act up- badly... another test. we'll see what happens. till then stay safe.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   
this is cool i called it.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy
I was expecting a prediction of the next 'Big One' here in Cali with a Richter magnitude level of over 9000.

Scientists detail impact of 'Big One' quake in Califnornia

Now this is a prediction I can get behind.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
a reply to: Phage

Theres no specific science except that i noticed it like an indicator of sorts when i get these notions, this is a first public test for me, this happens all the time i haven't said anything to anyone cause people just wouldn't believe the things ive known before hand. i see breaking news and am like yea i knew that already so that im already detached from it
its weird to try to explain . Anyway watch Russia for the next few days their about to act up- badly... another test. we'll see what happens. till then stay safe.

What type of breaking news? I'm interested.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

I wouldn't call it just yet, you never know,
there may be a bigger one.

Just a quick question,
are you around any quake zones yourself?

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

Im in NC so not really, my head got swelled for a minute i hope there isnt a bigger one truly, but it is cool because ive kept this to my self for awhile this was the first time public.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Well,Keep on keeping track and see if you can somehow get a little more specific.
Like when you get that feeling just say out loud "where" and then write down the first image that comes into your head no matter how weird it seems. You might pick up on patterns that way and be able to pinpoint closer to where something might happen.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   

I'm confused about what you "called"?

Link

Magnitude Average Annually
8 and higher ..........1 ¹
7 - 7.9 ................15 ¹
6 - 6.9 ................134 ²
5 - 5.9 ................1319 ²

At an average of 15 per year, you could predict one each month and be right most of the time.

To me a prediction would include date, location and magnitude and be accurate before you could claim you "called it"?

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

They generally don't come quite that specific.
You can sometimes pin down location and close timing, (like within a week or two) but when it comes to hard numbers, it is very hard to catch.

The thing is, a person has to start somewhere.
The op said they have had this happen before and got it right, so maybe
they just need some fine tuning to start to pinpoint things.
Perhaps they will be able to do it again, and get more accurate as time goes on?
Or maybe it was a vague lucky guess,
only time will tell...

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: phoenixlights321

Hi, i guess i have to start logging / listing when this happens to me but its a knowing/intuition of sorts A global pulse kind of. if that's the correct term. so like when that woman drove thru those people in Ferguson i knew that would happen just didnt know when, its usually a few days beforehand, The Boston marathon fiasco, Cuba, the Vote/Crimean peninsula. a bunch of other things too, i didn't pay much mind to it. it just happens, i cant do anything to stop it, a heads up if you will

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

Why are all those things required? Depth? Death toll? Tsunami? What if it's in Mississippi? What if no one dies? You've obviously never had a premonition if you think the info comes in like it's off a Twitter feed. A large earthquake doesn't happen every day so if one happens in the next day or so I'd call it a hit. By your standards no one ever gets premonitions.
edit on 2182015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Well from my own experience premonitions simply don't satisfy the who what where when and why of those who've never had one. a reply to: Blaine91555

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   
However... 6.9 is not massive either so I wouldn't crow yet OP.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Yep, there will always be people who tell you it was not a premonition no matter how close you are, and if you hit it right on the head? It becomes a "lucky guess".

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

someone says there will be a 7.0 in the next few days and there is a 6.9 and you do not see the corralation?

really what more could we expect?

op do not let them fool you that was bad a$$
they have a sustained effort to cover up the corralation you see.
edit on 18-2-2015 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

The OP said massive in the thread title and 7 plus in his post. This is neither massive nor 7 plus. It's 6.9 close but no cigar. If he had said 7.0 I'd give it to him but he didn't. Don't go moving the goal posts.
edit on 2182015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

That is why I told him not to claim it ,
as there might be something bigger.

"Massive" doesn't suggest a 6.9.

Wording has a lot to do with predictions like these as that is all one really has to go on.
edit on 18-2-2015 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
a reply to: deadeyedick

The OP said massive in the thread title and 7 plus in his post. This is neither massive nor 7 plus. It's 6.9 close but no cigar. If he had said 7.0 I'd give it to him but he didn't. Don't go moving the goal posts.

Moving goal post?

How about you realize that this is one of the very few prediction threads that has came true.

The op is in the top 1% of eq claims

We can not ask for much more.

His method whatever it is could be a big deal if he remains focused on how he done it and repetes it

Have you ever been called a party pooper?

If not you have now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join