It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Are the Sex You Were Born!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   
From your OP.

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
First...this is not meant as an insult to anyone and I have nothing against transgender people. I must have read or heard this same type of statement ten times in the past week for some reason...so...

No need to reply.

Reading/hearing something is having it shoved down your throat? You're the one stuffing things in people's face in reaction to their expression of something having literally nothing to do with you.

Go start a blog if you don't want people to reply to your bat# crazy view of the world.
edit on 4-3-2015 by Eunuchorn because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-3-2015 by Eunuchorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eunuchorn
Go start a blog if you don't want people to reply to your bat# crazy view of the world.

When you start telling me what my view is when I never stated a view, just a fact...and you decide to start calling names where the # has to replace your words...the conversation is obviously over. No reason to continue wasting anyone's time. Have an absolutely wonderful day

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

originally posted by: Hecate666
OP, you are worrying about semantics. I know what you are saying, that no outside fiddling can make you into something else than what you were born...apparently.

I say, it can. From a Neuroscientific point of view, hormones are the ones in charge. Literally everything you do and feel and think is influenced by hormones [and other neurotransmitters]. It is not influenced by 'things' such as penises or breasts.

Let that sink in.

If you have breasts [and some men do, read up on it], they feel very ashamed. Why? Because they are not women yet they are growing breasts. These are ususally removed surgically.

But, OP said if you are born a certain way that is what you are?

So if a guy with breasts calls himself a man, he is LYING according to OP. He should call himself a Heshe or they are LYING ba5tards. Even if they feel 100% male, they are not correctly born and hence shouldn't tell us how they feel inside but should name what is there. Heshe. Also just chopping breasts of will not make them male...[even though they are].

Back to hormones. Hormons have 100% grip on you, your body and your feelings. Your genitals have 0% influence on anything, because they are just meat extensions.
So if I feel like a woman inside and my hormones and neurotransmitters are telling me that I am a woman, then it bloody doesn't matter what chromosomes I have as they are just building-plans that do not take hormones into account.

So, forget your blooming chromosomes. They are have no other job than to build what is given to them. Hail to the hormones and neurotransmitters which are what makes your meat-suit into a human being.

Chop off some bits or add some, so it fits with who your SOUL really is, does make you into what you desire to be!

May I be so bold and say" "Sod the chromosomes", they've done their bit and they were wrong.

I believe my OP said it simply...if you are born male or born female, a sex change operation doesn't change what you are, male or female. If you disagree...fine. Are you saying that a male can change into a female by means of an operation? An actual female?

What is this, a magic roundabout? If you want an answer to your question, read my post, slowly. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, you can't change your DNA, ever. Never can you change your DNA.

Doesn't matter though. It is of no relevance. You must agree. DNA-no changy.

DNA is building plan of MEAT SUIT [body]. So you look the way you look.

So far with me????????

BUT there is always a BUT. The body can be INFLUENCED SO MUCH BY HORMONES, that it actually changes [properly] into into a suitable shape. Lot's of oestrogen and you'll grow REAL breasts, not fatty man-boobs. Lots of oestrogen changes your bones, your hair, your skin to [hold on really tight]>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>to a female version.
Just nature alone can do that.
However the willy is still attached but it will have shrunk considerable >>>>>>>>because nature figures that females don't need one.

So if even nature is OK with 'thinking' that a person with lots of oestrogen is a woman, then why can't you?

What do you want?

No DNA can't be changed.
But DNA isn't the only influence that determines the gender in a person.
It's like saying the car determines exactly how you will drive [may be true for some...].

If you go by every other attribute apart from DNA [femininity, emotions, toughts, behaviour etc], transgender men [for example] are definitely female, after the full whack. Properly. They are not male men any longer.

Maybe they are some exotic in-between stage.

Who actually cares?

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Apparently you disagree. No problem...happens all the time

Correct.

As it happens my disagreement is shared by professionals in the pertinent fields.

You're of course allowed to have an opinion, and to share it.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

And as much as you seem to dislike the facts, your quote really says it all:

"...modifying the body to better match the psychological gender identity."

It doesn't say change them from a male to a female.

They are saying psychologically they already are that gender.

Anyways that post was not towards your "breaking down the molecules" argument. Sigh. I asked if you wanted to address that post, or move onto the 'molecule' argument. I didn't say take the content of that post aimed at a one argument, and use it to represent my side for a different argument.

Discussion with you is clearly futile. Carry on.
edit on 5-3-2015 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join