It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 yr old remembers past life as a Chicago woman who died in a fire

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 03:05 AM
link   
He recalls meeting God and being pushed back down as a baby boy.

A five-year-old boy is convinced that he was a 30-year-old black woman in another life - and claimed to remember dying in a fire.

Luke Ruehlman, from Cincinnati, Ohio, thought he was once called Pam and lived in Chicago - until he leaped from a burning building in 1993.

The child claims he was then reincarnated and - remembers being named Luke by his parents.

Though the recollections have since stopped, Luke's mother Erika told local station Fox 8 how from the age of two Ruehlman would make references to his apparent alter ego.

He said: 'Well, I used to be [Pam], but I died. I went up to heaven, and I saw God, and he pushed me back down and when I woke up, I was a baby and you named me Luke.'

After revealing that in his 'former life' as Pam he lived in Chicago, Erika found an old news story which mentioned a Pamela Robinson, who died when the Paxton Hotel in the city caught light in 1993.

In footage for the show The Ghost Inside My Child, Luke was shown a page full of pictures of black women in their 30s, only one of which was the dead Pamela Robinson.

When asked to pick out Pamela, the footage claims, he chose the right picture.

Quite incredible if true. I find children to be conduits, if you will. Their minds are still open. My daughter died 3 times the day she was born. She used to talk about being up in heaven and seeing her brothers and sister there all the time. (My miscarriages.) That is, until a psychiatrist told her it wasn't nice to lie and tell fairy tales. So she stopped talking about it and hasn't said anything since. If you ask her now, she'll say, "Mommy, You know I'm not suppose to lie." Sometimes the mysteries of life are the best part of us. Why we have to kill it, I truly don't know.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Interesting article, thanks for sharing!

I'm pretty agnostic, but I like hearing stories like these.

S&F

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Elton
Interesting article, thanks for sharing!

I'm pretty agnostic, but I like hearing stories like these.

S&F

I was open minded, if you will, until she died and I almost died having her. I was "visited" by something, someone who told me that although she would have difficulties, she was fine. It was a woman all in white, glowing. Very fuzzy room. I thought it was a nurse. When I asked one of the nurses if I could talk to her again, they asked me to describe her, sol I did. They said no one wears white uniforms at this hospital. So I began to question who came to see then? I didn't feel threatened. I felt completely at peace even though I was scared and worried for my daughter. I knew she was dying when they went into to take her out of my stomach. (Emergency C-Section) So then I questioned, why did I feel at peace. Which only led to more questions and here I am today.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Anyafaj

Endorphins, dopamine, dmt and lots of other good stuff.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 05:12 AM
link   

People should pay attention...many, many children remember their past lives and what it was like being in Heaven before they reincarnated; they are a true testimony that reincarnation does exist.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I wonder why some people are forced to reincarnate and others are not. I have major hopes not to have to come back here. I don't like being stuck in a sickly body.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

If you are interested in reading more about reincarnation, I would recommend reading the book titled, Journey of Souls, by Michael Newton. It is very fascinating if true.
edit on 7-2-2015 by Voyaging because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Anyafaj

That is, until a psychiatrist told her it wasn't nice to lie and tell fairy tales.

What a stupid psychiatrist...

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace

That is, until a psychiatrist told her it wasn't nice to lie and tell fairy tales.

Exactly.

It would seem a lot of people in the field of psychology have more problems than the people they're "treating". Which is usually why they go into that field of study to begin with.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   

I wonder why some people are forced to reincarnate and others are not. I have major hopes not to have to come back here. I don't like being stuck in a sickly body.

lol, my wife and I talk about this all the time. We wouldn't want to come back. Living day to day can sometimes make you feel like your programmed. Living in a body with all the aches, pains and sickness that go along with it, isn't exactly my idea of fun. Any part of life we do like, is drowned out by all the hate, crime, wars, being a slave to your job and boss and seeing people suffer. No, I want one ticket to paradise.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   
It just sucks now, no telling what the future will be like.

And we live for the future while surviving the now.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: ItCameFromOuterSpace

Endorphins, dopamine, dmt and lots of other good stuff.

It's certainly possible.

2nd

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace

I agree. My thought was even if something isn't true, whatever makes a child happy. She even had "imaginary friends". When he asked her who they were, she said it was kids who came in her bedroom at night while she was sleeping and played with her toys. Now I can testify at night her toys would come on BY THEMSELVES and make all sorts of noise. Toys that had the off switch on when she went to bed, but were switched on when she woke. AND she STAYED in her bed the whole time. I personally believe this is a child who is surrounded by spirits, good and bad. She used to complain the Bad Man watched her while she was sleeping at night and wouldn't go to bed without a curtain on her window. During her birthday party one year I caught a photo of the kitchen window, in the window you clearly see a Mohawk Indian. I have it on disk, but it's packed up in storage, otherwise I'd put it up. Stunned the dickens out of me though. She came up behind me while I was looking at the photo one day, and she said, "Mommy! Bad man!" All that time we thought she was saying Batman. Oh course, Psych doctor told her imaginary friends don't exist.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I have memories of a "past" life, and also more glimpses of things, so its probably all concurrent, no time.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Perhaps your next go round will be free of pain and sickness. But in any case, you won't remember this one except on a very deep soul level.
Depends on what your soul's agenda is - and only your soul and its advisers know, in that other dimension.

But I understand. The pain of life is quite, well, painful. My mom doesn't want to come back, either. And as I get older and think about being a little kid again, and how long it seems to take to grow up, and how our circumstances at birth can be hopeful or miserable, I sometimes wonder about it. I understand being tired.

Then again, I don't think there's any 'forced' about it. I've read and understood that it can be thousands of 'years' - that you are allowed to rest until you are ready, and then you have counselors who help you sort things out (and they are still with you throughout the next cycle).

edit on 2/7/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

It would seem a lot of people in the field of psychology have more problems than the people they're "treating".

You are correct that some people enter the field of Psychology because they have, or have had, or have worked through their own issues. NO ONE that is alive doesn't have issues.

PsyCHIATRY, on the other hand, is a medical specialty - concerned about "curing" what 'ails people' with pharma or shock treatments and so on and so forth. They are two very different fields.

And what about 'preachers', my friend? What sort of a lot of people decide to become pastors?
And you know I'm not arguing with you - it's just a curious thing who decides who to become 'helpers' and who doesn't.

You and I both did - and have since retired from that world. But I'm confident we both went into it with the best of intentions, no matter how 'damaged' we were at any level whatsoever.

EVERY PERSON in the world is "damaged."
One needs to be aware of their own shortcomings and inner pain - and ALL counselors in psyCHOLOGY have gone through counseling themselves. Does that mean they are 'cured'? No - it means they have learned how to develop coping techniques (often by having undergone therapy and clinical treatment themselves) and that they feel confident that they can help others.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Guten Tag- Could it be that the child hasn't had their Pineal Gland calcified to the point of not being able to extract that info? There is a place in Virginia that is chock full of re-incarnation stories and most are relayed by kids...
The child remembers their past life/lives up until they're told they're lying (see above) or their pineal gland is calcified..

If You do get to the bookstore You might also check out: "The Tibetan Book Of Living And Dying"

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Nice! If true, of course. I cannot rule out the possibility of the parents preconditioning the child, but I cannot rule out the possibility that the boy's experience is genuine neither.

S&F

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   
originally posted by: JimNasium

Guten Tag- Could it be that the child hasn't had their Pineal Gland calcified to the point of not being able to extract that info? There is a place in Virginia that is chock full of re-incarnation stories and most are relayed by kids...
The child remembers their past life/lives up until they're told they're lying (see above) or their pineal gland is calcified..

If You do get to the bookstore You might also check out: "The Tibetan Book Of Living And Dying"

this explains what to think about at the time of 'passing' This may be very useful if You want to escape "getting stuck". I'm sure You've read about "The white lights" how about imagining "wormholes"???

"Talking To Heaven"

This addresses the difference in our "deaths" How some continue on and how some 'stick around'..Your Mileage May Vary

namaste

P.S. There are numerous videos on the web as it relates to de-calcifying One's Pineal Gland...

I've heard a LOT about this thing and the pineal gland. I know I have a cyst on mine and sometimes I can see things or dream things. I had a dream once I swear is a reincarnation dream, but I don't know. It was so real it was as if I was living it again. If that makes any sense.
edit on 2/7/2015 by Anyafaj because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/7/2015 by Anyafaj because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Sounds like "God' is a sadistic, controlling douche-bag if this story is true.

I'll take pass on heaven, reincarnation, and God, if this is the case.

Peace,

RT

He said: 'Well, I used to be [Pam], but I died. I went up to heaven, and I saw God, and he pushed me back down and when I woke up, I was a baby and you named me Luke.'

edit on 7-2-2015 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join