It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 yr old remembers past life as a Chicago woman who died in a fire

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: rukia

I don't know about the meeting God part being hokey. I've experienced what I can only describe as merging with God during a lucid dream that led to astral projecting.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: awakendhybrid
When I come across a thread like this I always feel compelled to share a couple thoughts.

If reincarnation is the primary method to material experience then we are sure to have a broader understanding of all of this OUTSIDE these lives.

When I read comments about how someone wouldn't have chosen this life for themselves for a myriad of reasons all I can think is, Of course! Not your human body/brain. THAT part of you is tired and disenhearted. That part doesn't usually get to remember that between-lives stuff.

But, what do we know of the strength and resolve at our Soul level? We may take the rest we need between lives, but for all we know each and every one of us at that level has plans, goals, lessons, challenges and agreements that we whole-heartedly jump into at the beginning of each life.

From what I have learned.... The I wouldnt have picked this sh*t life.. wtf..

Actually you do.. The reason you do is because there is something you have to learn in this life.. whatever that may be.. That is the reason you pick being here.. Whether now....... you say meh this life sucks ::cry, cry, cry:: in the end it was you... Also from what I understand how we end up here is kinda interesting.. They say alot of kids see god and then they are in this life... How i understand it is like this..

Lets play football and talk about god(my reference to god is not bible god.. just saying.. I am using this name because it is easier for me to get my point across..) at the same time.. anyway here we go..

Ok in a football game the 2 people most likely to call the shots are the quarter back(you) and the coach(god)
The coach will tell you bla bla bla bla and then you go on the field and play the game.. But of what the coach said isnt right the quarterback can call and audible (free will) and decided to do things his own way..

So what i said above is god gives you things you have to learn in this life.. From what I understand you can choose what life you want to be in with things you have to learn.. Then you choose which lesson(s) in a particular life you want to learn.. But the thing about this is your free will gets in the way.. So nothing is guaranteed.. But we are all here for a reason.. Just most people dont try and figure out the what and whys.. instead they just roam around and let others do the thinking for them.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: rukia
the meeting god part sounds a bit hokie.

When a kid mentions God or some other deity in these reports I think it can be excused for the child not having a more expansive vocabulary or experience yet to form something more nuanced to say. Most children on this planet are brought into whatever religion their family has and they use those religious words until they get older. Its hard enough for a kid brought into a family that has no concept of reincarnation in their religion to start discussing anything about such memories to begin with.

If this child still remembers this as an adult I would like to hear what they have to say about it then when they have a more detailed picture of our world to communicate with.
edit on 14-2-2015 by Frith because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Thing is, how can one be completely sure that it is not only the human brain being a master at old games?
Maybe one day science will have irrefutable truth ... but for now you never know.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: fmoriss
Thing is, how can one be completely sure that it is not only the human brain being a master at old games?
Maybe one day science will have irrefutable truth ... but for now you never know.

No we don't know, but in the same breath, it never hurts to let kids talk. They may not have the vocabulary we have, but sometimes, we can learn a few things from them too.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ThichHeaded

I'm not sure if you think I'm disagreeing with this idea or just adding on to what I had to say.

I was merely pointing out that at this material level, of course plenty of people would claim that they, if given the choice, would not choose a difficult life.

At a immaterial level though we got goals, we got objectives, we want to get # done! A life with varying obstacles and hardships is going to help us do that and I imagine we jump in initially pretty enthusiastically.

Ugh, as I type this though I'm fleshing out the reality that plenty of people retain that drive and enthusiasm throughout their material life (regardless of their circumstances) while others get "tired" and cynical (also regardless of their circumstances). Are they lost on a different path? Did they bite off more than they could chew? Are they regressing in some manner?

Ehh...I'm prolly just getting off topic.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Elton

When you die, you see the face of whatever or whoever you "worshipped" during your life.

To say he saw GOD when he died does not prove there is a GOD, it just proves that he was a Christian.

I will probably see the universe and fly around...I hope

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
I wonder why some people are forced to reincarnate and others are not. I have major hopes not to have to come back here. I don't like being stuck in a sickly body.

Everyone has to, until you reach enlightenment / nirvan (or perhaps there is a better earthly word)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: kissy princess

Many mansions is like a textbook for reincarnation, its amazing.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

"When we reincarnate do we have any say over where we go? I got quite lucky with my parents and place of birth this time around, I would like to think it wasn't purely random chance. I could have ended up in Uganda and sold off as a slave. Is our entire fate really purely random or was it the result of an arbitrary decision by a higher power? In which case we are all truly equal as any one of us could have just as easily been anyone else. From king to peasant to criminal."

You pick your parents, strange I know. And your next life if based on what you do in your present and previous lives. For example...if you were a ruthless King who ordered unjustified beheadings left and right the King (not the beheader with the sword bc it was his occupation) will have an unsatisfying next life, could possibly have terrible birth defects or mental disorders.

Also, according to books I have read, you do not reincarnate into animals and vice versa (although I still feel like there may be some crossing) but you CAN cross between genders...which in turn puts new light on transgenderism...a man will feel like a woman bc...well...he spent his past 3 lives as a woman.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

It is possible you could have been your mother's mother in a past life.

It is also possible that your girlfriend could have been your sister or daughter in a past life.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

Im pretty positive this was you, compare her death with your birth (just that her death was first). She spelled it out for you bc she wanted you (or you want yourself) to find her and learn from her.

Find out as much as you can about this woman, any info could help your current life.

Dang ive done like 6 posts in a row. I am a self-acclaimed reincarnation enthusiast if you couldn't tell.

Im going to try and stop now.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

I think our human perception of reality limits how we think about the soul. My theory is that our souls experiences multiple realities simultaneously, much like a radio tuner that can tune to multiple radio stations all at once. Our reality is but only one frequency our souls tune into. We can only perceive this frequency or this reality. Our souls however, can experience all versions of us in different realities. Possibly where our souls exists there are no concept of time and space (like the rim of a black-hole perhaps). When our body dies our soul tune out of this frequency, when it decides to tune back in to the same frequency into a new body, is when we have what we perceive as reincarnation.
edit on 8-7-2016 by joemoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: joemoe

That is a pretty cool way to look a things, to look at reincarnation in a different light. I believe in the "radio frequencies" theory as well, but do not know much of it. I think we reincarnate and also tune into other dimensions.

I do believe that there is also karma attached to our souls so doing good in our current life helps us to achieve greater things in our next lives.

edit on 8-7-2016 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

I believe our souls experiences multiple dimensions (different realities, perhaps even as a different entities on different planets) and timelines. Since our souls experiences what occurs in our reality, if those experiences are intense enough they may leave an imprint on our souls. These imprints can effect the soul and influence this/other realities that the soul is experiencing hence "Karma".

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Cool story but, unfortunately, he may have seen something on the internet about this story and this is how his brain processed that information.

Our brains can have a funny way to store memories, especially at a young age.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

hmmmm...interesting, an imprint. How do you explain "rebirth" and "choosing your parents" and the bardo of death. This makes great sense when talking about the bardos of life.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Due to the holographic nature of the reality in which we live, i believe we can identify with things that we are aligned with at that time, not realizing why. Take Lynne McTaggert and her book called 'the Field' for example.
www.amazon.ca...

Everything we believe to be real is something other that what we believe it is.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

"Rebirth" is just the soul tuning back into the same frequency it use to listen to. "Choosing your parents" is a great question, I wonder if a soul have any control where it gets to be once it tunes back into a frequency. I have a personal experience that say yes, but no theory as to why or how. Bardo is a concept of in between time, I wonder if souls experiences time as we know it at all, from what was relay to me they do not. Where they exists there is no time or space. Even if they are not listening to this particular frequency, they are still experiencing multiple others.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

The other side or Bardo or time between frequencies doesn't have the same time as us. Yes, probably no time. All I know is that they can see the future and the past.

I have some friends, who I would have been friends with even without this weird experience Im about to tell, but when I met them, the names of both of them (husband and wife, wife kept her maiden name) rang in my ears...I had heard of them before. There was no possible way in this lifetime...they were not "famous", they were from across the country, they had just moved here, just no way. The husbands face was also familiar (not so much the wife) but both of the names were eerily very familiar.

I believe that in a past bardo I repeated their names over and over bc apparently it was important for me to meet them...again. I dont know why...yet. I probably knew what their names would be bc I could see the future...so I pounded it in my "soul" to seek it out. It just sounds like something my dead self would do...cover all bases, I would probably still meet them but wanted to make sure I was struck by their names.

edit on 8-7-2016 by veracity because: type

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join