It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does this alien type sound familar to anyone?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: w810i

You can argue forever about whether it was a dream or night terrors. I'll take the approach that there really was such a creature in your bedroom.

You may have genetic ties to that ET species, so he searched you out unconsciously as a "kindred soul". Maybe he's crashed and is dying somewhere on Earth. Maybe he's staying underground on Earth, or in our solar system somewhere temporarily, and projected himself "out there" to find a familiar humanoid.

And as far as having gills, here is a photo of a dead aquatic ET:

www.hoax-slayer.com...
MALAYSIAN MERMAID

Although the flat face reminds me of this ET, at the :59 second mark:

www.youtube.com...
VIDEO STILLS OF ALIENS

Do either of these seem familiar to you, related to the creature you saw in your dream?

edit on 7-2-2015 by MKMoniker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   

What caught my eye about your description was the cream colored nature of the being and the length of it's arms in respect to it's torso.

I've had a partial glimpse of such an entity myself. I don't think it's alien. If I were to classify it, it would fall under the category of gargoyle.

I didn't get a good look at the face of the creature when it appeared in a dark hallway in my apartment a few weeks ago....it was only for a flash of an instant, and somewhat see through - almost as if it couldn't manifest fully into this world....but the visual experience was solid enough that I was able to "see" it momentarily before it vanished.

It was hunched over, in a crouching position. No wings or horns that I could discern....it's skin was cream colored and had a very fine texture almost like a fine velvet.

Gargoyles are usually depicted as being guardians of a sort, despite their somewhat "frightening" appearance....but it didn't scare me for some reason and didn't react to me in the slightest. It seemed preoccupied with other matters.

You're the first person I've met who has claimed an experience with a similar looking creature....thank you immensely for sharing!

Maybe we're not completely crazy!

edit on 2/7/15 by GENERAL EYES because: formatting

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I had this dream once where I was underwater, I think, in some kind of submarine. I looked out the window and saw a humanoid sea creature illuminated. It reminded me of greys, but it was more aquatic, with segmented limbs. Now, this isn't like what you saw in your dream, but for some reason I wanted to say this. Maybe I'm offering company.

It was a normal dream. Nothing out of the ordinary happened. Yet it still had an effect on me. The memory is a bit faded now.
edit on 7-2-2015 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: MKMoniker

The alien shown at the 1 minute mark body wise its looks dead on.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

You're welcome.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Excellent! Thanks for your reply.

Not much is known about this alien-ET, except he is (or was) like a Security Guard for an underground location on Earth, and they call him "the policeman." (This narrow concrete corridor doesn't look like the descriptions of Dulce or the vast mined-out salt mines under Missouri, so I have no idea where he is - or was. Maybe under Montana, if you encountered him - or his projection - in your above-ground bedroom.)

Although humanoid, I don't think he is the result of Earth-based genetic-experiments, mainly due to his pod-digits, which aren't something Earth's genetic researchers are interested in. (DARPA is experimenting with lizard feet to create vertical climbing abilities, but not pod-digits.)

It's interesting to study his body-shape, with looks somewhat like a hyena, with longer front legs than back - and capable of great speed. And he is standing before an elevator in a kind of watchful stance. I would guess that this is a genuine ET, not a mangled genetic-experiment.

(Do you Astral Travel when you sleep? Could you have "visited" this underground concrete corridor, and he followed you back to your bedroom to make sure you weren't a threat?)
edit on 7-2-2015 by MKMoniker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky
a reply to: pirhanna

Aren't they profoundly unsettling? When they've been really bad, I've woken up with a very high temperature, heart racing and pillow drenched in sweat. I've read quite widely on the subject and would still like to know more about how they create such a dramatic physical response.

Same here on the 'abduction type experience.' Lots of strange experiences and still I'd err on the side of disordered sleep. It's easy to see why many err on the side of 'high strangeness' when these experiences sometimes seem to bleed into reality. Tales for another day...

You weren't close to any source of magnetic fields by any chance? One apartment I stayed in, had the bed right next to the electricity meter. Everyone who slept there claimed they would feel hot in the middle of the night/early hours of the morning, around the time the off-peak electric meter started.. I myself had my Casio digital watch heat up to the point that the glue holding the glass and plastic cover on the front melted.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   
There is a wifi extender directly behind the couch.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a devil.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Astral no idea, always wanted to learn how though.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

You weren't close to any source of magnetic fields by any chance? One apartment I stayed in, had the bed right next to the electricity meter. Everyone who slept there claimed they would feel hot in the middle of the night/early hours of the morning, around the time the off-peak electric meter started.. I myself had my Casio digital watch heat up to the point that the glue holding the glass and plastic cover on the front melted.

None that I knew of. It's still an interesting idea and we should always bear in mind the effects that the environment can have on us.

In the UK, Dr Richard Wiseman investigated standing waves of infrasound to see if they could explain some ghost sighting reports. Turned out to be just shy of conclusive, but it may still explain some incidents of sensory experiences.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Most people astral-travel at night, without any training or prompting. Although most people are more interested in "lucid dreaming," where you can control what's going on.

Have you ever been in the military? Or participated in any mind-control or synthetic-telepathy type experiments?

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_fkmr0_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1423611079&sr=1-1-fkmr0&keywords= Air+Force+synthetic+telepathy
PROJECT SOUL CATCHER: SECRETS OF CYBER AND CYBERNETIC WARFARE REVEALED

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 02:47 AM
link   

No to either of those questions. I have had many different experiences through out my life though. Feel free to search my name in this forum.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join