It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First look at the Roswell alleged alien slide - Blurred obviously

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   
--I had posted this in the other thread on the subject of the slide but it got buried. Boo.-- I had posted it on February 24, 2015.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is what I had written-
Okay I really wanted to believe this one. I guess I am always just a Pollyanna!

Then tonight after reading a blog comment from an anonymous user it gave me something to think about. This is a copy and paste of the comment:

"Hi, this is a photograph taken at a local museum in Colombia. The Rays were great travelers. We see the leg and the bottom of the skirt of a woman in the reflection of the glass. The arms of the creature are short, it is probably a child. It is well known that the EBE arms are long and come up to the knees. It is also possible that these two photographs have never been discovered in the trunk in the attic, but adds after. Moreover if we removed the idea that these two photographs were hidden in the lining of the chest, it completely changes the interest of this story. These are just pictures of the trip.

Monday, February 09, 2015"

The comment can be found here: www.blogger.com...

Then on another forum a commenter named Jason wrote this:
"I want to believe but…..It looks like it’s just a photo of the mummified children at the Museo de las Momias de Guanajuato in Mexico.
i38.servimg.com...
and
i38.servimg.com...

Source- Open Minds
www....(nolink)/roswell-alien-slide-sneak-peek/32214

So I took another look at the slide that is supposed to be one of the two in question. Here is the one I found from the blog (linked above) that had screen grabbed it from a YouTube video that is a trailer for the documentary on the two slides.

img.abovetopsecret.com...

I used my excellent (NOT) photoshop skills to outline what I saw when looking at the slide from another point of view-

img.abovetopsecret.com...

I am having difficulty inserting the photos. If anyone can do it, that would be great. Thanks!

So what do you think, ATS?
edit on 28-3-2015 by tinaballerina because: because links...

edit on 28-3-2015 by tinaballerina because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Here is the alleged slide.

Here is what I was able to see and point out while using Photoshop.
Please compare it to the mummy children (links in above post). I really would like some sort of reply even if no one agrees. Thanks!

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: PhoenixOD LOL me too

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

1500 a pop for people to come out to his ranch to look at lights in the sky
disclosure , what's in your wallet

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Whoops, nevermind…
edit on 28-3-2015 by intrptr because: redacted due to ignorance

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   
what about Boyd Bushman's claims

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: LA1IMPALA
what about Boyd Bushman's claims

What about them?

rationalwiki.org...

you can't help feeling that the elderly Bushman - known within the aerospace community as a true believer in fringe and conspiracy ideas - was the sad victim of an especially cruel hoax by colleagues or UFO conspiracy promoters.

www.snopes.com...

A news outlet in Quebec also pointed out that the "alien" seen in the pictures held up by Bushman during the interview can be purchased at Walmart. The man who appeared in the video hasn't been positively identified as a former Lockheed Martin engineer named Boyd Bushman. But even if the fellow is who he claims to be and he genuinely believed the images displayed in the video were of a real alien, evidence points to someone's doing the hoaxing. Read more at www.snopes.com...

edit on 28-3-2015 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce I found this www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   
There is no way a photo of an alien from Area 51 would ever make it's way to the public.

Here's a documentary about Area 51, focusing on top secret military air craft. I can't imagine someone sneaking out with a photograph. However I do believe they may have ET and/or ET technology there...however all the Area 51 ET whistleblowers have been proven as hoaxers? Or are there some genuine claims?

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: game over man

You're overestimating the effectiveness of security. It is easy to design a theoretically secure system that prevents information leaks. Having everyone involved follow those security practices at all times or even habitually is another matter entirely.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   
The producer of this video forgot to credit the primary author, José Antonio Caravaca. Here's a link to his original article: Is this Mummy the Famous "Alien" in the Roswell Slides?

Here's another article by Gilles Fernandez that continues the examination (in French, but a translation is available):
The Roswell Slides Saga: Some Claims versus some Facts...

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian
a reply to: draknoir2

April 1st would be more apropos.

That is also the day I drink a ton of tequila and act like a jackass.

I needed a good laugh today, thank you for making that possible.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Here's my try at that slanted and small image from the trailer. Color corrected and placed in the slide mount it came in.

edit on 4-5-2015 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   
For those interested.

Coast to Coast AM will feature a discussion on tomorrow night's broadcast about the slides.

Date: Tuesday - May 5, 2015

Host: George Noory

Guests: Richard Dolan, Jaime Maussan Live from Mexico City, renowned historians and researchers, Richard M. Dolan and Jaime Maussan will discuss the mysterious Roswell alien slides, which will have been revealed to the public during a conference which both will have attended earlier in the day. They'll describe what the photos show and what they mean to the overall Roswell UFO crash narrative.

C2C AM website

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I have to say the french site doing an evaluation of the slide information presented so far creates a compelling case for it being a mummified remains. The interesting part is how the mummies are labeled on the head by a white spot with text on it. Though blurry, there seems to be a matching spot on the figure on the Adam Dew slide. Dew said he already looked into the mummy answer so I'll reserve judgement.

Use Google site translate to read the site in English: skepticversustheflyingsaucers.blogspot.com.es...

on 3/28/15 Stanton Friedman had responded that he has declined an invitation to attend the event in Mexico. Carey, Schmitt, Dolan, and Astronaut Mitchell all have a lot to lose if this is proved to be a mummy. Jaime Maussan already has a pretty bad reputation in the UFO community. I'm not feeling too good that Jaime Maussan is involved. But, again I'll hold my criticism and wait to see the evidence. I think the images of the slides will be withheld from public distribution until it can be released by the documentary Adam Dew is making called "Kodachrome".

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

Here's my try at that slanted and small image from the trailer. Color corrected and placed in the slide mount it came in.

Looks like a child mummy on display in a glass case.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Yes, it does. So the question has to be asked, what are Carey, Schmitt, Dolan, and some outside reviewers that Adam Dew brought in seeing that we aren't seeing? It's been mentioned the slide film is for outdoor shooting so the slides are somewhat blurry, but better than what is posted here.

I'll hold judgement until I can see a better image. I guess an alien body that's been kept for years could look like a mummy too.

I hope for the UFO researchers involved with this that it can be shown to be something other than a mummy.

Adam Dew purposely left one frame of the slide unblurred in a sequence with a person looking at it on a light table. Though the upper center of the image has a spot blurred out that is not as obvious before the whole image is blurred. I think he wanted this to be enlarged and to have us looking at it. Good for creating interest in it.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
I'll hold judgement until I can see a better image. I guess an alien body that's been kept for years could look like a mummy too. I hope for the UFO researchers involved with this that it can be shown to be something other than a mummy.

It definitely looks like something on display or in storage, rather than something in a hospital being treated.

But, hey, I'll buy it as long as the research is reasonably clear and plain and doesn't have to resort to a lot of questionable "excuses" as to why certain things are they way they are. Not that I'll "buy" anything. Nobody associated with this is getting a thin dime from me.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Reminds me of a display I photographed at the Frankfurt museum back in the 70's.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   
When I talked to Schmitt he said the head was removed from the body and that it had trauma to it. It is missing an eye with the other closed. I think he said other parts of the body were also missing or perhaps autopsied.

So, it is definitely a dead whatever and not living. I hope some additional evidence comes along to either explain this as something (Mummy, etc.) or to strengthen the case for an alien being. I would hope people would work together on this and not sling mud at the researchers in any outcome from this. Science requires open minds and evidence. Let's have both.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join