It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BREAKING** Jordan executes ISIL prisoners: reports

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadSeraph

I'm sure many Muslims are pissed at them. They're playing the long game. They want people in Western countries to be radicalized. The best way to do that is to get other Westerners pissed at all Muslims, so that those Muslims are uncomfortable, which in turn could conceivably cause some to become radicalized or disenfranchised with Western countries.

So if Muslims are getting stuff thrown at them, buildings burned down, spat on etc. they may start thinking that ISIS and a world where Muslims rule will be better for them.

Considering that these guys are adding to their ranks daily, and essentially running around doing whatever they want, I would say it's working. People are terrified of them in the countries they operate, Westerners are taking a hard look at Islam and every time someone blames everything on the religion the more people of that religion are alienated, which breeds extremism. Not to mention that they are poking the bears, and if Western countries go and combat these groups, some innocents are going to suffer, and their family members are more easily radicalized. Look at all the people born in Western countries that are trying to join up already.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

So what do you think is the real plan here?

Do you feel ISIS is a western scheme? Do you feel they are a real radical islamic group that is using terror to further it's own ends and create more martyrs to fill its ranks in the future? An Israeli mossad front? Underground illuminati lizard people?

I ask because I genuinely value your opinion.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: rockpaperhammock
a reply to: Sublimecraft

haha Jordan....well I may not fully agree with it but I certainly understand it...When Jordan walks their balls clank.

You bastard!!!!!

you made me spit BEER!!!!!!

You win best internet quote of the day!!!!

" when Jordan walks their balls clank"

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 12:52 AM
link   
You know what I smell here, someone stirring the pot between muslim nations.

Divide and conquer its what I've said from the begining.

The middle East will be much easier to conquer while they're killing each other.

The end of the game is ultimatly control of the middle East and its resources

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: infinityorder

originally posted by: rockpaperhammock

haha Jordan....well I may not fully agree with it but I certainly understand it...When Jordan walks their balls clank.

You bastard!!!!!

you made me spit BEER!!!!!!

You win best internet quote of the day!!!!

" when Jordan walks their balls clank"

Funny!! New one!

Cant imagine a lady saying to a guy who she desires "I love you balls because they clank" when.......

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadSeraph

So what do you think is the real plan here?

Alienate Muslims in Western countries from other Westerners by committing atrocities in the name of Islam. Make the videos more "appealing" so that more Westerners watch them and become disgusted, and get Westerners to think all Muslims are the same kind of people. When there is backlash against Islam (dumbass backlash) stoke the fires and say that all the West hates all of Islam, and that the best retaliation is support of a group that is "actually doing something".

There are a disturbing amount of Muslims that approve of certain heinous actions, even in Western countries already. I realize there are horrible elements in every religion or ideology, but some of the numbers from opinion polls left me speechless. I don't think it would take much to radicalize these folks, and having a few jackasses making assumptions and treating them poorly may push them further towards supporting extremism, and then it's a slippery slope.

The war on terror seems to ironically have been the best possible recruitment tool for terrorist groups. There is always collateral damage, people resent having another country meddle even if they hate the terrorists, and opinions change, hate breeds, and then people decide screw it, this group is on my side even if I don't fully agree. One training camp later they are indoctrinated/brainwashed/and believe that committing atrocious acts is justified by their religion because some jackass higher up on the totem pole is smart enough to know that religion is an easy way to manipulate people.

I think the West capitalizes on this, and our media is so obsessed with ratings that they whip everyone into a hate frenzy every time something happens, furthering the problem. I don't think that the US or Western nations are actually making fake ISIS videos, though I would not be at all surprised to learn we gave them massive support initially (and I'm pretty sure a power vacuum caused by the US and allies led to this groups power grab).

Basically I think the entire situation is incredibly complicated but the end game for these people is complete power over the world. To get that they need to destabilize (especially Western countries that actually CAN fight them), and the best way to do that is make us waste our resources on combating them (these videos cause outrage which in turn puts pressure on politicians to act), recruit from inside Western countries (these videos cause idiots to treat Muslims poorly, prodding those with sick beliefs to take the final step which in turn piss of Westerners who then treat all Muslims poorly, rinse repeat). I read something recently about Bin Laden saying that his goal was to make the US waste so much money warring and freaking out that the country went to crap. Looking back for the last (oh crap I'm old) 14-ish years that seems to have been a pretty good plan.

I ask because I genuinely value your opinion.

Hey, that made my day!

Warning: I'm in the process of moving to a new house that I'm renovating and am a little exhausted. I hope that all didn't sound like the ramblings of a crazy person, but I'm aware that it might have.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeadSeraph
a reply to: Shiloh7

Are you suggesting it didn't happen? Go google it. I watched it today incase such a suggestion would be made. See if you can find the version with sound, so you can hear him scream. Tell me if you still think it's contrived.

Further, if it's just an effort by the west to drum up hatred, why are western media sources (including sources not considered mainstream) scrubbing the video from their databases, and deleting links? Wouldn't they want everyone to see it if it's some big conspiracy to get people pissed off?

Really... You should watch it. See if you still feel the same afterwards.

I just viewed it for the same reason. there is no doubt at all that these evil god damned monsters are acting on their own, for the very damned reasons that they say... all the people who claim it's a staged event for whatever reason, are just pathetic.

I've seen a lot online.... and I wish I had not seen this.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: sn0rch

I've seen a lot online.... and I wish I had not seen this.

You and me both.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 03:22 AM
link   
This you could expect to happen. Eye for an eye ...but it will gain nothing . I'm afraid the numbers of executions only going to increase . It's waiting for a call to the western coalition to start another ground war.. And this one is going to be nasty, with all the tension with the Ukraine in Europe and Russia ... IS couldn't pick a better time to lure us out on the battlefield. .

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: PsychoEmperor

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
Jordan has announced the execution of 2 ISIS members held in prison in retaliation for the death of the Jordanian pilot.......currently on the front page.

Very little at this stage but will update as news comes in.

An eye for an eye.

www.9news.com.au...

Gotta love it when the extremists start fighting themselves... Imagine if President Obama said "you killed an American prisoner!? Give me three guys from gitmo stat!"

Who's the guy who said I laugh so I will not weep... yeah that...

I would call that fighting fire with fire. Completely justified and makes a strong point. But Obama would rather send them back home, to their families so they can retrain and fight another day. I'll go with Jordan! Funny how Russia and now Jordan seem to have bigger balls than the USA.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Here is what the USA should do.

Step 1:
Get a president with balls. Let our military know that we are going to fight wars by "unleashing hell upon the enemy" and no more of this BS rules crap. Start executing convicted terrorists to show the "moderate Muslims" that we love them...but hate the terrorists that defame their religion. Close Gitmo...by executing all the prisoners as the initial show of our new agenda. Recapture the Gitmo terrorists released by Obama and they become the next set of executions. Bomb the hell out of ISIS and any other group, country or region that supports them (Note: Sorry if we kill civilians...we are fumigating the area...it happens and since you won't do it...we must).

Step 2:
Double up drone production and begin a campaign to take out any and all terrorists upon a court ordered execution. Put the fear of death into each and every sponsor of terrorism. Maybe even televise the executions. Reclassify any person who commits terrorism as "non-human". No rights...too bad.

Step 3:
Begin discussions between Russia, China and the USA. We are going to divvy up the middle east into three parts. Televise the discussions so every person and country in the middle east can watch the entire process. "Tonight at 8 PM on DIVVY UP THE MIDDLE EAST...Iraq is traded to China for Afghanistan". Inform the United Nations and the world of our plan...if the middle east can't stop their own people from doing these evil acts, they will be destroyed and Russia, China and the USA will take over their land, oil and govern the people...whomever is left.

Yeah...I'm pissed. If you didn't watch the video...don't waste your time getting mad at me. It is time for the USA to grow a set and get off this "please everyone" soapbox that is doing nothing but getting people killed.

Grrrrrrrrrr!

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: LionOfGOD
Kill Them All.

And when they come out with their hands up waving a white flag,
put them down without mercy. They deserve none.

You're right because they're just going to play the system to their advantage. Play on a weak politically correct judicial system.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Maybe Jordan should ask itself how long till US Israeli policy targets them

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Not a capital punishment fan.

But in a time of war I make a exception.

I think no quater should be given to isis on any grounds,

As someone said, it they walk out with white flags gun them down.

No good can come of keeping any alive.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Seems like a dumb idea to execute prisoners as retaliation..

not sure its what a decent hearted government should be doing.

how is us executing a man with a bullet any different to them executing someone?

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 05:48 AM
link   
OK so I just watched the whole video (and no, I won't post the link here) and I have to say that I REALLY REALLY REALLY wish I hadn't.

As some know, I am completely against the death penalty for anyone, regardless of the crime - but I have to admit after watching the video and then reading that Jordan had executed several of their prisoners in response, I thought to myself "Serves them bloody right, execute more of the bastards".

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
Seems like a dumb idea to execute prisoners as retaliation..

not sure its what a decent hearted government should be doing.

how is us executing a man with a bullet any different to them executing someone?

ISIS members are beyond rehabilitation.

No point keeping them alive.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

funny, ISIS say something similar about the people it kills.

A nation governed by law in this day and age shouldn't be executing people, on a moments notice to retaliate against anyone.

Turkey is no better than ISIS when it does this kind of thing.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

In addition to the execution, they have promised an 'earthshaking response' to the murder of their pilot. Earthshaking. That's what the TV news is reporting.

'Earthshaking', I like it, very Baghdad Bob-esque. Maybe they will roast ISIS's stomachs in hell.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Win-win-win for Jordan and everyone else.

1. They don't negotiate with these idiots.
2. They keep in in house, as in in the Middle East.
3. They show these idiots there is consequence.

Kudos to them.

As to the person ranting about the U.S, getting involved. Yeah, right. That's exactly what these idiots want. Let's just take that bait.

How about instead we let the Middle Eastern nations, all of them, including Israel, just work it out among themselves? Get every non-ME national the hell out of there, military included and let them figure it out.

Put a perimeter around the ME, no travel in or out, and let them put an end to these BS proxy wars involving everyone else and taking their BS to everywhere else. And the BS that we caused? Well let them put their money where their mouths are and show us how much better it would be there without us, without the Western Satan.

And I don't want to hear about economic hits and women's rights. No one else is going to fix the Middle East but the Middle East.

That would be real balls clanking.
edit on 2/4/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join