It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How-to experiment with Remote Viewing

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   
According to an article on about.paranormal, Remote Viewing is defined as the use of ESP to "see" events happening in a remote location in space or time. This research was originally conducted by the Government, during a project known as MKULTRA. The government was so convinced in its efficacy that they invested a good deal of money, resources and time into the research.

The article goes on to state that unlike ESP, remote viewing is something that can be learned by virtually anyone using a specific set of techniques or methods.

I won't repost others work, so here is the full link: paranormal.about.com...

I'm very interested to give this a try. Going in with an open mind!

JB

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Some of my close friends back in the day and I experimented with this. It was mostly centered around myself, unfortunately. It started after the death of my friend and during my first year in college. Felt like I was part of some sort of MKULTRA-like, federally funded experiment on targeted individuals that were easily accessible (college dormatories).

Let me just say that this whole "thing" can suck you in and sink its #ing claws into your mind.

Just be weary, okay? I've never been the same since my hundreds of RV experiences, both spatial and temporal. It has literally drive me halfway bat# insane in the past, combined with multiple witness encounters with UFO's, and way too many coincidences, many of which were so #ing improbable, the only rational conclusion is that there is "more to it than simply coincidence."

edit on 3-2-2015 by 1Providence1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Apologies. Double post.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: 1Providence1

Thank you for the warning and for sharing your own experience! I realize this may be difficult to remember, but can you tell me how efficacious your efforts were?

Thank you!

JB

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   

I don't know. Sure there were plenty of times where we would accurately predict things through visions and dreams. Other times, weird coincidences, too perfect to ignore.

It got to the point where people would stop in their tracks around me and would say things like:

"It's Lucian." "It's Satan."

As if some, more "superior" RV'er, whether it be human or not, was literally controlling people, with a specific target, that being myself. Whatever "it" was, was using people to come after me in some of the most insidious ways. The kind of # that would drive even the most hardy of minds towards a perception of terror that crushes normal feelings of fear. I'm talking supercharged, ultra fear.

Just trust me on this one, RV adventures all not all fun and dandy. Combined with massive awareness of synchronicity, paranormal experiences, and many UFO encounters, I have seen WAY too much. I still get uncomfortable and out of place reactions from people.

I'm honestly surprised that I'm even remotely coherent.

I'm not trying to talk you out of learning more about this, I just don't want the same terrifying things to happen to any one else.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   

I really appreciate your insight into this! Thank you, for I was truly about to jump headfirst into this.

Do you feel that certain protection measures may help? Also, when you mention the superior RVer, did you feel more like things were suggested to you? Or that you were physically compelled?

Thanks again prov!

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Remote Viewing as I learned of it and understand it is a psychologically induced technique to tap into the "matrix" for lack of better term and draw information in the form of a 2-dimensional symbolic line drawing using a pencil or pen on a sheet of paper. That technique I describe requires two males for a successful and accurate reading of the hidden target sealed in an envelope.

There are other ways to get target results that do not require two males or two people at all but those techniques are not referred to as "Remote Viewing".

Your brain is an electro-neural conductor and the Earth is awash in all sorts of waves and frequencies emitting out of the ground itself, each animal, out of space and possibly, though I can't prove it, other dimensions. These techniques and others not mentioned yet in this thread all strive to do basically the same thing regardless of the pathways and configurations used to obtain the desired data: interract your electro-neural system (your brain and spine, etc) with those frequency patterns I already mentioned.

www.psitech.net/

This could be considered the very first official "Guild" for the psychic where the Remote Viewing technique is taught as developed by Ed Dames.

I would be wary if I were you to take all psychic claims on face value and first examine your seller before you delve too deeply with your mind open because it is true that some people with a warped "aura" or "magnetism" or a disrupted neural network or other brain issues could cause you permanent damage like themselves have.

I personally do not see psychics or use the Remote Viewing technique. I do however accumulate these knowledges for the hopes of someday stumbling upon a discovery in this area of science.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1Providence1

I have seen WAY too much. I still get uncomfortable and out of place reactions from people.
I'm honestly surprised that I'm even remotely coherent.
I'm not trying to talk you out of learning more about this, I just don't want the same terrifying things to happen to any one else.
Seeing WAY too much could get a person targeted. There are of course lots of people around these days who have things they do not want seen. If you even seem to have seen something they might come to harass you to find out who you are and what you got. It seems a dangerous activity. Why look at stuff you can't see or work out normally anyway. Seems that people who want to do that usually want to spy on others for the wrong reasons mostly. I think a lot of people learn these sorts of tricks using drugs. It doesn't seem to do them much good in the long run.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   

I'll be sure to check it out. I've looked into how remote viewing is structured before. Thanks for the lead to a good article.

P.S. when I post a link I will usually summarize a bit from it, and then put the source - I see people do it both ways.
edit on 03pmTue, 03 Feb 2015 21:52:54 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Okay.. kinda new here to ATS but upon reading thiz I realize I'm not the only one to experience these "unfortunate" events... I do not purposely attempt to use rv by any means but that doesn't mean others don't. After a certain, terrifying event I experienced I have been slowly awakening to the painful reality that is this earth. Now I'd like to throw out there that I'm one to seek the raw , uncut truth. You will never grow if you wrapself in the comfort of lies. With that being said the more I seek the truth, the more the things once deemed "impossible" make their way to the front line so to spark. .. I've seen what society deems "ufos" , heard and seen many paranormal events, etc.. oh and 1Providence1, I promise you that I'm dealing with the EXACT same mindf***ery... and its definitely not impossible its just the sick world we live in... sometimes I too feel like I'm going apesh** insane, but just to confirm my sanity I've had friends around to witness the events. Especially the being followed thing. Just too many coincedences to be "coincidences". Like Mel Gibson said in signs "In life there are no coincedences"... I'm sorry if I'm rambling I'm a bit tired but "its" too much to begin to explain, not thay I need to as you broke it down well yourself. Just remember to always act as your own lawyer... you and only you really KNOW and can back yourself up. Remember everything you have said and done as they are liars and will attempt to twist/lie about anything you said/done. Because in reality anything you say can and will be held against you ... always try to call them out when you notice them doing "it". Theyre bad liars, have bad memories and are big fat pussycats.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   
It's pretty hard to control this because it deals with our subconscious doing the communicating. Like you stated OP, there has been much research on this and the research results say little about what they learned. This tends to tell me that they can't control this communication and do not want anyone being aware that it exists. It doesn't work well under stress or pressure so those who get tested don't show much success. The testing is designed to make the person fail when it is not done by the government. They write the parameters and expectations of the testing which blocks the ability. A person needs to be in a place where he feels comfortable and at home.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Asynchrony

Why do you say, 2 males. RV is not sexual oriented.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Some strange posts that seem to indicate that seem to taint this field with "insanity" which to me is very telling. Please back off, all who think you get to work at putting humanity down and keeping us in the box.

Everyone on earth needs to start to develop this. This is part of the work to see through the matrix and to no longer follow the creeps at the top, to see through them as well and they lose their grip on the world.
edit on 4-2-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Just practice holding your breath and taking deep breaths for hours you will remote view better than you ever imagined.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 12:35 AM
link   

I often too notice the coincidences. Its as if you are on someone's board game, and they are moving all the prices like a puppet master...

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 12:51 AM
link   
If anyone is intrested there are a couple of supposedly legit copies of CIA files in remotemviewing floating about on these interwebs ...
Ive had a look at a couple myself... Its deeper than just line drawings.... And one thing I would like to say is, this kind of area of psy research has probably led to discoveries that have a far broader range of applications in the area of Psy ops, than we are being told about....

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 02:40 AM
link   
You ever have one of those days when...

You're speeding on the freeway and for some reason you rapidly slow down just before a  speedtrap.

You go to pay for lunch and realize you've forgotten you're wallet but you have exact change in you're front picket.

You travel to the other side of the globe and run into a close friend you had no idea would be there.

It seems there's a consciousness in every moment that's larger than our little minds usually perceive.

Remote viewing seems to be accessing this "place" which has many names; abstractions that can leave you feeling haunted at the end of the day.

But, figure out how to tune in to the slideshow, the master slideshow, reincarnation or alternate dimensions or whatever, and... you know what's going to happen before it happens, you're prepared before you know the battle, and sometimes there are people waiting for you on the other side.

Ha, yet it all happens so fast, and everything's made to be so confusing, its only in hindsight Ive started to feel like...

Ive done this sh*t before. 

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Martianlanded

Familiarity breeds contempt. . . . or so they say, to me its all illusion anyway, and feels like water off a ducks back. The fact is you cannot spy on gods. If so, tell me where is heaven? Regardless of one level of expertise in the field of psy ops some beings are naturally shielded from attack. What it comes down to is voodoo or witchcraft on part of the intelligence agencies... Pretty embarassing if you think about it, but they use it for some nefarious things knowing it will work on a certain percentage of the population. Its a disgusting practise, and it should be stopped immediately.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   
You might want to read my RV thread, which utilises actual RV exercises that members participate in.

There isn't a current live RV experiment but I plan on doing one soon, but this time people will give their own feedback as I don't have the time to go through all the responses and evaluate them.

ATS members remote viewing thread
edit on 4-2-2015 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

Great topic!

It would be interesting to try these out.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join