It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How-to experiment with Remote Viewing

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Those were some very enjoyable RV experiments on theabsolutetruth's thread.

Definitely worth a look.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Jed Stuart

Seems that people who want to do that usually want to spy on others for the wrong reasons mostly. I think a lot of people learn these sorts of tricks using drugs. It doesn't seem to do them much good in the long run.

Jeez, who are you people?

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: 1Providence1

As if some, more "superior" RV'er, whether it be human or not, was literally controlling people, with a specific target, that being myself. Whatever "it" was, was using people to come after me in some of the most insidious ways. The kind of # that would drive even the most hardy of minds towards a perception of terror that crushes normal feelings of fear. I'm talking supercharged, ultra fear.

No fear, just laugh at how pathetic they are and let them know how you are aware of every step they are taking. It will drive them insane with frustration.
edit on 4-2-2015 by McLoudmouth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I was chatting to my brother one night about remote viewing. After showing him some examples out of a few RV books I own he wanted to give it a go.
I took a medium sized pair of ✂ with a black handle and put it in a bag in a separate room at the other end of the house. He had no idea what the object was or where I had placed it.
I then asked him to write his name, the date and a small sentence about how he can remote view or something like that. I did the same on my paper.
I dimmed the lights and asked him to clear his mind and if anything pops in, not to avoid it but to tell me what it is and that would get rid of that thought. (This is not exactly word for word)
I told him there is an object I want described.
The session went on for around 🔟 minutes until he started to get something in his mind. I asked him to try and draw it and it looked kinda like a key ring but he was having trouble drawing it. He went on to say silver metal and black. That was all he could get from it. Silver metal with black. I ended the session at the 15 minute mark.
I grabbed the bag and showed him what was in it and he was shocked!
So was I to be honest.
Not too bad for a first go I thought, a little bit green with envy I was.

I recommend everyone gives it a go. There are many decent books available at Amazon.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: SilentE

I always try to do it when I take large amounts of shrooms never works lol

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   
The documents that I read in the time period 1999-2001 specifically outlined a two male procedure. That has obviously changed since Psi-Tech includes women now. Perhaps the military version did not include women.

originally posted by: Unity_99
a reply to: Asynchrony

Why do you say, 2 males. RV is not sexual oriented.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I personally believe that mind-technologies could be used advantageously if understood through the scientific method. Those who are and have already developed their procedures for spying and GPS-locater type things have not given the whole of the function a wide overview. In the dash for new intelligence and NSA type things I guess you can't blame them for going at it convenience store style but maybe they should consider setting aside a more fully realized team to develop these sort of things in a more all-inclusive light.

originally posted by: funkadeliaaaa
a reply to: Martianlanded

Its a disgusting practise, and it should be stopped immediately.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: tiberius10721

lol
RV'ing would be the last thing on my mind if caps are involved

edit on 4/2/2015 by SilentE because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: McLoudmouth
a reply to: Jed Stuart

Seems that people who want to do that usually want to spy on others for the wrong reasons mostly. I think a lot of people learn these sorts of tricks using drugs. It doesn't seem to do them much good in the long run.

Jeez, who are you people?
I'll give you a clue - I'm not a cop or a spook.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Many years ago when I first started dabbling in the subject, my personal method for RV experimentation involved using a random image generator in Google .

1. Find a decent random image generator on Google.

photo.net...

(found one)

2. Label your future "target" with any series of letters/numbers. (KGK23)

3. Get paper and a pencil and meditate on the targets identifying number. Draw/write down anything that comes to mind or is felt/seen about the target.

4. Click the random image generator button and compare/contrast your drawing against what was generated.

I had excellent results when using the above method. You can also use image generators that email you a random photo before you remote view the target, but you'll discover time doesn't follow certain restrictions while viewing targets.
edit on 4-2-2015 by ProsceniumProtagonist because: LINK

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1Providence1

I don't know. Sure there were plenty of times where we would accurately predict things through visions and dreams. Other times, weird coincidences, too perfect to ignore.

It got to the point where people would stop in their tracks around me and would say things like:

"It's Lucian." "It's Satan."

As if some, more "superior" RV'er, whether it be human or not, was literally controlling people, with a specific target, that being myself. Whatever "it" was, was using people to come after me in some of the most insidious ways. The kind of # that would drive even the most hardy of minds towards a perception of terror that crushes normal feelings of fear. I'm talking supercharged, ultra fear.

Just trust me on this one, RV adventures all not all fun and dandy. Combined with massive awareness of synchronicity, paranormal experiences, and many UFO encounters, I have seen WAY too much. I still get uncomfortable and out of place reactions from people.

I'm honestly surprised that I'm even remotely coherent.

I'm not trying to talk you out of learning more about this, I just don't want the same terrifying things to happen to any one else.

Hopefully things have gotten easier for you to handle. Eventually you'll either learn to swim in the currents or you'll drown in the waters of madness.

Judging that your here posting and no longer inside the "nut house" I'm assuming your a swimmer.

"It" likes to use your greatest fears indeed but can instead be used for the tool that it is.

I do warn "others" from jumping right in the waters but sometimes that's the only way one can learn.

Eventually you'll come to a firm of shorthand with "it" (kinda like your own language in a way) and the fear will reside. At this point some really insightful/enjoyable "conversations" happen.

Best wishes!

edit on 4-2-2015 by ProsceniumProtagonist because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 01:21 AM
link   
ok, how? by guessing what color some girl in Denmark's pubes are?

actually that sounds fun, I'm guessing purple.

But seriously, how do I do this (beyond "guess" please)?

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: dr1234

You go with images that you get in your mind while focusing on a target. You write down those images, and then you repeat the process several times in order to hopefully pick up a pattern on what you are seeing in your head.
Over time it gets a little easier.

I guess the way I see it is your mind is like a clenched fist, when you clench it (that is taking the target number or item into your thoughts) and then unclenching your fist (releasing the thought out of your head and allowing images to fill the void of where the target thought was), this is kind of how I see it working, but then I am not the greatest at it.
That is just how my own head reasons with it.

The important thing is to keep track of what feelings and images and thoughts you get after releasing the target idea.
When you write these things down, they are not guesses as much as keeping track of what brain noise you get and looking for a pattern that leads to what the target is.

Hope that makes a little sense.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: 1Providence1

Very interesting occurances! Thankyou for sharing

I am curious though, I dont know much on this subject and would like to know more.
Would you care to elaborate on these coincidences? What sort of coincidences, or what made you think they were odd?

And could you describe or explain the 'it's' a few of you have mentioned?

I am very curious, but these posts have made me quite hesitant.

Regards

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Hey man surely you have read about ingo swann on ATS before ?

his book on remote viewing is a good read , even if it is all a hoax

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Was taught CRV remote viewing years ago by a Doctor in London who in turn was taught in America

I personally don't think it's achievable by learning online or reading manuals as you need an instructor IMO

The books you may read embellish these sessions the viewers experience so don't expect bilocation with your body by the table pen in hand and your inner self hovering around the target

You will get images,some vivid and some faint and the training you get will help you write down the visions or sensations you feel in the matrix of The paper before you with your pen

After time you can home in on these images but it's hard not to let your imagination run wild and ruin the target you have been given-

During the mediation prior to the session you may experience more vivid and long lasting images so your hooked onto the target before even given the digits to write down and start the session

I used to do it a lot and a friend did as well,mixed results realy but there were a few wow moments with images staying for a long time -but I always got day long headaches after and my astral body felt like it could roll out my physical body without even trying:-/

You can get hemisync mp3s these days and alter your brainwaves to the freq you so desire

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Yes sir!

I must admit tho, I only caught the synopsis. Sounds like a great read. May check Amazon!

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

I don't personally believe a person needs a teacher,
although I can see where one would help sometimes.
I disagree that a person cannot learn to do it on their own,
as someone had to learn how to do it first,
on their own..

That is just my opinion though.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

I have to agree here. I think we can teach ourselves anything with the right tools, information and attitude.

I'd really be interested in learning more. Would anyone here like to learn this stuff together? Maybe practice viewing topics and "seeing" them.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: Darkblade71

I have to agree here. I think we can teach ourselves anything with the right tools, information and attitude.

I'd really be interested in learning more. Would anyone here like to learn this stuff together? Maybe practice viewing topics and "seeing" them.

Is a skeptic welcome to participate? Sounds fun

<< 1   >>

join