It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Misinterpritting Energy as Spirit. The Word spirit is outdated. Just like Heavens.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   
The bible only makes references to Energy once and that's in the ESV version.

Colossians 1:29 ESV

For this I toil, struggling with all his energy that he powerfully works within me.

Is the only time the word was used.

I think by clinging onto the word Spirit, it has lost it's connection with it's Original meaning which today would be interprited as Energy.
This is why it is misinterprited.

The same as heavens, Every Christian knows that Heavens means space. As the bible talks a lot about the stars and the moon. Lots of spacey stuff as well as Wheels within wheels Lile a flying saucer lol. But christians can debate that if they want.

My point tho is that with the misunderstanding of Spirit as some predetermined force. It is a predetermined force. Energy is a pretedermined force. When the Aboriginal natives said everything has spirit and came from the creator. It means Everything has energy. Energy is spirit and spirit is energy. Today we are using up Spirit, Your device runs on spirit.

We use the spirit of the rivers and the spirits of decaying radioactive material to fuel our every day lives. Even in Death our body is left in Spirit. When we speak of the Soul we speak of a intelligence of the Spirit. The Intelligence and scentience of Spirit. Spirit can and will be programed. If it was not so, This crazy voodoo you are staring at right now what with the LCD/plasma screens or clunky monitors this wouldn't be possible without spirits ability to act out intention. Energy is literally everywhere and if we were to define ourselves after Death. Our *Soul* would be Energy. Spirit. The entire world is flowing with Spirits. Multipul Spirits. The energy we use has a life of it's own in a way.

Because we too came from the source of everything, Which is everywhere. All matter is created the same way, and this type of way it is created is occuring infinitely across space and time forming, feeding and destroying galaxies.
My belief is black holes do all of these.
So in Gensis when God is standing over the edge of the Void. He castes all the matter out of it and forms a galaxy, so to speak. There really isn't some great cosmic being giving birth to galaxies and also devouring them. Well not godzilla size anyways. Aliens kinda fit that description tho but they are miniscule and not gigantuan. So what do it mean for us as humans who are striving to burn as much energy as possible? When we come to understand that Spirit and energy are one in the same. We should be respectful of the sacrifises spirits have to endure in order to keep us alive and entertained. Life is brought to life by Spirit. And all living things have spirit. Does this mean that Robots will have Spirit? I guess it kinda does, Seeing how they would be using Spirit within their hardware to allow the programming to effectively boot up decisions and specific intended executed thoughts. Not by random but by choice.

This kinda elminates Random. because there is no random. Energy has a choice, Because we also are made of energy and our *Soul* is also energy or *Spirit* Then that means that all *Spirit* or Energy is doing what ever it wants, It's not random if its predetermined wither by outside influence or the energy itself acting upon its own sponaneous will.

Humans have extremely analytical minds, We spend out whole lives arranging patterns in our minds. Definine what we are. Maybe this is why *souls* exist outside the body. because we program the soul using energy from within. This is why people refer to their Aura as an extension of their *soul*. More or less it is the electro-magnetic energy being generated by the sub-atomic atom colliders in the brain. Where neurons fire particles through nano tubes at each other allowing electrons to Collide constantly. Producing the nessisary charges we need in order for our brain to recieve the information it needs to produce a chemical responce to signal a specific charge to be sent out after reciving one. it's very interesting. I believe that the brain creates some sort of Heavy Electron. A compounded electron, Where there is only Electrons, bonded by the brains ability to manipulate electrical voltages. Combined with the electro feilds generated by all the energy forcing some particles to merge and recombine. But that's just a guess tho.

So what does this mean for God in the bible? Should we define God as always invisible? Or perhaps looking by the definition, The holy spirit would be a tangible Energy being. A energy being that would not get tired. So by such definition. An energy being came to Earth and Created humans. From a literal sense anyways.

Lol Spirit bomb.

edit on pm20000002815Tue, 03 Feb 2015 19:37:18 -0600 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   
The bible uses terminology relative to it's era, there wasn't a comprehension of energy then, nor space, it was all fantastical musings trying making sense of forces they didn't understand.

Making assumptions of an omnipotent ''man in the sky'' was their way of projecting their cultural environment onto the mythical ''well there has to be to be something behind it all'' presumptive explanation of reality and being.

It has also served well in mind control of humanity for thousands of years.

Control = power.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

Many today take the term "spirit" to mean "consciousness." Some of us prefer consciousness as a more practical term and science is seemingly coming around to agree that is the basic flux of the Universe. The term "spirit" suggests an old-fashioned religious connotation--it not insists upon seeing it that way. It is growing out of favor.

Yes, the term "energy" could suffice, but it definitely is not as precisely loaded of a term as "consciousness" which still implies a mystery for it all and to which we all can associate to some degree of understanding.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnuTyr
The bible only makes references to Energy once and that's in the ESV version.

Colossians 1:29 ESV

For this I toil, struggling with all his energy that he powerfully works within me.

That sounds like Kundalini to me. /shrug

Your Spirit is your perspective. A disembodied spirit is a disembodied perspective.

👣

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Couldn't this be seen the other way around. They already knew about energy and called it spirit and for some reason you think it should only be called energy.

We are catching up to what was already known.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   
The interpretations of copying of ancient texts are blurred because words long ago have no simple word to word translation to what we have now. In many generations the meanings of words change somewhat also, even within the same culture.

Energy would sort of relate to fire back then. It could also relate to the power of nature including the sea. There are so many different interpretations of what the spirit and soul mean today that it seems like the translation is blurred. I think they may have been speaking of life force and consciousness but that is just my guess.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Spirit is You, your infinite consciousness, and its not the same energy the universe, which is more of a dvd, that is inserted in your soul orb, is made of. Soul orb is more of an energetic spirit body.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 02:33 AM
link   
God is real and is your true self.

God is everything period.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 02:41 AM
link   
In my opinion those words are just labels which have evolved through time. In another 1000 years there will be new words with which they will address the unseen. And people will still search for the correct label instead of try to experiencing that which label represents. Focus on experience not labels.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   

S&F that's actually quite pretty.
My definition of god has very much changed lately and i see it too as kind of an energy, the fabric, or background noise of the universe containing all information, a timeless, spaceless conscience, if you will.

(post by Funradiant removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

join