It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 soldiers stabbed by attacker in Nice, France

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   

)—A French soldier and a comrade who came to his aid were stabbed Tuesday on the streets of Nice in southern France, officials said, the latest instance of French authorities coming under attack on their native soil.

3 soldiers stabbed by attacker in Nice, France

In the dutch news it is reported that the jihadist has been traveling to Syria but was stopped at the border of the caliphate and send back to France.
One militair has been stabbed in his arm, two others in their face.

Will post more on this in one or two hours time

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   
It give it ten minutes before someone comes on T.V. and says it was a "lone wolf" and "not connected to terrorism" and "this doesn't represent Islam"

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: earthling42

Estrosi tweeted that he wants French troops in Nice to be supplemented by reinforcements.

Ah the point of it all...................propaganda......

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Well, that wasn't very Nice.

I'm sorry, couldn't resist.

edit on 3-2-2015 by NavyDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: NavyDoc

Someone was bound to do it.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   

The suspect -- Moussa Coulibaly, according to a representative in the Nice mayor's office -- shares the same last name as one of the three terrorists behind last month's deadly attacks in and around Paris.

Oh Oh

I wonder if the area is a "good to go" zone?

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
They're saying this guy's last name is Coulibaly. Isn't that the same as the kosher grocery terrorist? While this was a single individual I wouldn't call it a lone wolf attack. It's another in what appears to be a long line of radical muslims who wish to cause harm to the west. If they dislike us so much, why don't they take their arses back to their caliphate? That's right he tried and they shipped him back. Can we issue a scorched Earth policy for that region and be done with it already? I'm getting sick of seeing these scum and their terror attacks. Prepare for the muslim apologists in 3, 2, 1...

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   
The "Islam-is-a-peaceful-religion" mantra is getting a little thin. The goal of these attacks is to further polarize the world and make the moderate Islamic masses feel put upon. What really needs to happen is a world Islamic conference that takes this theological abomination out of the 7th century and provides a less barbaric interpretation of the Quran. Time for some moderation and tolerance of others that Islam demands for itself.

Every Imam should be made aware that they are walking a thin line. Foment rebellion, promote terrorism or murder of apostates, and it's deportation to a place of our choosing after the civilized world removes all citizenships. If they persist on the path of vindictive homicide, the Draconian end game could include thermonuclear removal of all the holy cities and sites of Islam. No more happy dance at the Hajj, no rock to admire at Medina, no Qom, and, while we are at it, we might as well remove Jerusalem, too. Play nice or we take it all away.

Pilot philosophy for solving such problems: "Nuke 'em 'till they glow and use their a$$es for runway markers."

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

The suspect -- Moussa Coulibaly, according to a representative in the Nice mayor's office -- shares the same last name as one of the three terrorists behind last month's deadly attacks in and around Paris.

Oh Oh

I wonder if the area is a "good to go" zone?

Marse or Nice is high muslim area. Be careful out there.
Out of every populas that has extremity in religion - 1% are fruit and nut

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   
NEWS - Info on the name

Nice Mayor Christian Estrosi said the attacker had an identity card with the name Moussa Coulibaly. He was detained after the stabbing.

The surname, which is relatively common for families of Malian descent, is the same as that of the man who seized hostages in a kosher supermarket in Paris and gunned down a policewoman last month.

The attacker, aged about 30, had a record of theft and violence, the official said on condition of anonymity because the investigation was ongoing. His motive was not yet clear, the official added.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
NEWS - Info on the name

Nice Mayor Christian Estrosi said the attacker had an identity card with the name Moussa Coulibaly. He was detained after the stabbing.

The surname, which is relatively common for families of Malian descent, is the same as that of the man who seized hostages in a kosher supermarket in Paris and gunned down a policewoman last month.

The attacker, aged about 30, had a record of theft and violence, the official said on condition of anonymity because the investigation was ongoing. His motive was not yet clear, the official added.

Motive not yet clear? Is "Ima stab me some soldier because they turned me away at the Syria border" not motive enough?

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   

edit on 3-2-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: Courtesy!

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

10 minutes is up...

Allow me to entertain your prophecy predictable response...

Find me a verse in the Quran where I can stab people unprovoked...

Or... Continue with the playbook that so many adhere to.

I thought extremists don't follow the Quran? You've said that the extremists don't follow Muhammed's teachings, and they are not true muslims. Why then should I need to give you Quranic justification for what this idiot did?

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dabrazzo
Something for brainwashed people to read.

Are All Terrorists Muslims? It’s Not Even Close

Less Than 2 Percent Of Terrorist Attacks In The E.U. Are Religiously Motivated
Ah I see these two articles posted time and time again whenever an islamic terrorist does something. It's starting to wear a little thin.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun

Ah I see these two articles posted time and time again whenever an islamic terrorist does something. It's starting to wear a little thin.

A pitty youve not read them.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   

edit on 3-2-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: Courtesy!

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   

A pitty youve not read them.
I've read it. I know that not all terrorists are muslims. I know that only 2% percent of terror attacks are religious extremism. I've never declared anything contrary to that. What I'm saying is myself, and many others, are beginning to lose patience when it comes to dealing with islamic terrorism. Name one other recognized religion that conducts terror on the scale islamist extremists do. Name one group of terrorists that have successfully seized vast swaths of territory, behead unbelievers, set people on FIRE, and then BRAG about it.

It's sick, and I'm tired of it. Are all muslims bad? Of course not. I respect CharlieSpeirs for his rather moderate views, even if we disagree on a number of things. I don't walk carefully around someone in a burqa or hijab. I know that islamic terrorism is a small, small percentage of the total muslims in the world. Am I not allowed to speak out against islamic extremism?

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   

a reply to: ScientificRailgun

10 minutes is up...

Allow me to entertain your prophecy predictable response...

Find me a verse in the Quran where I can stab people unprovoked...

Or... Continue with the playbook that so many adhere to.

I thought extremists don't follow the Quran? You've said that the extremists don't follow Muhammed's teachings, and they are not true muslims. Why then should I need to give you Quranic justification for what this idiot did?

Maybe you should elaborate on what you mean when you say "this doesn't represent Islam" in a snide tone...

The vagueness of your vapid statement seemed to appear like a sarcastic dig at anyone who dares to say this doesn't represent Islam...

So you deserve the response you got!

Edit: I see you've again labelled this Islamic... Prove it with a verse from the Quran...

Or admit that you're a lying Islamophobe.
The man went to Syria looking to join the Caliphate. What more evidence do you need that this is islamic? It's extremism, yes, but still islamic. Rather than peppering your remarks with obvious disdainful words like "vapid", why not call it what it is? Another islamic extremist.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   

a reply to: NavyDoc

Someone was bound to do it.

Mea Culpa.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join