It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am a newbie.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Please excuse me if I am in the wrong place. Today really is my first time here and I decided to jump right in due to an article by blocula. I Googled that subject and this site came up. I am from the Midwest in the US and it is snowing today. I live with my 5 year old grandson, husband and son who is living in the basement. Please don't make fun of him as it is harder to make it out on your own these days if you are young. I also have 3 cats one of which recently adopted us and a brittney hunting dog. I have known that I was a slave since 1982 and I knew it to the bone but at that time did not know why or how or by whom just that it was so. I was in Echo Utah when I got that download due to a business train that went by. The train had some so called elites on it who were surveying their property. Perhaps I got that download because I was so near to their bad vibs that it creeped me out but I knew that the people on that train were controlling my life. At that time I had never heard of the term elites and now it seems so common. It took a long time, a lot of reading and the internet to wrap my head around the feeling of slavery of myself and everyone I lay eyes upon.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!!

You have come to the right place, people here will try and help and not mock like other sites,

A question for you, how did you know the train had elites on?

Have you always felt this way or was the train a wake up?

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: hotpepper88

Welcome to ATS.

I had to move back in with my parental units and i'm 31, so there. My parents don't have a basement unfortunately, so I can't go full on loser. It is next to impossible to achieve the American dream nowadays and I accept that. What do you mean you have been a slave since 1982? Like a slave to the system, or do you mean a actual slave?

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to ya. Pleased to meet you I'm sure.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Welcome to the ATS family
If used correctly the diversity of the ATS Members is a great Tool in the hunt for answers.
I have been a member for a long time and in this time I have gained insight and given insight. I Hope you have a similar journey and remember (do not be afraid to ask questions).

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   

hello hotpepper88
welcome and best wishes to you and your family.
regards fakedirt.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Phatdamage

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Welcome. A place for any discussion.
Keeping the flames off add greatly to the life of some great threads.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   

It took a long time, a lot of reading and the internet to wrap my head around the feeling of slavery of myself and everyone I lay eyes upon.

They may control our lives but not who we are. Welcome to the freedom train. Freedom of thought, freedom of speech, and shared knowledge. The controllers hate that.

Enjoy…

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Phatdamage

at that time the Union Pacific had just purchased the Western Pacific and the owners wanted to survey their property. i was on what was called a curve gang in Echo Utah as the timekeeper (the only woman). On the train were the board members from New York City corporate owners, we all knew they were coming though. If the cure for cancer was on the track that day it would have had to get out of their way. I can't remember the exact date but they were written about in the San Francisco Examiner. I figured that was as close to elites as I would ever come but I knew for sure that it was their decisions that decided my fate at least as long as I worked for any corporation. Up until then I never really thought about it, that is someone else controlling my life in unseen ways. It was only as the years went on that I learned about history that I was never taught and how it all fits together. I went into a depression that day but that shattered some of my programing. And actually opened up my mind to subjects outside of my previous narrow box but it was only by looking back that I could understand the gift I received that day. More programing came off in layers as the years went by, slowly for me because everyone has untruths that they believe but are really not true but want to hang to, sometimes its a hard nut to crack my assumed truths. I rely on my feelings, intuition but I had to learn to trust them and that is a hard lessen.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: bananashooter

I mean an actual slave.

By the way it is ok to me for my son to live with us although he would rather not. Maybe it is time for generational families to make a come back pool our resources.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

exactly right/

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   
this is my first formal forum and i think I might not be replying to the right ones who asked me questions. I just hit the reply button on the bottom of the page right?

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: hotpepper88

I mean an actual slave.

By the way it is ok to me for my son to live with us although he would rather not. Maybe it is time for generational families to make a come back pool our resources.

How exactly are you being controlled? Your post is very cryptic.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   

You can respond to the thread in general with the reply button at the bottom of the page, or to a poster by clicking on reply in their post window (like you just did to me).

Once you have twenty posts you can send private messages to members by clicking on the 'little green man' at the bottom of peoples avatars at the left of the page. Click the little clear envelope upper right when it turns white, you have private messages. Click on the icon up top right to see if you have replies in threads… (next to the white "i")

Heres some other stuff…

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS hotpepper88

Think like a European when it comes to having a son & grandchild live under your roof treat it as a positive thing , it is very common in a lot of places here , I was raised by my grandparents and loved it .

As for freedom it is all in the mind of the individual , the 1 % worry about security like the rest of us

enjoy the archive button on the top bar

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Hello welcome, I must say I am pretty new as well and have not done a proper introduction I just dived right in. I don't think everyone here will pick one you, but just so you know arguements could get a bit heated, especially if there is religion in play. But I try to say to everyone, stay calm, were are here for the same goal, to enlighten ourselves with the truth of this world.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: douglas5

I do think of my son being here as positive but he does not think of it as being positive

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I'm not trying to be cryptic so I must not be explaining myself very well. I was affected by the recession and was bumped off my job. i had bills and the curve gang was the only job I could hold I traveled from Kansas to California with the curve gang and several states in between. Before then I had been living a sheltered live I was forced out and I cryed when I left. But I learned to pull myself up by my bootstraps, another gift, I learned I was a survivor. A lot of people loss their jobs in the 80's and some didn't make the transition that was the downsizing and union busting years jobs shipped over seas. Whose idea was that, people didn't want to loose their jobs, they had no choice no voice in the matter. That was the start and it hasn't gotten any better, slowly worst I think.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join