It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Higher Dimensional Consciousness - Any Insights?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Greetings and Salutations Comrades!

It's me again with yet another strange question I humbly offer forth to the Collective Wisdom of ATS.

(I'll keep this as brief as possible.)

The other day I was having one of my infamous "moments" and wasn't exactly grounded in conventional and agreed upon reality. During this minor fugue state, our cat - (who usually is too preoccupied with her personal endeavors to give us much consideration at all) relayed a bit of communication with me.

She nonchalantly stated that I was a "5th Dimensional Being" and that she was of the "10th Dimension".

That was it....no further communication from her.

All I have found online is cut and dried information I'm already well aware of.

Perhaps our open-minded and esteemed membership would be interested in sharing personal insights regarding higher dimensional consciousness?

As always, thank you in advance for your time...it is always greatly appreciated.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Nice OP, GE. My personal answer is only that I'd like to have more contact with a higher dimensional consciousness because that's certainly not what I'm usually in touch with…..lol, and I'd sure like to change that. So if you've any advice as to how we get there, please let me know. Maybe give your cat some tuna, and with that gift, perhaps she'll open up a little more about that…..

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: tetra50

Hi Miss Tetra!

Kitty is pure Vegan and won't stray from grains and dry food, but I'll give her some belly rubs of your behalf.

I know it's a highly speculative thought exploration to be sure, but I thought I'd toss it out there in case anyone on board felt interested in sharing.

I've seen all the "New Age" declarations on the subject, but there are a lot of inconsistencies between what they CLAIM and what I know to be true from direct experience.

It would be nice if I was free from lower and negative thought forms, but sadly - I still wrestle with them so frequently that it sometimes throws my entire physical and mental equation out of balance in the most unpleasant ways imaginable.

Just thought it would be worth a shot asking directly as having more data is never a bad thing.

*hugs*

edit on 1/31/15 by GENERAL EYES because: minor clarification, grammar edit

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   

I don't buy into the lightworker malarkey unfortunately--I see such things as tricksters because no higher being would want anything to do with a mere human (which is why they're higher i would assume lol)

With regards to vibrations and not any screwy entities tho, I find the classing into vibrational levels interesting. How did your cat determine all of this?

I don't have any experience with meditation but...

The only contact I've had with collective consciousness is already well-explained by dr. mckenna.

I had a very similar experience to this one that he describes--I've spoken with them as well when they spoke to me. And funnily enough, OP this actually happened right after I had a deep connection with my cat (who is my beloved friend) after imbibing a certain fungus.

"So I did it and... [long pause, audience cheers] there was a something, like a flower, like a chrysanthemum in orange and yellow that was sort of spinning, spinning, and then it was like I was pushed from behind and I fell through the chrysanthemum into another place that didn't seem like a state of mind, it seemed like another place.

"And what was going on in this place aside from the tastefully soffited indirect lighting, and the crawling geometric hallucinations along the domed walls, what was happening was that there were a lot of ahh.. beings in there, what I call self-transforming machine elves. Sort of like jeweled basketballs all dribbling their way toward me. And if they'd had faces they would have been grinning, but they didn't have faces.

"And they assured me that they loved me and they told me not to be amazed; not to give way to astonishment. And so I watched them, even though I wondered if maybe I hadn't really done it this time, and what they were doing was they were making objects come into existence by singing them into existence. Objects which looked like Faberge eggs from Mars morphing themselves with Mandaean alphabetical structures. They looked like the convalescence of linguistic intentionality put through a kind of hyper-dimensional transform into three-dimensional space.

"And these little machines offered themselves to me. And I realized when I looked at them that if I could bring just one of these little trinkets back, nothing would ever be quite the same again. And I wondered, Where Am I? And What Is Going On?

"It occurred to me that these must be holographic viral projections from an autonomous continuum that was somehow intersecting my own, and then I thought a more elegant explanation would be to take it at face value and realize that I had broken into an ecology of souls. And that somehow I was getting a peek over the other side. Somehow I was finding out that thing that you cheerfully assume you can't find out.

"But it felt like I was finding out. And it felt.. and then I can't remember what it felt like because the little self-transforming tykes interrupted me and said, 'Don't think about it. Don't think about who we are... Think about doing what we're doing. Do it! Do it! DO IT NOW!!!'

"And what they meant was use your voice to make an object. And as I understood, I felt a bubble kind of grow inside of me. And I watched these little elf tykes jumping in and out of my chest; they like to do that to reassure you. And they said, 'Do it.' And I felt language rise up in me that was unhooked from english, and I began to speak... "

(btw fun fact that's totally off-topic: the artwork on the vid is by remedios varo--'creation of the birds' and is coincidentally my favorite piece of art ever ^_^ )

Lastly~

“Nature loves courage. You make the commitment and nature will respond to that commitment by removing impossible obstacles. Dream the impossible dream and the world will not grind you under, it will lift you up. This is the trick. This is what all these teachers and philosophers who really counted, who really touched the alchemical gold, this is what they understood. This is the shamanic dance in the waterfall. This is how magic is done. By hurling yourself into the abyss and discovering it's a feather bed.”
― Terence McKenna

^_^

peace. s&f cool thread

edit on 31-1-2015 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
If the physical body lives in 3D space then what she meant was your mind, emotions are connected to the 5th dimension and affecting some aspect of the 5th dimension beings who live there, and they affect the next dimension up and so on, which explains why a 10th dimension interest in making contact.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Thank you Rukia and Althon for these new avenues.

I'm in the process of digesting this information and will report back as soon as I am able to understand these concepts.

Your help really is appreciated.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   

So uh... I've 'heard of' a drug called '___' ( Dimethyltryptamine ) - I may or may not be able to personally confirm having SEEN the upper dimension... I ... may or may not have seen very little there; but it's there...

Similarly; on a totally separate occasion some... people... were doing mushrooms, and were most, MOST assuredly communicating without verbalizing - most of 'them' had a full conversation with the dog. 3 of 'them' to be exact - all of them on the same page as to what he was saying...

It's all there bud... Getting there without a supplement is the real question.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Hello my friend:

t would be nice if I was free from lower and negative thought forms, but sadly - I still wrestle with them so frequently that it sometimes throws my entire physical and mental equation out of balance in the most unpleasant ways imaginable.

Yes. I concur completely with this sentiment. I, too, struggle like this, and know that it's simply a way of keeping me from reaching any higher consciousness, if that exists, so I completely support your exploration in this matter, and am curious as to the responses you will receive, as well.

Yes, do give your kitty extra love from me, and try to bribe her for more information, was my thinking…..LOL.
Be well, and good thoughts your way….much love to you, GE.
tetra

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: DigitalJedi805

Boy, did you ever just nail that right there.
Yeah, I've had similar tripping experiences, as well, and would like to figure out how to have such without "supplements," as well…..
tetra

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I just wanted to state for the record that I don't experiment with any external recreational or mind altering substances....sadly, my brain chemistry is already off center of it's own volition and I don't wish to add unpredictable variables into my personal matrix because of that fact.

When ingesting certain substances for a ritualized experience or "trip" you more or less know when to expect strange effects and that the experience will eventually subside....when you have an already imbalanced brain such diversions tend to sneak up without any warning that they intend to assail you with extrasensory information.

It's kind of a bugger and chore, because part of me desperately wishes to understand why I must endure these altered realities and the self-preservation aspect of self just wants to reduce the negative stimulus as much as is humanly possible.

It's a big universe out there, and despite what the hippies want people to believe - not all of what lies beyond is rainbows and sunshine. It never hurts to be as prepared as possible for whatever might arise in those conditional states.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   
so you had a conversation with your cat. o.k. what am I thinking right now. better yet a subject of mine own fascination astral projection. I mean unless your a nethetic wacco and completly out of touch, which i dont think you are you have contemplated it and maybe even attempted it. I got one foot away can you say youve done better. you see in line with random quantum ideas I have one myself to challeng dimensionality at its very core. and it begins with astral projection. that at the moment of your death if you have elevated your skills to that point you can astral porject out of your body at the moment of your death and find yourself back in time before you were born re entering your body inutero. youd then be subject to live the same life over as if it never happened but by character you would repeat everything exactly the same. ergo it is probable and highly possible that those who seek out such abstact forces and abilities have done so before and may have lived their lives a thousand times so far maybe more. can you prove this theory wrong.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: jupiterbarefield

Thank you, and yes - I had a "conversation" with my cat.

I'm not claiming that's the norm, if it were I would not have mentioned it.

Also, I began reading the Tibetan Book of the Dead shortly after my initial diagnosis and am well versed in the concepts of the Bardo, Samsara, Reincarnation, the Astral States and so on and so forth.

I always appreciate snide jabs as to the state of my sanity, as they seem to be par for the course with some entities.

I'm also not here to prove or disprove anything...I'm merely here to compare notes with like-minded persons.

Thank you nonetheless for your contribution.
Peace.

edit on 1/31/15 by GENERAL EYES because: grammar edit

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Can you place your infamous moment somewhere from 1 to 7?

👣

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
I just wanted to state for the record that I don't experiment with any external recreational or mind altering substances....sadly, my brain chemistry is already off center of it's own volition and I don't wish to add unpredictable variables into my personal matrix because of that fact.

When ingesting certain substances for a ritualized experience or "trip" you more or less know when to expect strange effects and that the experience will eventually subside....when you have an already imbalanced brain such diversions tend to sneak up without any warning that they intend to assail you with extrasensory information.

It's kind of a bugger and chore, because part of me desperately wishes to understand why I must endure these altered realities and the self-preservation aspect of self just wants to reduce the negative stimulus as much as is humanly possible.

It's a big universe out there, and despite what the hippies want people to believe - not all of what lies beyond is rainbows and sunshine. It never hurts to be as prepared as possible for whatever might arise in those conditional states.

In my fifties now, my tripping days are long over, lol, but I certainly understood the poster who brought it up as in my younger days, I did experiment with a variety of mind altering chemicals in seeking something….beyond. And that's reallly the higher consciousness you describe. But here, I find, for most of us, something stands between us and finding those other levels. Many, many of us fight that monster that we know doesn't belong to us. So I nod to your understanding of chemical imbalance in your brain, but I don't think that's your natural, intended state, either.

I think anyone who has read my posts knows that I believe very strongly that there are those in power that suppress and control the options, circumstances and even physical situations of people. I have medical issues, as well, and it takes and immense amount of energy, at times, to deal with just the physical state of being, when you are in pain.
My body's responses to situational reality , physically, and my mental state are desperately out of sync, and I don't believe this is a natural state, either. Nevertheless, I must deal with it, just as you so bravely describe dealing with your own situation.

You've always had my respect, Ms. GE.
tetra

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueMule

Oh gracious....were it only so easy.

I tend to find myself experiencing consciousness states in such rapid flux on a daily basis it's darn near impossible to narrow down sometimes. Forgive me, as my recall is not as linear as I wish it were when it comes down to it.

I suspect it may have been a minor moment of one of the transitional states - shortly after the feline communication I went through three days of various mental ordeals....almost as if the brain was operating on a primary consciousness as well as several nondescript subconscious levels all at once. It can be very distressing for the primary conscious state to endure, and physically painful as well. The pain tends to cause me to block out much of the information as it comes through.

I'm sorry I cannot answer with more clarity.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: tetra50

I understand and sympathize immensely.

The suffering is so great that at times, it feels like forced evolution from an external origin.

If the mind was meant to undergo these trials of their own accord, it doesn't make sense that it would cause pain or suffering.....as such is non-constructive to the well being of the host organism.

So many questions when it comes to these matters I wish I had answers for as well.

The best we can do in the face of such adversity is to be gentle with ourselves...and others.

I hope one day the reasons for suffering become clear, that we may transcend them.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Subsribed from phone for later reading 💋

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   

The best we can do in the face of such adversity is to be gentle with ourselves...and others.

I hope one day the reasons for suffering become clear, that we may transcend them.

Absolutely, and very well said. Perhaps part of the higher consciousness is overcoming this physical reality, while still somehow embracing life and the living here. I commiserate completely with what you've described here to Blue Mule, about days of states of quickly fluxing situational consciousness. And my memory is not as linear as I would like it to be, either, to make sense of what's happening around me and in my mind. But thankfully, I am still able to distinguish what is the product of my mind's processing, and what's added to that which really has nothing to do with me. It becomes just another thing to overcome, that's all.

All the best to you.
tetra

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Guten Tag- Have You done any reading into the Pineal Gland? That is if I'm reading Your post correctly?? It is cheaper than running down to Peru and chewing on leaves... There are ways to "decalcify" the Pineal Gland because if You are in 'Merica "they" are dumbing You down to make it even more difficult to make the connection..

As far as the pain is concerned, have You ever heard of Eckhart Tolle? In one of His books He addresses the "pain body" I read a few of His books but in them He directs You to other books. This led to "Talking To Heaven" a book written by a Medium..

Basically, You need to KNOW (KNOW trumps 'think' 'felt' 'believed') that You are NOT Your body, if You are "attached" to Your body You'll not be able to 'leave it'... Coincidentally, this is also addressed in "The Tibetan Book Of Living and Dying" which I highly recommend You read especially if You want to 'travel' You certainly don't want to get "stuck"

namaste

P.S. This practice "may" be addictive. Due to this 'practice' I lost 8 lbs. this last week because once You get the "release of the connection w/the body" I found it difficult to eat because I wasn't "here" if that makes sense?

Make sure ALL Your chakras are clear...

Have fun!!

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES

I'm the same way.

As for the dimensions it's hard to say. IMO it's open to personal meaning and interpretation.
Like I think our brains can only process this stuff in a way that correlates with our current vibration our current path etc.

I'm a believer that we create our own realities and so I assume our spiritual experiences would fall in line with that.

BTW your cat sounds awesome. After years of fearing them I've begun approaching them on a higher level and now they're not so bad.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join