It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

can anybody tell me what is wrong with this picture?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Apologies as they aren't very clear as you will see they are screenshots from my phone.

Taken from a slowed down HD version.

Taken from the original.

Can anyone with the relevant tools on their computer check the bottom picture. The strange blob area around the base of the lamp that is in line with JFK's hairline. Can they compare the actual colour or brightness with the grass in the background and further down could they check the shade colour etc with the road surface in the rest of the video?

edit on 1121642 by sg1642 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: sg1642

Yeah, the problem is they aren't clear! If you make them clear, you may fix your picture. Other than that, I see nothing out of the norm...Just crap resolution

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   
What am I looking at or looking for? I don't understand....I see Jackie and JFK . Guessing when he was shot. But I'm not tracking what your looking for....

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Do you mean the sign strapped to the post?

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chrisfishenstein

Yeah, the problem is they aren't clear! If you make them clear, you may fix your picture. Other than that, I see nothing out of the norm...Just crap resolution

the video

It looks like an anomaly to me. Her head seems to half dissapear/half melt in to the lamp. Which has a pretty bizzare blurred area around the base.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wifibrains

Do you mean the sign strapped to the post?
is that what that is?

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   

It looks like one. You can see the top strap. It's out of focus so is blurry
edit on 27-1-2015 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Just looked at the video and it looks like a street sign is strapped to the telephone pole, but it's facing east. So you are seeing the side of the metal sign, the thin side, not the flat side.
edit on 27-1-2015 by Meldionne1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I wasn't so sure. It appears (due to motion blur I would say) transparent in the frames except that one. Think you are right though it was confusing the hell out of me

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
yup that's a sign

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Flag for you anyways...kudos for looking and posting!

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chrisfishenstein

I know apologies they're pretty blurred.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

please tell me this is a picture of mars....for once...its not a rock

Ya i see what you mean though...the pole is touching her head in one photo and not in the other

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: rockpaperhammock

please tell me this is a picture of mars....for once...its not a rock

Ya i see what you mean though...the pole is touching her head in one photo and not in the other
yeah I'm kind of laughing at myself too don't worry.

The blur on the post was giving me the impression her head was overlapping it. Turns out I just need my eyes tested.

edit on 4721642 by sg1642 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
In my opinion this is not an anomaly, but instead is due to the massive blurring effect that is present in many other areas of the picture. If this occurred only in that one location then perhaps it could be considered anomalous, but since the entire picture contains so much blurring, I am guessing that this is the explanation.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Anomalamalies. You are searching for anomalamalies. There are no anomalamalies in the frame, only your trick of consciousness. All that you view thru your phone will appear anomalamalous.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   

For one...and I think the whole point...is that the video is 50 (FIFTY!) years old with 50-year old technology...so?

Absolutely nothing.

Move along......

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   

You should learn how to use "Print Screen" feature off your computer rather than using your phone to capture screen on a video. That's what I do when I want to capture a picture of something in a video used for a thread or post! Good luck.

new topics

top topics

join