It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

question regarding possible unseen JFK footage

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 06:21 AM
link   
link here

In the above article a man by the name of Stephen Bowen claimed to have new and unseen footage of the assassination. Has anyone here ever heard of him and was the footage released?

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: sg1642

Well that page is dated 2013 so what has happened since then? Was the film smothered or debunked as a hoax? I did a quick look and there's plenty of stories announcing this new footage but nothing about seeing it.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Strange this is the first I'm hearing of him or his 'film'. And, I do ALOT of reading on the topic. I ain't buying his story til I see it. This reminds me of that guy that claimed he had a dead bigfoot in a freezer or something. My BS meter is going off on this one. Good find though! You grabbed my interest right away!

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Never heard of it at all. Apparently the footage shows a shooter in the 'buses' ??? Probably mean bushes as I don't remember seeing buses along the route.

Seems like a crank looking for money to me...

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   
This is either just clear cut attention and money seeking or it was buried very quickly. I've looked and looked and can only find references to that original claim. No mention of it being released, no mention of the supposed viewing held for news agencies. Not even anybody calling this a fake.

Which makes you wonder if the 'highest bidder' bid the threat of a few bullets.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: noeltrotsky
Never heard of it at all. Apparently the footage shows a shooter in the 'buses' ??? Probably mean bushes as I don't remember seeing buses along the route.

Seems like a crank looking for money to me...
the bushes along the picket fence? I don't know. The bushes along the wall in the background of the Zapruder film maybe?

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   
There were some people on the left side of the motocade...so there could be a video from that side which would be nice.

The vid may not have come out due to ownership issues as well. Who knows.

Since this thread is going to be boring quickly...who believes what in the JFK saga?
I'm still leaning towards the Howard Donahue explaination that Secret Service agent Hickey shot the fatal head shot with his AR 15. The ballistics of the military round from the Carcano rifle Oswald had simply could never have done the head injury that JFK suffered. His throat injury is from the Oswald shot.

en.wikipedia.org...
TV show
JFK: The Smoking Gun
torrent out there to download

They think it was an 'accident' by Hickey, I personally believe it was planned. Hickey was so new on the Secret Service detail it fits with a planned hit.
edit on 24-1-2015 by noeltrotsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Okay, I have been wanting to talk about this for a while.

I knew this girl for a while that was a supposed model in Hollywood. She was very strange to say the least. So one night she tells me about this VIP party she attended in Hollywood. She told me she left with some rich producer and went to his house. Upon arrival he asked her if she wanted to see something interesting and she said yes. This producer then led this girl down into a secret basement where he had all kinds of high value collectibles and she said there was reel of film in a glass case in the middle of the room. He says "do you want to see who shot Kennedy?" He then tells her that the shooter on the grassy knoll was actually a man with a camera and that it showed who really shot him and this was the film. She watched the reel and was astounded by what she saw.

I know this sounds made up, maybe it is, but not by me. I figured I would share it even though she told me never to tell anyone because this supposed producer could get into trouble for collecting top secret information. But I told anyway because I doubt it was real. Whats your thoughts?

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: bananashooter
When did this girl see the film for a start? Was the producer the same guy as the one touting the film? I'm trying to find out what happened to the man who was touting the film.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fermy
When did this girl see the film for a start? Was the producer the same guy as the one touting the film? I'm trying to find out what happened to the man who was touting the film.

he is involved with waterstone entertainment about all I could find out.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   

There were some people on the left side of the motocade...so there could be a video from that side which would be nice.

The vid may not have come out due to ownership issues as well. Who knows.

Since this thread is going to be boring quickly...who believes what in the JFK saga?
I'm still leaning towards the Howard Donahue explaination that Secret Service agent Hickey shot the fatal head shot with his AR 15. The ballistics of the military round from the Carcano rifle Oswald had simply could never have done the head injury that JFK suffered. His throat injury is from the Oswald shot.

en.wikipedia.org...
TV show
JFK: The Smoking Gun
torrent out there to download

They think it was an 'accident' by Hickey, I personally believe it was planned. Hickey was so new on the Secret Service detail it fits with a planned hit.
if the throat wound was an exit wound where did the the wound to behind the right shoulder come from? Because if it was what came out of his throat it definitely didn't then pass through Connelly. I don't understand how that bullet could pass through the bodies of two men hitting solid bone on the way and end up being recovered nearly fully intact but the bullet that hit his head fragmented in his head and the car.
edit on 4221642 by sg1642 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   

I remember sitting on the couch watching my Mom iron
clothes as she watched " Search for tomorrow" on TV.
I was only four, but I still can see the iron dropping from her
hand and bouncing off the wood floor. Like it was yesterday.
I remember the tears flowing over her fingers and thinking
she was hurt when she bent over crying. All of this as some
old guy on TV interupted her TV program. I didn't know then
what the hell was happening but, I was pissed at whatever
was making my Mom hurt and cry.

She always said that there was more footage of the assassination
out there somewhere. Unless it had been destroyed, because that
night, the news ran footage of it only one time. That both her and
my pop watched together. And by the next news cast they were
saying nothing about the footage. She said she knew by the next
morning, no one would ever see that footage again. So is there
footage out there? I think definitely. And with my Moms account
I think people can get a feel for the consesus of thought at the time.

Most people knew damn well this was an organized hit. But what
could anyone do about it? I'm still pissed at these people for make'n
my Mom cry.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   

I looked at the agency involved and this is all they had:
www.gershagency.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs
I remember something very similar as I was the same age at the time

Somebody hurt my mom and it made me mad.
I find it impossible to believe that Zapruder would be the only person with a rolling movie camera at the time of the assassination. There was more footage, whether it was destroyed or not is another matter. If anyone would know it would be the Texas oilmen's association.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   

The show 'JFK: The Smoking Gun talks about it very well I think. Basically Oswald gets two shots off and the third cartridge found at his nest is actually a blank often used to keep the chamber clean. Both shots hit, one in the throat and another is the 'magic bullet' which actually lines up perfectly when the car seats are aligned properly and Connelly's turned position is accounted for.

The third shot witnesses said came faster than the second and was likely the shot from Hickey.

The military round from Oswald's rifle is solid metal and rounded at the tip. It is meant to go through armor and people, not fragment. The AR 15 bullet is designed to fragment and blow huge holes in people.

Of course there are a million theories out there. For me this is one of the few that uses modern ballistics experts to study the bullets and the resulting damage to find discrepancies.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Fermy
Bizzare. It was clearly money motivated but why was nothing else said of it?
In the Z film just before (or after?) The headshot on the opposite side of the road there are people using cameras. It is quite clear. Where is that footage?

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   

The show 'JFK: The Smoking Gun talks about it very well I think. Basically Oswald gets two shots off and the third cartridge found at his nest is actually a blank often used to keep the chamber clean. Both shots hit, one in the throat and another is the 'magic bullet' which actually lines up perfectly when the car seats are aligned properly and Connelly's turned position is accounted for.

The third shot witnesses said came faster than the second and was likely the shot from Hickey.

The military round from Oswald's rifle is solid metal and rounded at the tip. It is meant to go through armor and people, not fragment. The AR 15 bullet is designed to fragment and blow huge holes in people.

Of course there are a million theories out there. For me this is one of the few that uses modern ballistics experts to study the bullets and the resulting damage to find discrepancies.
I've seen the documentary you ate speaking of I found it very interesting but it was a long time ago. The Zapruder footage points to Connelly's wounds occurring after his throat wound though.
edit on 0631642 by sg1642 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: bananashooter
Okay, I have been wanting to talk about this for a while.
I knew this girl for a while that was a supposed model in Hollywood. She was very strange to say the least. So one night she tells me about this VIP party she attended in Hollywood. She told me she left with some rich producer and went to his house. Upon arrival he asked her if she wanted to see something interesting and she said yes. This producer then led this girl down into a secret basement where he had all kinds of high value collectibles and she said there was reel of film in a glass case in the middle of the room. He says "do you want to see who shot Kennedy?" He then tells her that the shooter on the grassy knoll was actually a man with a camera and that it showed who really shot him and this was the film. She watched the reel and was astounded by what she saw.
I know this sounds made up, maybe it is, but not by me. I figured I would share it even though she told me never to tell anyone because this supposed producer could get into trouble for collecting top secret information. But I told anyway because I doubt it was real. Whats your thoughts?

Very possible, that's for sure! Not sure why someone with a vid camera would hang back on the knoll and not get closer, but possible with some zoom he gets a better picture being up high a bit.
It would fit with my theory if the vid from the knoll shows Hickey stand up in the follow car and shoot off a round!

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: sg1642

originally posted by: Fermy

he is involved with waterstone entertainment about all I could find out.
Jeff Kalligheri is the head honcho there...FYI. That name ever crop up in that or other mythology?

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Ah yes, " The good ol boys !" starring Lyndon B. Johnson. How could oil tycoons
go wrong eliminating a threat to their profiteering and succeeding him
with the next in line loyal member of thier own nasty lil group.

Sick twisted, cigar smoking, spoiled lil bitches.

The St. Valentines day massacre comes to mind.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join