It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

question regarding possible unseen JFK footage

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Oh, the LBJ "wink" as he is sworn in on Air Force One ticks me off to no end. He and Clint Murchison, the Mayor of Dallas and his CIA brother, GHWB - all stood to gain much by JFK's death. Nobody would mess with big oil, the CIA, the mob and several Masonic orders again.

Though that video is Hollywood, it's fairly realistic (sans any bullet wounds to the head) and a .45 bullet is going to do more damage than a dinky little .223. What you see is pretty much an adult version of Sandy Hook insofar as what the victims would look like. That's the great secret the public can never, ever see? We have to face the ugly truth of what happens in this world. Seeing Kennedy's skull fly off sears in my mind not only the event but the feelings it never fails to evoke.
Whatever the reality of it Sandy Hook was still a public mind F of the first order like the killing of JFK. It has deeply affected the psyche of a good portion of the American public and there are many groups gaining power through using these events.

They'll kill Presidents -
They'll kill children too.

Precisely which psychos did these ( and others ) is the real question?

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

There were other people shooting that area that day. I have no link but it's out there on Youtube somewhere. I've seen probably about 5 or 6 IIRC. They are very bad quality recordings and I don't remember seeing anything out of the ordinary but I'm not a expert on this subject and really would have a hard time analyzing any of them. One I remember was done by a little girl standing on either the last corner before he was shot or the corner before that. IIRC it was the latter but it's been a few years since I watched the videos.

If you find them good luck finding anything of use in any of them.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

The info I got, by accident in a passing conversation, from a lady who's relative worked in the Secret Service, guarding LBJ in his last days, is that the ol' bastard was tormented by the assassination he was part of and admitted his part in it, often, when drunk... so at least he cried, had insomnia and drank himself to death from the guilt ... and at least he had guilt, at the end of his miserable existence, anyway.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: sg1642

many links to this story...all point to the same one...no film though.

The story is obviously dead...if it was ever alive in the first place.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

the LBJ angle is most believable...had ample motive and enough power to pull it off.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
a reply to: Baddogma

the LBJ angle is most believable...had ample motive and enough power to pull it off.

a cop that was there said 'he was either a flinchy son of a bitch or he knew about the assassination'

did body language give him away?

interesting take on the Zapruder film

edit on 4311642 by sg1642 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Fermy

I honestly don't know too much about this. This girl was a f-ing trip! She had a ton of super weird things happen to her, like the whole model thing, I did validate that but then it got weirder. How she got kidnapped and literally almost beat to death by some guy, I also validated. Her brother was murdered, also validated and much more of validated and un-validated stuff. She was bad news so I got away from her. I eventually got a call from her that she was pregnant about 6 months after we broke it off and it was mine, I met up with he one last time to try and do the right thing because she was definitely about 6 months pregnant, and she got to acting very bizarre and then left my house and I never saw her again. I wish I was making this stuff up! She told me about this back in the beginning of 2012. I'm guessing a few years before that. The producer was the guy who the girl knew, I never met this so called producer. Supposedly he had some Roswell film too. she was freaked out talking about that, saying we are going to pay for what our government did to the said survivors of the crash. It makes sense though, I would buy secrets if I had a ton of money, I'm too curious!

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: noeltrotsky

That is what she said she saw exactly!

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: noeltrotsky
a reply to: sg1642

The show 'JFK: The Smoking Gun talks about it very well I think. Basically Oswald gets two shots off and the third cartridge found at his nest is actually a blank often used to keep the chamber clean. Both shots hit, one in the throat and another is the 'magic bullet' which actually lines up perfectly when the car seats are aligned properly and Connelly's turned position is accounted for.

The third shot witnesses said came faster than the second and was likely the shot from Hickey.

The military round from Oswald's rifle is solid metal and rounded at the tip. It is meant to go through armor and people, not fragment. The AR 15 bullet is designed to fragment and blow huge holes in people.

Of course there are a million theories out there. For me this is one of the few that uses modern ballistics experts to study the bullets and the resulting damage to find discrepancies.

Which bullet hit the curb?

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: guitarplayer

And which bullet put a hole in the windshield? And damaged the chrome trim so badly that the guy that fixed it at Ford said it was a direct bullet strike (my memory from reading, can't go find it at the moment) and not a fragment.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join