It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic "No go zones" and "Jihad camps" inside America

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

Given that :

a) The very same thing was said about a city in the UK, as well as several sectors of Paris, in that it was alleged that non-Muslims should not go there, because of the danger, which all proved to be utterly false,

b) The same fellow as made the above allegations seems to have been responsible for THESE allegations as well, and that as a result,

c) They are likely to be about as accurate,

... I really would not worry too much about this. Unless someone who has not been proven MASSIVELY wrong turns around and makes an issue out of it, it would be unwise to put too much faith in this article, or anyone who had anything to do with it.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Meh I'm more concerned with AIPAC and elected officials with dual citizenship who are of dubious loyalty to the U.S.

These are the folks in position to do us the greater harm.

www.viewzone.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: dezertdog

Meh I'm more concerned with AIPAC and elected officials with dual citizenship who are of dubious loyalty to the U.S.

These are the folks in position to do us the greater harm.

www.viewzone.com...

I am equally concerned about our own government sadly, maybe even more concerned.
Starting to believe it is one in the same.

I have nothing up next week, maybe I will take the video camera and go for a drive.
I just need to find where the camp in NY is supposed to be.
Might be fun to find out and post about it after.
Now to find the extremists addy.
Terrorist training camp....White or yellow pages?

ETA:
Turns out it is called Islamberg.
Guess who.....FOX did a report on it in 07. lol

It seems the camp is deserted now. Bummer, I was looking forward to an adventure.

Where are the Muslim men from Islamberg? The answer comes from a heavy-set woman in a long black burka who stops to check her mail box. “The men – all gone,” she says in halting English. “All – in Pakistan.” Now that the recruits at Islamberg have been trained in the basics of guerilla warfare, they have been deployed to Pakistan for advanced courses in explosives and weapons of mass destruction.

oldironsides-thesilentmajority.blogspo... t.com/2009/12/muslim-training-camp-in-new-york-is.html

Everything I find on this seems based on pretty old news.

edit on 1 17 2015 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Even if they did have training camps, so what? That is in no way illegal, there are "training camps" all over north america already, been to a few myself.

People tearing their hair out over muslim communities with sharia law, boogaboooooga, they don't bat an eyelash at the orthidox jewish and christian communities all over the place though lol.

edit on Sat, 17 Jan 2015 10:55:07 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Fox news continued anti Muslim campaign. They want to invent new terms to associate fear with Islam.
Labelling "No Go Zones" is a marketing campaign by Fox, like creating the term FemiNazi to degrade women it's all spin.

I can assure everyone reading this thread 100% there is a production team sitting in a office coming up with the next fear campaign, as that is what gets the numbers, it is commerce for Fox.

Content is only relevant if it impacts viewer numbers.
Their formula they worked out is: people feed off fear

I can promise there was an actual team meeting to come up with the term "No Go Zones"

This article by the hilariously named Christian Action Network is to add stuffing to their newest fear campaign.

edit on 17-1-2015 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

The only time I heard of No Go zones was from Fox News, and it was based on complete lies but never the less, Fox pushed the BS No Go Zone to the limit.

There are a bunch of no go zones in America, but I do not think Muslims have anything to do with them...hehe

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
a reply to: TrueBrit

Content is only relevant if it impacts viewer numbers.
Their formula they worked out is: people feed off fear

AND hate. Goes for all our propaga......I mean MSM news.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Here is an ATS archive about this from 2004...www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: caladonea

Here is an ATS archive about this from 2004...www.abovetopsecret.com...

Wow, thanks for that.
It goes back farther than I thought.

I find it very interesting after reading that thread from 04 how much peoples views have changed.

A lot of posters back then used to accept what news outlets said.
Now days it is much rarer when someone accepts any 'news' at face value.
A lot has changed in 11 years. I was a blind hooraah spoon fed BS, anti terrorist back then.

Now I trust nothing I hear on TV or radio......and very little on the net.
edit on 1 17 2015 by stosh64 because: grammer nazi

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
If these places do exist, they have remained peaceful thus far. I don't think a preemptive response is necessary. If the groups do grow to dangerous levels or commit mas casualties to innocent Americans, have mercy on their souls.

Maybe this country needs a crisis so threatening that Law Enforcement, Rednecks, National Guard and Gangsters stand shoulder to shoulder. Like a mainland attack.

(and totally of topic, I want a keyboard with built in Breathalyzer Immobilization!)
edit on 17-1-2015 by ttropia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: cmdrkeenkid

Trust me, it's complete BS. Don't waste your time driving up there to see unless you can accomplish something useful on the way.

so... can you tell us where those vids are from?

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Wait it's a video on the internet? It must be true.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Cells all over the us and have been here for at least 20 years, more likely longer.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Clearly. Terrorist cells in the US caused 9/11.

But this thread isn't really about terrorist cells but fictitious Muslim only communities.
edit on 17-1-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   
It's being used to add to the already growing police state. I mean the propaganda. If it was so bad that they were fighting in a massive scale, the people would put them down like rabid dogs. Check out the sales on weapons in the past ten years. We are not playing. Self preservation will take over. On that, you can bet the house.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

because quite literally we have known about it for years. In the US they are protected by US laws so unless they make a move to break said law there is nothing that can be done.

What they are.. is watched. I would doubt any of them can fart without it being known.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   
There is a muslim camp near me. It has been fenced off for 20+ yrs. I guess we could call it a compound.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
There is a muslim camp near me. It has been fenced off for 20+ yrs. I guess we could call it a compound.

We do have militias. The jihad ain't bout #.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: LOSTinAMERICA

that is a false statment for the world but not so much the u.s.
i seen them videos of the "radical muslims" throwing two gays off the top of buildings while a crowd of peaceful muslims of about a thousand or so cheered them on.

The problem with creating a defense in the us against such is that many militas not all but many have deep ties to hate and share many beliefs with the jihadist while they are gearing up to defend aganst the jihadist. We are all thrown into the pot and stirred up against eachother on every leval possible. Every direction you want to look you can find a hate group. white black yellow christian muslim men women there are too many groups trying to gain control over the future.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join