It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas Couple Describes Triangle UFO at 20 Feet

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoRulesAllowed

originally posted by: Answer
If these are supposedly top-secret military aircraft, our government is extremely lazy about keeping them away from prying eyes.

With all the expanses of desert owned by the government, they choose to test out their top secret triangular craft over highly populated areas? It just doesn't make sense. Besides being seen by random folks, which COULD be passed off as yet another UFO sighting, what if the experimental craft crashed in the middle of a neighborhood?

I find it hard to accept the "secret military aircraft" explanation for UFO's over populated areas.

Who says it was "top secret"? No one!

It's a mere 4-7 feet long this "UFO" and there is nothing from the witness account indicating it would have performed in-explainable maneuvers or anything the like indicating a top secret, still unknown craft or an UFO.

And by the way...UAVs (drones) today are not only used by law enforcement, they are used by normal people including real estate agents or just the average Joe. There are a lot of thinkable reasons why it was likely a drone/UAV and nothing in the witness account makes me think otherwise. To me it looks simply that those people saw a drone (like the one where I posted the image which looks REMARKABLY like the drawing)..something they couldn't explain because they never saw a UAV/drone before.

en.wikipedia.org... Is there a Boeing facility near by? A tactical surveillance UAV spun off the X-48 development would fit the bill.

Does anyone know if there has been any work in sound suppression for small jet engines?

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Barrythelamp

What are the explanations for sightings of black triangle aircraft that hover and disappear at high speeds with sonic booms ?

Hi Barrythelamp,

"Explanations", that's cool, I'm glad that you are open to all sorts of possibilities.

Listen, *Barry, have you ever experienced "sleep paralysis".

edit on 19-1-2015 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

Interesting question. Have YOU experienced sleep paralysis?

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Oh yeah, forever and a day. Since I was 7.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Since you were 7? What about hypnagogic experiences? I've only had one sleep paralysis incident from when I woke up suddenly in the middle of an earthquake with sleep paralysis. That was freaky.

But as a teen and sometimes even now as I wake up suddenly in the middle of the night, I'll wake up with slight hypnagogic sensations. Lately a tarantula sized spider running along the wall near the head of my bed. Usually making a B line for me. But more dangerous looking like a funnel web. Usually disappears after a second or two of hard staring. I hate spiders BTW so I figure it's just my subconscious projecting anxiety as I wake up suddenly in the middle of the night from work or financial related stress. Often times because the beer is compelling bass jr to get up out of bed and make a foray to the lizard draining grounds.

Have had a reoccurring freaky dream where I'm violently torn out of bed usually by one of my limbs and dragged along the floor towards the nearest exterior bedroom wall, in which I slam head first into and am left alone as if whatever was dragging me couldn't get me through the wall. I wake up a second or two later in my bed. Freaky as it is, I still feel like it's anxiety related and not paranormal or aliens. Just common foibles generated by the imperfection of the human brain as its subconscious manifests these "tulpas" in a feeble attempt to deal with it's often stressful environment. Often times our own brains are the "pranksters" screwing with our perception and experiences of what is real.
edit on 19-1-2015 by BASSPLYR because: bass try and fix spell good better. me sorry for spell bad.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   

It's true.

All high strangeness, weird spiritual and tech stuff aside,
each human brain is the most impressive virtual reality
generator and self-delusion unit anywhere.

That single fact colors everything human so deeply,
it's hard (nearly impossible) to separate BS from
'reality' about nearly everything.

Gave you a star ;-)

Kev

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Sure, hypnagogic states and hypnopompic, too. In fact the earliest experiences were with both of those, the really crazy paralysis stuff started in my early teens.

I can relate to your spider story. One experience that I had in my late twenties that was really striking involved seeing this sort of kleenex box with spider legs come scuttling out of the living room headed for my paralysed body lying in bed. Just to be clear, I'm lying on my side, facing the door, paralysed and vibrating, eyes shut and seeing this through my eyelids.

I was really experienced with that sort of thing by that age and had pressing business in the morning, so I shook myself out of the experience and went to the bathroom to splash water on my face and shake it off. Two more times I tried to lay down and sleep and was immediately pulled back in to the paralysed, hypnagogic state where the thing was trying to get me before I could actually sleep. That really pissed me off, I remember.

edit on 19-1-2015 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

You know in a way I strongly agree with what you just said. Just compare ones own paradigm with anyone else's. reality is subjective to the individuals perspective. The "virtual" part of your reality is the mind trying to fill in the missing knowledge or data. Your emotions and subconscious tides will direct what direction this hallucination goes in a attempt to fill the gaps. This mixture of truth and virtual in turn becomes you paradigm. Just how much of it all we can perceive and experience differs from one person to the next and depending on the net effect of your psychological circumstances.

However, there is still an actual reality despite what we can deduce and label from our experiences. The quest for what that ultimate reality is, is called science. Most interestingly enough though is that the truths of science always evolve into a more refined yet stranger, more powerful and more dynamic tapestry of understanding as the revelations delve deeper, rawer and more fundamental.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Nice response.

Yes, there is 'absolute reality', but that's based upon a set of laws of physics,
which MAY be unique to just our universe or 'dimension' or 'quantum reality'
and there may be a near infinite number of sets of 'reality' out there, all
tossling for dominance in some sort of universal darwinism of sets of laws
of physics.

It's human arrogance to assume that there is just one set of rules, and that
we can absolutely figure it out.

I know that I come across on the mystical side more than the scientific side,
but that's just because I enjoy raw creativity and unbounded thinking.. as
an exercise in developing hypothesis, which will ultimately be falsifiable.

Science is the most noble act of all, other than possibly "Love" whatever
that really means.

But humans endlessly yearn for more than 'science' can give, and they either
grasp after straws which don't exist, or they chase after unicorns until they
go insane.

There is a middle path, but it's rough.

I know that you and I bump off of each other sometimes, but I think at
the core of both of us, we both want real answers without any BS.

I'm willing to roll in the mud and be mocked to find my answers.. but
rest assured, I will disavow myself of every thought and bit of data
I have ever accumulated, if I discover that i'm flat out wrong.

One of my favorite sayings is that reality does not have a preferred state.
I know this drives some people crazy. That's tough for them.

Somewhere, somewhen under some set of laws of physics or variation
allowed by one very extremely permissive set, almost anything is
happening that can happen, which is almost anything.

Our task is to decipher which tiny subset is happening 'here', if indeed
we are not at some cosmic crossroads, where high strangeness is creeping
in, and the ultimate 'secret' and 'conspiracy' is that raw chaos could possibly
sweep us away.. and all this cloak and dagger stuff is necessary to keep
it at bay.

We just don't know.

;-)

Kev

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Here's a topic for another thread, Ill mention it here but I don't want to derail as this thread is still about a UFO sighting by a couple in texas. Which I believe was a real world object probably made by one of our defense contractors which technology although strange and exotic to us is sound and rational and one day in the future will seem blase to us as it will be common place and well understood and not mysterious. But here's a topic I think would be a good thread for Kev and or bybyots.

Tulpas. mental manifestations temporarily made real by intense thought. Buddhists have discussed this phenomena for a long time. Can human intention and will, generate energy forms that manifest as elementals, demons, ghosts, aliens, boogiemen, poltergeists etc... The stronger the fear or interest the more likely and real it will manifest from the wave forms of energy projected by the brain. Ever as a kid stare at the door of your closet in the dark of the night scared in bed, alone, visualizing a boogieman creeping out. You can almost swear you can see it like it's really there. It's all in your head, or is it your head making something out there psuedo real? Like a holographic manifestation generated by the interferometation of our mental wave forms and thoughts being projected onto our environment. The second the focus is lost the tulpa dissolves and disappears. Any thoughts to that notion or phenomena?

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   

I can respect what you just posted there. I think I understand you better now. We don't always see eye to eye as to whats really going on but in a way we are both coming from the same place following similar principals and just exploring different paths in the garden. Soon we'll both have explored enough to meet in the middle and come to consensus as to what the garden really looks like. Not sure if that makes sense. but I am beginning to see what you are getting at.

I still believe the triangles are ours and that we have some serous technology that utilizes science and concepts that are just beyond the zeitgeist we have been raised to understand. It's out of the box physics, closer to the raw fundamental truth of how things work. It's just a little too much for the common person to understand with the tools we've been given about how the universe works. Somewhere a little while ago humans made a game changing discovery on the true nature of the universe and are beginning to play with it. To the observer it looks like magic. Down the road it will seem boring and everyday. Just look at the difference in the human experience and perception of the universe in just the last 200 years. On the bright side it means as a species we are getting maturer and slightly wiser. Still sophomoric in our understanding but growing. slowly but surely.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Sure.

I'm writing a book right now and this topic is discussed in extreme detail actually.

The physics of it seems to be on two fronts:

At synaptic junctions, whether in the autonomic nervous system or at the junctions
of neuropeptides in the body, and especially those nervous structures which evidence
'free electron transport', there is a sensitivity to interaction with 3 different 'forces'
and 'phenomenon':

1) I'ts my unsubstantiated belief (I want to research this badly) that Casimir forces
of the false zero point field vacuum (this is standard physics) causes a non-quantum
'coupling' between let's call it the 'void' or the 'bulk' of M theory and our bodies/nervous
system. (the rhythm of virtual particles forming and dissolving affects our unconscious).

2) Electronics in particular, are like a universal 'food' that both humans and other lifeforms
and processes process. Especially Plasma Entities, a common intermediary for all humans.

3) Humans are actually 'TULPA' constructing machines ... that's our actual 'cosmic purpose'.

Only most humans 'worship' something, and thus their 'tulpa constructing machinery'
(numbers 1 and 2 above - but there is much more details - will be in the book)
feeds this 'flow' of processed EM/Electrons to these (what I call) "Mythosians";
archetypal templates (beings or machines) who then 'feed on this attention'.

Now.. if a person is smart.. in fact if they are a really smart shaman or similar
liminal being, they learn how to NOT "feed the bears" and thus draw high
strangeness to this world..

If they are really smart, they won't make the mistake of trying to become just
another 'Mythosian' (a living myth archetype).

If they are really smart, they do one of two things.

1) Don't play the game at all.
2) Play the game intelligently.. become a 'Trickster' themselves.

Tricksters are immune to "Mythosians'.
Tricksters can still drink and have sex and a great time living a
normal life too, not to mention some 'trickery' when they want.

I know this might sound 'wacky'. But you did bring up the subject.

Kev

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Your position is possible.

If you apply 'tulpa technology' to a machine, then you can construct
an artificially intelligent 'tulpa manipulating machine'. In my opinion,
if there is 'breakaway civilization technology' out there somewhere,
that's what they are doing. It's the major game in town.

Again.. as a liminal person.. I see very little difference between so-called
'being' and 'machinery' --- it's all the same stuff to me.

I just want to enjoy being part of a team that works to figure this stuff out.

Thanks for your very pleasant responses.

Kev

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Nice try, I never said that aircraft were the only explanation for UFOs. However These triangles do seem to be. And there is no good evidence the Sumerians and contemporaries saw anything in the sky unexplainable.

I am intrigued by your ideas on tulpas though. Let me know when your book is done.

One of my favourite quotes is "reality is that which still exists when you cease to"

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   

The whole thing about the Casimir force affecting cells is something
I came up with something like 15 or 20 years ago, due to 'seeing'
it was true. (yah, really scientific I know).

All the 'real' scientists I spoke with said i was dead wrong

Well:

physicsworld.com...

It's apparently recognized science now, to my pleasant surprise.

I think there are enough interesting facts out there like this, that nobody
has collected together to form interesting conclusions.

Kev

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATSZOMBIE
And yet..not a single cell phone shot or attempt to take one. LOL.

Unfortunately, videos and pictures and such will often be
argued by skeptics as having no merit because anyone can
create a hoax with video or pictures.

What I find Ironic is that a lot of skeptics will believe
anything they see on T.V. News, even though they would
have greater technology and experience to deliberately
create a hoax.

If you use the logic of certain skeptics than we should not
consider any video or photographic evidence as evidence.

Rebel 5

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   

'TULPA'

Is this what you are talking about?
The Experiment at La Chorrera

The goal wasn't simply to test the hypothesis but to fabricate an actual object within the alchemical crucible of my body. This thing would be a fusion of mind and matter created by the fourth-dimensional rotation of the metabolizing psilocybin and its exteriorization, or "freezing," into a physical object. Such an object would be the ultimate artifact. It would be the philosopher's stone, or the UFO space-time machine, or the resurrection body — all these things being conceptualizations of the same thing.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

Yeah, Dennis is all "our misguided..."; it's still one of the greatest stories of it's kind ever. Thanks for posting that, it really makes me nostalgic.

Have a good one,

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

Nope.

Contrary to most all people I've ever known, I'm the weird sort of
person who doesn't read other people's stuff much. I don't watch
youtube (except Sylvester the Swearing Cat), I don't read mystical
books. I don't follow fringe researchers.

I spend hours rewiring my brain and nervous system and thinking
creatively. And training my intention.

I'm more a yoga/shaman/hermit/briggs myers "mastermind" type.

Typically other 'fringe thinkers' stuff makes me nauseous.

But since I'm writing a book right now, I'm forcing to watch some
of this drekk now to see if I've missed something!

Thanks for the link.

Kev

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Typically other 'fringe thinkers' stuff makes me nauseous.

Same. I like Dennis though. he is pretty knowledgeable about entheogens and pretty bright. I am pretty sure I have no idea what he is talking about in that video. It sounds too much like the stupid stuff I used to talk about with my friends when it probably would have made sense.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join