It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas Couple Describes Triangle UFO at 20 Feet

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
”Texas couple describes triangle UFO at 20 feet”

www.mufon.com...

Hi ATSians and Good Morning!

I found this scintillating first-hand UFO report posted by MUFON's Roger Marsh on January 12th.

A Texas couple near Leon Valley and San Antonio reported watching a slow moving, silent, triangle-shaped object just 20 feet off of the ground that appeared to be partially transparent move behind their home and yard, according to testimony in Case 62530 from the Mutual UFO Network witness reporting database.

www.mufon.com...

The “wife's point of view”, as Marsh presents it, yields one of the most lucid descriptions of a UFO I have read in a while...

“In my opinion it had a shape like a Ouija hand piece with four ports/circles – and something in the middle of it between the ports?

‘It’ was made of some sort of metal material. I saw this from about 20-25 feet above me so I see the belly of this ‘thing.’”

“’It’ looked like it was made out of one sheet of metal. There were no panels, rivets, sections, windows, fumes, smell.

When I first saw this I couldn’t believe my eyes or brain. Me and my husband were frozen out of shock. All we could do is rotate around. I wanted to run to the middle of street to see if it sees me, but I couldn’t move.

Then I wanted to throw the lighter at it to see if it makes a sound or see what its reaction was, but I was afraid that it would zap me or something.”

She wanted to chuck her lighter at it. That's so awesome.

“That is so freaky. Was something in there? Was there a purpose in being so low and slow? Did ‘it’ see us? Leon Valley is a city in Bexar County, Texas

Both of our concepts of reality are shattered.

My husband never once doubted himself of what he saw. I’m sometimes in denial, but I know what I saw. It’s just hard for me to accept what happened and my mind permanently tattooed the event.

How can this be? Will it come back? Now I’m constantly looking at the trees and sky. I don’t know if it will return. Please anybody have any info/experience please share with me?”

Some of the comments are interesting as well...

I’m completely convinced the military has a stealth blimp they are testing. Seems like Texas is having a lot of sightings of a very similar craft. Popular Science did an article on a stealth blimp with the ability to put a star scape on the bottom of the craft about a decade ago.

-Walter. January 13, 2015.

Be sure to check out the link for more of this couple's description of what they saw.

Thanks for coming by and have a good day,

edit on 16-1-2015 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
got a "server not found message" for the link unfortunately.
edit on 16pm31pm5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

Wow that's a great first hand account! The way she describes feeling after the incident is exactly how I felt after my own experience, which is why I think I'm more inclined to believe they did see what they claim.

To this day I'm still asking myself wether "they" will show up again like before, but there's also an innate fear of the unknown..essentially if they came back, what would they want ?

S & F

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Your link won't work for me.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Your links are broken. I'll withhold comment till I can see the entire article.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I just saw another posting of this sighting on the Mufon website.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Found the story on this site, but not sure it's same site as the OPs. You have to scroll down a bit.

Same story

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Texas couple describes triangle UFO at 20 feet

Sorry everyone,

Please try the link again.

You can link to the OpenMinds article from the MUFON site. Just click where it says "Read More".

Thank you for your patience.

edit on 16-1-2015 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Heres the link. Quite a short article.

www.mufon.com...
edit on 16/1/15 by EnigmaAgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Bybyots. Having a nosey now.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Back in the summer of 1978 I was driving on Almeda-Genoa Rd, Houston (it was an old country road then, not now). It was around 10 pm. I saw the same thing hovering over a house. I pulled over because it didn't look like it was moving. The lights underneath were exactly as the drawing. The craft had some shine to it due to moon glow and It looked just like the sideview picture. I sat there for a long time checking it out and it was stationary, hovering. I don't remember much more except I finally drove off. It always gets my attention when I see postings like this with the triangular craft.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   
We live just south of these folks and saw similar low flying triangles last year. Not as low tho, when we saw them they were roughly 200ft above the house..

Also the area that the lady in the article described seeing the craft is literally a stones throw from Lackland afb.
edit on 16-1-2015 by PlasticWizard because: More info

link   

It’ looked like it was made out of one sheet of metal. There were no panels, rivets, sections, windows, fumes, smell.

Sounds like a description of a balloon of some kind.

link   
A Small remote controlled object by any chance..?

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Hi Bybyots , interesting report.
Looking at the sketch of the object reminded me of this seen by multiple police officers in Jan 2000.
Illinois Triangle

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I know those big black triangles are Lockheed Martin's planes, they were the ones spotted in Stephenville Texas and probably the Triangle that flew over Phoenix in 97. In fact the day after they were sighted my mom was at a tour and one of the tour guides told her it was theirs and then showed her a Prototype. Perhaps they made a small drone one and were testing it out?

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   

The ufo stories have been getting rather boring for sometime. Thanks for sharing this one. People say there isn't any [empirical] evidence and that may be true but where there's smoke, there's a fire. Anecdotal evidence like this is pretty smokey. However, the 'pics or it didn't happen' crew will be here. Of course, rightfully so. But still, star and flag.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Nice catch. You're always on the ball.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   

“That is so freaky. Was something in there? Was there a purpose in being so low and slow? Did ‘it’ see us? Leon Valley is a city in Bexar County, Texas

I'm pretty sure it did, I mean, they see everything.(Head spins a full 360)

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Hey gortex!

You're right, the couple's drawings are nearly a dead-ringer for the Illinois drawings and the descriptions of how the thing in Illinois "moved" sounds very much like what the Texas couple has seen.

Thanks for dropping by,

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join