It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the difference between a dream or vision/prediction??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Tangerine

She could very well be if she is saying things after the fact.

It is a possibility.

Or she could just be unsure.
Most people say something beforehand when they have visions,
at least some of the time.
A lot of things are kept to oneself though.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tangerine

originally posted by: saiyankev

originally posted by: Tangerine

originally posted by: saiyankev

originally posted by: FinalCountdown
a reply to: saiyankev

You shouldn't dismiss the use of psychedelics when it comes to receiving visions.
Mankind has been using this tool for all of history.
When we dream, our own bodies produce the drug #snip#.

I wouldn't discredit the use of psychedelics as just "drugs", you would be seriously limiting yourself from receiving the real answers that you seek...

ya but people who do drugs "see" a lot of things, hard to believe anybody who claims to see or hear things that also do drugs... or anything else that can cause a "vision"

It's difficult to believe no matter who is making the claim. Conduct a test. Have this person write down his/her "visions" (only if they're specific as to what and when), seal them in an envelope, write the date the event is supposed to occur across the seal and hand the envelope to you. When the date passes, open the envelope and see whether the vision is accurate. Things like, "There will be war in the Middle East" or "There will be floods in the south" don't count. Anyone can predict that.

Ya thats a good idea but she will never tell anybody her visions until after they happen bcuz shes scared it'll cause something worse to happen

Can't you think of another reason why she won't tell anyone until after they've happened? I can. She's lying.

Ya I know that's possible but only reason I don't totally think its a lie cuz she guessed things about me that I never ever mentioned ever

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: saiyankev

Personally I sometimes have trouble distinguishing synchronicity from precognition.

Any "predictions" happen (for me) more along the lines of pattern recognition. If I'm interested enough or want more insight into the pattern I'll revert to divinition.

Synchronicity often looks like precognition from a subjective perspective and "after the fact" it feels like a prediction or that you didn't notice the pattern fully but it was still there.

Waking visions are different for me in that I've never had any come "true" and they are more a personal narrative rather than predictions for the collective.

At least hopefully for all our sake.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join