It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened to the donation bar?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Well perhaps they will only make it appear once in a while, when needed. That would be better than up there all the time. And oh, MYATS is back to normal now without the donation bar, and displays correctly. So the bar was definitely the problem for me.
edit on Wed Jan 14th 2015 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Korg Trinity

Possibly a little harsh as they did have the google adsense rug - pulled from under their feet.

Any business with major consumer / supplier reliance , will suffer and need to re-consider business plans at the point of

business divorce ( for want of a better term ).

This was a revenue disaster. I do believe however that there will be official word forthcoming.

The Amigo's would not fail to keep us updated.

In their good time ... I imagine there is plenty going on ...

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I think they should have had a progress bar or thermometer or whatever alongside it, or some kind of breakdown of donations received and what/where it was spent.
Complete transparency would have encouraged far greater support and donations.

Either way, I hope it all helped
edit on 14-1-2015 by stargatetravels because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Timely
a reply to: Korg Trinity

Possibly a little harsh as they did have the google adsense rug - pulled from under their feet.

Any business with major consumer / supplier reliance , will suffer and need to re-consider business plans at the point of

business divorce ( for want of a better term ).

This was a revenue disaster. I do believe however that there will be official word forthcoming.

The Amigo's would not fail to keep us updated.

In their good time ... I imagine there is plenty going on ...

Harsh.. perhaps... but business is as hard and as cold as it gets!

Just as it is so with Technology it is so with Business, two words should ring in the ears.... Continuity and Resilience.

A business is only ever as stable as it's income streams. Sever the income and accounting becomes very easy.... as there is only one side of the ledger to fill out...

The moral of this story and I hope lesson learned.... A business should never rely too heavily on a single Income stream!

I do hope the lesson learned was NOT 'if our ability to cover cost is hampered we should ask for handouts...' because that is a sure fire way to end up with no business at all.

Korg.
edit on 14-1-2015 by Korg Trinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I had temporarily removed the bar while troubleshooting the odd problems with double-threads… just trying to remove any variables from the mix.

It's back.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

How about the ddos attacks? have they subsided or still going on?

Also can we have an update at to the success of the donations at some point in the new year?

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

They're just taking a break from all the counting to have some chips and dips.

edit on 18-1-2015 by stargatetravels because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join