It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Soldier Does The Unthinkable During Muslim Prayer Time. OMG…

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: AreUKiddingMe

Keep the Opium flowing!!

After all who benefits from it more! The people of Afghanistan or the Western world who makes the money off of imprisoning people for what the government protects from being imported in to their countries while crying we have a "war on drugs"?

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat
a reply to: AreUKiddingMe

What about all the Muslims indiscriminately killed in our decade of long range drone attacks? Or do all those dead women and children not matter because you never had to look at their dead white eyes?

This is called a double standard. The killing needs to stop, on ALL sides.

We need more drones.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Rikku

I don't care what he wears...he's in a foreign country and still has the right to be Free, while he protects your %$#. He wouldn't be there in the first place if we didn't need a military to defend us. Who knows he might have killed a terrorist who would have killed your family. It's time to wake up,people.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Xeven

To kill innocent civilians?

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Don't you people know that it's bad taste to be a proud American anywhere these days hell you can't even show your pride in schools in America without some group saying its racist or wrong.

edit on 10-1-2015 by thesaneone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   

To kill innocent civilians?

Depends on how you define innocent.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xeven
POST REMOVED BY STAFF
i never said he didn,t but op pointed out he basicly is playing it during the time he knows muslims are praying which is lack of respect and doing it for that reason alone.
edit on Sat Jan 10 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I wish we would all pick up instruments instead of weapons to get out our frustrations. Was it a little childish? Yeah maybe but I can think of a lot worse things he could have done. No one died and I'm sure they'll get over it.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Disrespectful....u have to give respect to get respect right?

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   

As in women and children going about their daily ablutions, as in the thousands of innocents killed by collateral damage. Those innocent civilians.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   
This is the type of Buffoonery you'll only find originates on One continent of this entire Planet.

I love freedom of expression though...

It shows us who the true cretins & reprobates are on Earth!

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Wow...

Ya this is soooooo patriotic.

Who knows he might have killed a terrorist who would have killed your family. It's time to wake up,people.

Ya exactly, who knows.
What ever help you sleep at night, guess they are terrorist for living there huh?

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

It shows us who the true cretins & reprobates are on Earth!

Only difference is there is no blood dripping from his ax.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   
It would be really offensive if it indeed was during prayers, but nothing indicates that.
I only see a person in a military camp playing guitar. No praying people, no house next to it.
I am a harsh critic of the US, but in this case I see nothing offensive

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Oh and wtf did afghan ever do to us?
What is he defending us from by fighting a war in place that has nothing to do with what happened on 911?

link   

As in women and children going about their daily ablutions, as in the thousands of innocents killed by collateral damage. Those innocent civilians.

Oh sorry I thought you were talking about the women who strap bombs to their chest and walk into crowded restaurants or the children who will be raised to fly planes into our buildings.

link   
And yet murika ignorance and arrogance still baffles me.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Why is there never a sniper when you need one? Not for his childish and very immature American exceptionalism, but for murdering Jimi Hendrix's improvised brilliance! What a prat!

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: aLLeKs
It would be really offensive if it indeed was during prayers, but nothing indicates that.
I only see a person in a military camp playing guitar. No praying people, no house next to it.
I am a harsh critic of the US, but in this case I see nothing offensive

I thought the same thing after watching the video!

But hey! Political/emotional correctness rules the day right?

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
I wish we would all pick up instruments instead of weapons to get out our frustrations. Was it a little childish? Yeah maybe but I can think of a lot worse things he could have done. No one died and I'm sure they'll get over it.
but its stuff like this that is getting people killed as crazy as it may sound,drawings in a magazine is what just got people shot so don,t think you can brush stuff off by saying i,m sure they,ll get over it cause think thats just been proved not to be true.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join