It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Soldier Does The Unthinkable During Muslim Prayer Time. OMG…

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 04:12 AM
link   
actually i can think of another comment :

obvious vulnerability to sniper fire

i wonder what the comments would have been if he had been shot half way through ?????????????????????????

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: mr-lizard
So on 4th of July, I'm going to play this and post it on all American forums.

www.youtube.com...

God Save the Queen

God save our gracious Queen,
Long live our noble Queen,
God save the Queen!
Send her victorious,
Happy and glorious,
Long to reign over us,
God save the Queen!

O lord God arise,
Scatter our enemies,
And make them fall!
Confound their knavish tricks,
Confuse their politics,
On you our hopes we fix,
God save the Queen!

Not in this land alone,
But be God's mercies known,
From shore to shore!
Lord make the nations see,
That men should brothers be,
And form one family,
The wide world ov'er

From every latent foe,
From the assasins blow,
God save the Queen!
O'er her thine arm extend,
For Britain's sake defend,
Our mother, prince, and friend,
God save the Queen!

Thy choicest gifts in store,
On her be pleased to pour,
Long may she reign!
May she defend our laws,
And ever give us cause,
To sing with heart and voice,
God save the Queen!

Ok maybe I won't, but we'd see how many who defend this jerk's actions would defend mine.

Please post it.

You'll discover that nobody will care.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: AreUKiddingMe

What's the problem here?

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
He better run a razor across mug before 1st SGT sees him in PT gear playing outlawed tunes on outlawed bagpipes err guitar in unauthorized head gear

I'm betting he's SO, either Ranger or A-team. They stay non-spec in Afghanistan. Also the attitude.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Okey dokey. Yes, it's real. His buddies say it happened during prayer time instead of colors, but who knows. And I was half right.

The guy is an Air Force staff sergeant, he's in AFSOC, 21st Special Tactics, his name is Beau Embrey. His primary job is CCT, which is sort of like a 19D with Pathfinder school.

In the time since, he was wounded on the job and is now a PH, back at Pope, AFAIK.
edit on 12-1-2015 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: macman

I actually thought it was great, that's why I posted it. I didn't know it was going to generate so much controversy, though. So I've backed off from posting replies to flamers, not gonna let any more hatred generate here if I can help it.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Do what ever you want in america, but when we go to another country to 'liberate' it, it doesn't mean we can just go over there and piss on their carpet.

We may not agree with what they do, but that doesn't mean we have any right to just disrespect it cause 'its american'

Flip the script and have some one playing the afgan national anthem in the middle of a church service and it would be damn near seen as a terrorist attack.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: AreUKiddingMe

I actually thought it was great, that's why I posted it. I didn't know it was going to generate so much controversy, though. So I've backed off from posting replies to flamers, not gonna let any more hatred generate here if I can help it.

It can be a bit much to take in coming at you all at once. As you can see some real uptight sorts. Really wound tighter than a two dollar watch.
edit on 12-1-2015 by Logarock because: n

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   

OMG! Loved it, he was sexy and all American!

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Oh relax you guys, you dont think that a 3 1/2 million person march was any less upsetting to ISILS? Who cares what anyone thinks if my son were there he would have done the same thing! FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION not oppression!!!

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Id say that :

1) shows pretty #y military discipline
2) good way to inflame things.
3) adds insult to injury toa country thats been ravaged by a US war.

But hey its all RAR RAR USA USA until freinds in his unit get there legs blown off by a IED meant for him.

O and Im all for freedom of speach just not by serving military in a active warzone.
edit on 12-1-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: daaskapital
And Americans wonder why people belonging to other cultures and nationalities have a somewhat generalised and negative perception of them being arrogant and obnoxious...

This was an immature thing to do, in my opinion.

Exactly.

I woild expect more proffesionalism from the military.

They are there to end the confluct to inflame it further.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
Don't you people know that it's bad taste to be a proud American anywhere these days hell you can't even show your pride in schools in America without some group saying its racist or wrong.

There is being a proud american and then there is being a crass dumb jackass that makes your military look like a bunch of unproffesional yahoos.
edit on 12-1-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: antar

Just cause he is on a base does not mean he can do what ever he feels like.

He wanted to send a big F you to the people.

Real liberating!

And people wonder why they continued to attack us when we were there....

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

I fail too see whats unreasonble about asking for evidence?

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Always have to turn it around and blame the US. We were over there to kill animals that had guns and bombs and wanted to kill any American they could and these cowardly animals used women and children for human shields and suicide bombers. Let's at least get it straight, buddy, they swore murder to the US and killed a bunch of us. Our problem is we are too Politically correct in dealing with these animals. Just about all the men in my family (including me) have served in the military, and some have done multiple tours in Iraq during the Iraq war, served on an aircraft carrier, etc. If we have to be over there we can dam well play our anthem and raise our flag.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   

What did afgan ever do to the states before we invaded their country?

They are not animals, they are people.
No more violent then the people that kill people every day in the states.
And sure they killed some of us be we sure as heck killed a hell of a lot more of them.
Many a innocent women and child killed just for being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

If we have to be over there we can dam well play our anthem and raise our flag.

Why? What gives you that special right?
You are in their country, should you respect the people you are 'liberating'?

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

If our young men are dying there, I repeat, d-y-i-n-g for our country, yes we can dam well play our anthem and raise our flag.

Ok I'm outta here for a bit. Getting too emotional and that's not good.
edit on 1 by AreUKiddingMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   

They are also killing, I repeat, k-i-l-l-i-n-g in the name of the country and flag they are shoving down the locals throat.
Killing people that don't even want you there.
Killing innocent people that are not part of the taliban but just collateral damage.
Don't act like the US was the only side that lost lives that didn't need to be lost.

They were not defending me from anything, unless you can answer the question of what afgan did that needed to be defended.

And fine, have your flags on the base, but to do this during the time of prayer in a country that people don't even want you there... its disgusting.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

It is all about world freedom and if we continue to allow this snowball to tumble, we will all be hurting. Can you imagine how many of the locals 'wish' that they could express themselves? Religion or not, humans crave freedom from tyranny and oppression.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join