It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mohammed Challenge

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
a reply to: butcherguy
Quite, but if the intention is to challenge Muslims, that one doesn't work.

They probably didn't want Christians to feel left out.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

As time goes by even appeasers and apologists are going to have to see this more clearly. This is a a religious cult bent on destroying anything different from them. Is it all of them........NO. But many inside the religion turn a blind appeasing eye on it.

I will say this again this is a religious cult. And a weak one at that they do not even have enough strength in faith to overcome a cartoon.
edit on 7-1-2015 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Here you go.

Translation... "Muhammad overwhelmed by fundamentalists / It's hard to be loved by idiots". Credit to Charlie Hebdo, so very topical.

Sympathies and prayers for the family and friends of Islamic terrorists. These are people who cannot cope with freedom's we in the liberal West take for granted.

Regards
edit on 7/1/2015 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/1/2015 by paraphi because: translated

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
There is a famous YouTube atheist / scientists who goes by the name "Thunderf00t" who organized a massive campaign called "draw Muhammad day" and got thousands of people to draw the prophet.
Nothing happened, I think he got a few angry e-mails but that was it.
The day should be wide spread across the internet, until it loses meaning and no-one cares anymore to pay attention to those loser fundamentalists.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

I like him also...
I hope his next draw Mo day gets millions of people doing it.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
a reply to: butcherguy
Quite, but if the intention is to challenge Muslims, that one doesn't work.

The intent isnt to challenge muslims.
Its to challenge crazy psychopaths who think they can scare the world into thinking and acting like they do.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
There is a famous YouTube atheist / scientists who goes by the name "Thunderf00t" who organized a massive campaign called "draw Muhammad day" and got thousands of people to draw the prophet.
Nothing happened, I think he got a few angry e-mails but that was it.
The day should be wide spread across the internet, until it loses meaning and no-one cares anymore to pay attention to those loser fundamentalists.

The same thunderf00t that is anti feminazi?

Ive seen a few of his videos.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Here's mine.

link   
Not every hot tub is a jacuzzi, but every jacuzzi is a hot tub.

link   
Not quite Mohammed but ....

Je Suis Charlie.

edit on 7-1-2015 by gortex because: edit to add

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Here is my effort, my mohammed has long beautiful flowing blonnd hair, a solid gold earing, he has a number of tattoos including a anchor at the top of his arm, I love (heart) mum, and love/hate on his knuckles and finally he has a family of birds living in his beard, you can only see the mum and dad bird as the baby birds are inside the nest/beard sleeping

Mohammod drawn by kamatty aged 34 from england (cue the gallery music)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: OneManArmy

Yeah but he does science as well.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord

Yes because only Muslims are terrorist.

That part isn't right.

However, at the moment, Islam is the poster-child for radical intolerance that manifests in murder and violence.

Yes it is the poster child because the MSM makes it that way. Where was the massive MSM coverage of the Christian terrorist that was shooting up Austin back in Dec? There are terrorist in just about every religion but you only hear about the Muslim terrorist.

Your point is internally contradictory.

How did you hear about the Christian terrorist if you didn't hear about it?

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Geez. I'm not sure what the answer is to Muslim extremism or extremism from any source but...pretty sure this isn't it. Kind of feels a little more like "neener, neeener".

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 1/7/2015 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jamie1

Now jamie...that just about sums up the situation perfecly.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

That part isn't right.

However, at the moment, Islam is the poster-child for radical intolerance that manifests in murder and violence.

Really? I think that old white men are the poster child for radical intolerance that manifests in murder and violence. You know, the old white men in Washington, that waged a war against "terror"?

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Yes it is the poster child because the MSM makes it that way. Where was the massive MSM coverage of the Christian terrorist that was shooting up Austin back in Dec? There are terrorist in just about every religion but you only hear about the Muslim terrorist.

I don't think it is wholly the MSM making it that way. If every action Muslim's make includes threats of violence, shouting Allahu Akbar or we have avenged Allah, death and destruction, or their refusal to accept the laws of countries they have immigrated to, you should expect them to be very prominent in the MSM.

It has already been reported that French police are hoping the perpetrator's do not flee into certain neighborhoods, because they are areas police don't generally go. Really? Police fear going into Muslim neighborhoods in Paris, France? Maybe it's time to rethink your immigration policies if any group can take over parts of a major city. The time has come to realize the world has allowed Muslim's to flourish at a great cost to the freedom's of free citizen's all over the world.

If your police can't do it, send in the troops. Root them out, and put them on notice, this is not a Muslim society, nor a Christian society. We are a free society, we have laws, and you will either obey them or be kicked out of the country. Muslim's are using religion against all free people. They want freedom, but only if it is their way.

As for pictures of Allah, the only reason they don't want depiction's of him? Is because it would also have to include pictures of goats or young children! JMO!

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   

That part isn't right.

Because the muslims are the only ones doing it on a daily basis since irish stopped after 911.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join