It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden tries to kiss young girl after smelling her hair

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Definitely creepy.

Also what does Biden say to the girls dad @ 02:17?

Sounds like: "You let me know when you want!" or "what".

When you want for what? What is that in the context of?

Sounds like they have an arrangement for something but not a time.

Why not add context like: "You let me know when you want; to go for a beer".

Just feels wrong.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

I agree this shows pattern emerging as well and I also agree US and England have a lot of dark secrets in common.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

I don't really think I would be surprised by ANYTHING Biden does.

Sorry to say it,but the old fart lost his mind years ago.

He's running on crazy juice.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Chipkin9

Funny you say that because that how it came across to me also. So don't feel alone, it does definitely look bad and it does feel sinister.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: FalcoFan

I agree and can't stop laughing.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: BlessedLore

Biden in the Emperor's (your avatar) voice-"Prepare to see the power-of my semi-operational _ _ _ _ _ _!"
edit on 6-1-2015 by FalcoFan because: hotdogs

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Joe Biden is what happens when an alzheimers patient accidentally drinks too much cough syrup.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I'm just deleting this mess
edit on 0620150120151 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: hammanderr

Enjoy that view while you can good sir!

The true repugnancy of these people is beyond rational comprehension, the horrors of Jimmy Savile and the way he operated amongst the political/elite fo the UK mirrors what is going on here in America.

edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago01America/Chicago131pmTuesday10 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   
That was the creepiest thing I've ever seen. And I worked at the renaissance pleasure faire. o.0

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   
There should be a thread just about this thread.

Really? An awkward teenage girl in front of national press, with her dad being sworn in as a Senator by the VP, and it turns in to "Joe Biden is a pedophile?"

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Jamie1
I just said it was creepy without criminal accusations. However, if that was my daughter I would have punched his chalky teeth through the back of his head and shoved the Senator job right up his creepy Maalox encrusted a$$ pipe. But I'm a protective parent.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Ah how nice it must be to have such skepticism!

To simply see an awkward teenager due to being in front of the national press as opposed to a girl who is clearly not comfortable with Joe Biden specifically is a stretch to me.

edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago01America/Chicago131pmTuesday10 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Joe Biden specifically? Please.

Have you seen her often in this same situation at the same age? She just looks awkward, and so does Biden. You seem to have alluded to Biden having previously molested this girl in your posts, you really don't think that's a stretch?

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: FalcoFan

Right and hes all shriveled up coughin sayin " You don't know the power of the dark force he he ah agh agh he he " as he gets ready to take some oxygen breather treatment, dialysis cleaning , some V8 for old fart vigor and some whites lines so he can blink those dumb @$$ eyes of his with his old fart self.....

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

Ah how nice it must be to have such skepticism!

To simply see an awkward teenager due to being in front of the national press as opposed to a girl who is clearly not comfortable with Joe Biden specifically is a stretch to me.

Yes, it is super nice living in world based on facts and reality instead of mindless projection and speculation.

You've completely got it backwards. Seeing things as they are without the need to speculate what they might be is not skepticism. It's reality.

Denying ignorance doesn't mean believing every thought you have must be true just because somehow your brain conjured it up.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TopCat1

Agreed, he wouldn't be handled there but if that was my daughter his butt would be speed dialing the Devil's Advocate...... Just saying don't mess with children at all and parents, let me say good parents will protect their children to the best of their ability. I'm ex-mil and like I tell my wife and kids if it came to for them, I can turn on that switch on and off like that when needed when it comes to my blood my family Amen.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Sadly Domo I do not.

Again, I gave you the link to the book which makes my view what it is, to simplify it, open the pdf and search for Cheney, to get an idea of what our VPs have done.

Whether you wish to look through it or not is up to you, it is this and the Franklin Cover up that leads me to believe this is not much of a stretch.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Well to you and your certainty!

Reality is subjective. Your reality consists of what you have accepted and mine is the same.

My brain did not conjure up Jimmy Savile and the institutional cover up of the UK politicians/elite

Nor did it conjure up the Franklin Cover up and its ties to the white house nor the historic abuse in the catholic church and its institutional cover ups

It was researching MK ultra that really blew the lid off of it for me, feel free to read through the Tranceformation of America by Cathy O'Brien, the details of what this woman and her daughter have gone through is why I find the video in this thread so disturbing.

Tranceformation of America PDF

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Your book is not credible.

Swedish scholar Mattias Gardell states that O'Brien's assertions are almost entirely unsupported by any evidence outside her testimony or the similarly unverified testimony of others.[10] Michael Barkun states that "scholarly and journalistic treatments of MK-ULTRA make no mention of a Project Monarch".[5]

Link

I can write a bunch of BS too. It doesn't make it fact, and it certainly doesn't mean someone is a freaking pedophile.

You're using unsubstantiated claims to attempt legitimizing unsubstantiated claims.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join