It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden tries to kiss young girl after smelling her hair

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Ok... Please tell me I'm seeing things here. You can even hear him take a big whiff, twice, while he's sticking his nose in her hair... And then he tries to kiss the girl, while she pulls away. She looked completely uncomfortable during the entire interaction.
What is going on here? Skip to 1:52.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Giggety giggety. Awwwwright.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   
All politicians are creepy...

He just got caught...

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   

I felt uneasy just watching that...

At c. the 1:33 mark he actually briefly touches her breast, or so it appears; and along with the secretive whispering and furtive looks he doesn't do himself any favours.

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Well in time we shall see that our halls are filled with the same vile and twisted monsters being exposed in the UK, I mean honestly every aspect of what you just pointed out is disturbing.

The "see you back home, I hope" comment did not help! He stares through her as he says it.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Oh wow. The way her mom (I believe) tapped his shoulder and he stopped right away. That was really awkward for everyone involved. I get that it's supposed to be people looking friendly for publicity but nobody looks comfortable or relatable. The girl straight up dodged him. I'd have been uncomfortable for sure at that age.
edit on 6-1-2015 by hearows because: edit

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   
It looks like he was whispering in her ear.....poor girl ...she looked all creeped out! ...The whole thing was awkward.note at the beginning (24 sec) the daughter doesn't want to go near Biden....

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Yea. I have always thought biden was king creeper. He also snuck a little belly rub in when he grabbed her arm and pulled her right in front of him. That young girl was pulling away several times and he just kept pulling her back in to him. And yes he did try to kiss her. She sensed it coming and turned her face away just in time. He prob has old man breath. She barely got away. He looked right at her and said i hope i see you back at home.

He looked like he either wanted to £@ck Her or eat her. Maybe both.

edit on 6-1-2015 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-1-2015 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: aorAki
At c. the 1:33 mark he actually briefly touches her breast, or so it appears

I didn't even see that before! He even extended his fingers to get a feel!

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1

If you read her body language, I think it is safe to say she has good reason to not want to go near Biden. She compulsively had to say thank you while she shrinked away from his advances.

It screams abuse.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   
How does this guy keep office........

Seriously he is always coming out and saying something completely stupid.......hes creepy as all hell....

And now it looks like he might have some pedo tendencies........wth man

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Meldionne1
It looks like he was whispering in her ear.....poor girl ...she looked all creeped out! ...The whole thing was awkward.note at the beginning (24 sec) the daughter doesn't want to go near Biden....

She shakes her head vehemently at her mother. And then the huge fake smile as she looks out at the people behind the camera.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I think this is just Biden being oblivious more than anything.

Looks creepy, but I think it was harmless. I can't see someone perving out when they know they're being filmed and photographed like that.

I know a guy that does similar crap. He's not actually skeevy, just really not good at picking up on hints and doesn't quite get personal boundaries. He is also old and prone to gaffes.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

You probably would not like the answer to how he keeps office!

I think it may have something to do with those tendencies you speak of!

Also, I think we should be asking some questions about these parents. I find it revealing that they kept encouraging her to get closer to Biden even though she clearly wanted nothing more than to be as far from him as possible.

There is much more under the surface, these 2 minutes should result in at least an investigation!

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   
at around the :28 mark her dad put his hand on her back to guide her towards biden and she shakes her head and backs away and stands behind her father.
It`s kind of sad that her parents didn`t pick up on the fact that she clearly didn`t want to get anywhere near Mr.Creepy.
The parents were star struck all they cared about was getting their pictures taken with Joe "creepy" Biden they didn`t care what it was doing to their daughter,sick people, standing there grinning like idiots.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
I can't see someone perving out when they know they're being filmed and photographed like that.

Jimmy Saville did (there's that clip of him feeling up a young woman while he's on camera, surrounded by people) and apparently Rolf Harris was indulgent in public as well.....

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Looks creepy, but I think it was harmless. I can't see someone perving out when they know they're being filmed and photographed like that.

I know a guy that does similar crap. He's not actually skeevy, just really not good at picking up on hints and doesn't quite get personal boundaries. He is also old and prone to gaffes.
Agreed Domo1, Still the poor girl did not wanna go there lol

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Or maybe it's someone who thinks they can get away with whatever they want because of their position? It's not like we've never heard of government officials abusing children.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   
He could have whispered to her, that this was a big deal. She may be one of those people that are not a touch person. I think I am also. You don't need to invade my space to express what you have to say to me. I'm not going to write into this because I don't know everything about it.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Even if it's just him holding onto her by the forearm it's a bit much. Seriously, it looks like the girl's putting up with being seriously uncomfortable just for the sake of being polite.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join