It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

should I provide her needs?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: AllSourceIntel
a reply to: truehumandna
I think the advice given here is sound and good ... and, shows there is much bro love in the world. However, I would add, if this lady is seeking to cheat, well, she is going to cheat whether that be with you or some other guy.

Given that,if you do decide to as that is your choice, be a bro and show some bro love back and do the dude a favor ...
yeah I would give him the heads up if I knew him that his ol lady is being too friendly I don't think he would get mad at the man because all the women had to do was say no. Unless he was a old fool and not too many of them make it too 67 were I'm from somebody would of been smashed his grape.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Not gonna lie.....I'd probably go for it, just once though.
She knows what she wants, and you're a candidate to give it to her.
Do it, don't get caught. Live a little.....I wouldn't make a realtionship out of it.

edit on TuesdayTuesday01am2015-01-06T00:28:06-06:0012Tue, 06 Jan 2015 00:28:06 -0600America/Chicago122015 by llmacgregor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 12:41 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: AK907ICECOLD

The old man may have a trick up his sleeve.. I was more concerned about you. He has something to lose.. Your jail comment sounds like you dont
I have a lot to lose. That's why I don't take risk. She knows I got money and good loving and I'm a single father of one son women are attracted to that. What u mean I don't have nothing to lose?

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 01:01 AM
link   

I was being vauge. Now after you telling me that, you deserve so much better than what you described.

Be patience. If your looking for a throw away one night woman I would suggest Ashley Madison, lol. But seriously.

Have faith and confidence in yourself. An a good woman will soon want to be surrounded by that in you. Trust me on that.

I gave away lots of things to local stores with things I don't use or other people need... Many older women love seeing me there and go out of there way to talk to me or hang because of what the are seeing me doing. Simple as that.

confusis (however spelled) say: man who fish in another man's well catches crabs
edit on 6-1-2015 by AK907ICECOLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 01:32 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 01:42 AM
link   

truehumandna. In my previously posted reply to you I guess I said something during my suggestions that made the mods remove it. It may have been in response to my attempt at levity at the end. I don't know. If, for what ever reason they might have thought it was too offensive I hope that you have not.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: truehumandna
I met a woman at my night job.......she is 49 and I'm 30...she got a boyfriend that is 67.she gave me her number one day after work before I even found out she was involved. I guess older women like young hard working men. Well I don't think her husband fully satisfies her. I'm a handsome man and I know she's attracted to me. If she didn't want me to call she wouldn't give me her number, without me even asking her for it. Her boyfriend got money but I don't think he fills all her needs. Should I fill her needs?

Are you telling us that she has a boyfriend and a husband?

*sniff sniff* yeah I think I smell B.S.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: LOSTinAMERICA

That was in no way a good or easy to listen to song..

That being said, your on my list.

The black ehateverthehell on the cover is not a cougar, at all, wasn't even funny, what was your point? The words in the song were terrible.

Bad bad bad👎👎👎,👝💩🔥

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Folks, please bear in mind that ATS has no age requirement and that whatever you post can and is accessed by impressionable young minds. This is one of the reasons we are so strongly founded in manners and decorum - we want to be as inclusive as possible to all generations so that we can help educate and inform regardless of things like age.

In short, please keep things in a relatively PG-13 tone. Adult issues can and should be discussed, but in a manner that one would do so with their own kids around.

Thanks!

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 02:42 AM
link   

First, you need to figure out if she is married, or just involved. There is a whole different set of psychology in marriage for some people, and that is a big factor. Second of all, I would echo any caution which has been recommended to you so far, since robbing another mans rhubarb is never a wise move, and is morally deplorable in most cases.

Basically, if it is worth having this woman in your life, then she will leave her current man waaaaay before she even puts the physical moves on you, and you should not instigate a situation which allows any other outcome to unfold.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I would have to say don't do it. Think with your head with a brain. Relationships are more than just sex.Seems like she is just a manipulative woman, nothing good will come from it. Coocoo cachoo.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 03:46 AM
link   
She's cheating on him.... she'll cheat on you.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: truehumandna
I met a woman at my night job.......she is 49 and I'm 30...she got a boyfriend that is 67.she gave me her number one day after work before I even found out she was involved. I guess older women like young hard working men. Well I don't think her husband fully satisfies her. I'm a handsome man and I know she's attracted to me. If she didn't want me to call she wouldn't give me her number, without me even asking her for it. Her boyfriend got money but I don't think he fills all her needs. Should I fill her needs?

If you're as handsome as you claim, why are you contemplating an old woman!? I'm 35 and haven't seen a near 50 year old that I am physically attracted to. If you are connecting emotionally, then maybe you should just be friends and fill the need that way.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   
If you have to ask, then you already know the answer is a big fat "NO!!".

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   
It is a plain and simple NO

All you would be doing is creating a lot of drama in her and his lives.
You would become a tool,
and then become a disposable boyfriend.
And if he finds out,
you could simply end up dead depending on what kind of person he is.

Not to mention knowing that she is married and allowing yourself to get involved makes you just as bad as she is,
and speaks loads about your character.
Just to get your rocks off you will destroy another man,
and that is as low as they come.
If you do do it, you get what you deserve.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   

The fact that you're asking tells me that you already know it's wrong, and you shouldn't do it. If you didn't know it was wrong, or just flat out didn't care, you would've done it by now. With how your initial post sounded, it seems to me like you're looking for someone to tell you it's ok, go ahead and do it, the guy won't know, you won't get in much trouble, there won't be much drama.

But that's not how these things work. Very rarely do these things ever end well. Use some critical thinking. She's 49, dating a 67yo man. She's trying to get with you, a 30yo boy. Here's an example of what could play out. You diddle with her, she gets happy, all seems well. Then you find a girl, decide to quit diddling, and the lady gets upset. Whack women do terrible things when they're upset with someone. What if she tells her boyfriend, and he's the angry/violent type?? What if she cries rape, and you become a registered sex offender?? How will that effect being able to take care of your son??

Granted, I know I do not know you, nor the lady, so these are assumptions made with the little information you've provided. But there's all sorts of bad things that can happen if you continue that path. The main question is, will they be worth it??

What really bothers me though is the fact that you're asking. That tells me you've got no respect for boundaries, if you're willing to cross them. You've got no respect for people's relationships. In the end, it seems that you think mostly of yourself. I mean, it's like I said earlier, everyone knows it's wrong, yet you're asking. You're asking, because you want someone to tell you it's ok, because you want to do it.

What a great example to set for your son.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Necrobile

What really bothers me though is the fact that you're asking. That tells me you've got no respect for boundaries, if you're willing to cross them. You've got no respect for people's relationships. In the end, it seems that you think mostly of yourself. I mean, it's like I said earlier, everyone knows it's wrong, yet you're asking. You're asking, because you want someone to tell you it's ok, because you want to do it.

What a great example to set for your son.

I don't think this is true. We don't know his story he may just be really lonely which has him considering this. That being said no you don't mess with this woman. There are plenty of attractive single people out there, you don't need to get involved with one attached to someone else. Karma will punish you and then she will, because I have yet to meet a cheater that does it just that one special time.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Well in the same post you are calling the man alternately her 'husband' and her 'boyfriend'. So which is it? If she is married, engaged or living with another man I would say it is morally wrong to have sex with her. But if he is just her boyfriend and they have no commitment then all is fair in love and war I guess. But I would ask her to be honest about her situation and watch her body language to make sure she is not lying.

Sal

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Gross.

I would never date someone who was involved already, especially with a man. What if there's like, I dunno...stuff left behind. I mean she's dating a 67 year old man. Really think about that for a moment.

Gross.

Plus it's just mean. What if the old fart genuinely loves her? I don't think that's a good thing to have resting on the conscience. I've been down this particular highway of mistake. It ain't pretty.

If you're a young good looking man then go find a young good looking woman. That way when you're 67 and dating a 49 year old woman who's cheating on you with a younger man at least you'll have good memories.
edit on 6-1-2015 by OrphanApology because: cellphone

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join