It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO ejects orb over South California

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

It almost looks like SpaceShip Two breaking up.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhoenixOD
a reply to: Logiciel

The 'ejection' definitely looks like cgi,maybe it was added post production.

Why didn't the guy filming it attempt to either follow the ejection or the main object with the camera?

I think the main object went out of sight. If you look at the end of the video, it disappears behind a house. It could then descend too low to be visible.

Regarding the "escape pod", the info section beneath the YouTube video says:

I was driving home after work when this UFO or whatever you call it caught my eye. I pulled over in front of somebody's house to film it. I would have got a better shot but I didn't want to jump these peoples fence. Anyway I don't know what the hell to make of it. Couldn't have been a plane cause there was no noise. And I never heard a crash after either. The Orb thing flew straight up into the sky and disappeared. Sorry I didn't film that. I didn't know what to focus my attention on.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: WideOpenSpace

The caption sounds honest and beliavable. Adds a little bit of credibility.

No sound he says...

So what about location? Any of you army buffs know of any military bases in the vicinity ?

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

There are a lot of bases and MOAs in California.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I just checked a number of ufo sighting websites I peruse daily, and nothing mentioned about this yet. I also tried to watch the video again, and for some reason at the 43 second mark the screen goes black....

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

I agree. The contrail seems to belong to a spinning object. Helicoidal in appearance.
I would say this is way too slow to be any kind of bolid.
Here is the link to the youtube vid as requested:
UFO Crashing Releases Orb Over Southern California. Anyone Else See It?

edit on 5-1-2015 by Logiciel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   
That was awesome! Thanks for sharing!

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Well that was quite a video! Nice catch thanks for the share!..I tell you, that reminded me of the orbs disguised as holographic planes that produce contrails/chemtrails, it may well be that? All the same that was a trippy video

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   
It appears to accelerate in the opposite direction and go much faster than the speed at which the original object was traveling.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   
It doesn't look like a meteor. It is going too slow, and the tail is quite long and sideways meaning this is not coming towards the camera that much so it is traveling about that speed. It could be some sort of Air force missile test gone bad, with an explosion blowing something backwards. You would think it would have been all over the news. When did this happen?

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

based on the time of day and the position of the sun it seems that the object is travelling in a southerly direction.

he said he was coming home from work so I`m assuming that it happened in the afternoon or early evening, the sky towards the horizon is brighter so I think he is facing west where the sun is setting.the object is travelling from right to left,if he is facing west towards the setting sun then left would be south.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

He posted it today and he says it happened yesterday when he was coming home from work, so afternoon or early evening of January 4, 2015

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Living in San Diego I often see Jets that leave a curly cue type exhaust.

Not sure if "Curly Cue" is the industry technical word. But, That does describe it.

I can see that same type of pattern here. Only its breaking up.

Is there a date ? We had a Jet lost at sea a month ago.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   
The problem I'm having is it's 12 pm in California now and there's no mention of anything in the sky on any of the news outlets I've checked.
Something like that moving across the sky must have been seen by others but I can find no other reports , perhaps they will come but it raises suspicions.

edit on 5-1-2015 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

It's kind of interesting that he said he'd take it down if it's reposted.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Hope that dude is ready for a visit from the mib.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Though I haven't found this one yet, there were apparently no less than 34 fireball sightings all over Ca on Jan 3rd and 4th that were reported to ams meteor.
www.amsmeteors.org...

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Not sure what the object itself is but the orb could be a lens flare possibly(?) Nice capture regardless!

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

He posted it today and he says it happened yesterday when he was coming home from work

I don't see in the YT description where it says when it was filmed

Published on Jan 5, 2015

I was driving home after work when this UFO or whatever you call it caught my eye. I pulled over in front of somebody's house to film it. I would have got a better shot but I didn't want to jump these peoples fence. Anyway I don't know what the hell to make of it. Couldn't have been a plane cause there was no noise. And I never heard a crash after either. The Orb thing flew straight up into the sky and disappeared. Sorry I didn't film that. I didn't know what to focus my attention on.

**Update**
Do not attempt to re-upload this video.
I will have it removed.

©2015 TDP

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join