It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man holds up hands and lies down — and cops still kick him in the face and Taser him

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I think Joe public brought a certain degree upon themselves. There's more people and some are down right violent and crazy. I'm not ever going to take a meth heads side. I'm not going to take a rapists side. I'm ever going to take a murderer's side. Kick more the the head and maybe they might understand there are consequences for those actions. How come I never see a person without a criminal record getting kicked in the head? There's the real deal right there.

Society gets violent, the police alter their game. Get a handle on the root problem. I'm tire of my grandmother not being able to walk down the street. You can coddle the pricks if you want, I want them beaten.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: defcon5

The task force’s leader declined to discuss the incident with The Star. The detective who kicked Whittle has left the task force.

Did he leave the police force too? He was part of their drug task force.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Beat his ASS!

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   
You have the right to stop *SNIP* up.
edit on 1/4/2015 by semperfortis because: Foul Language

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: LOSTinAMERICA

So you lied when you said "I'm not condoning it."!!!

You're an enabler of police brutality & part of the root of the problem in society!

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: defcon5
He didn't tazer him or the second cop would have gotten shocked too.

Its called a drive stun...there are several ways to use a tazer....he could easily use it without hitting anyone else.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Yeah I did.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Quick! Call Al Sharpton!

He will be coming to help..... right?

Reverend Al Sharpton's National Action Network (NAN) has apparently been receiving thousands of dollars in donations from corporations In return, they have received preacher's 'influence in black community' More often than not, this has involved Sharpton's silence, it is claimed Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

only if you have the cash

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: LOSTinAMERICA
I'm not ever going to take a meth heads side.

They had a search warrant and he ran. What was his crime at that point?

How come I never see a person without a criminal record getting kicked in the head? There's the real deal right there.

Lol really? You do not look very hard.

You can coddle the pricks if you want, I want them beaten.

I'm not a very sensitive guy, I have 30 plus years in the military, and I have had to handle situations much more lethal than 99.9% of all cops ever dealt with, and this is in situations where everyone can be the bad guy.

I just want cops to be professional, I'm a professional and I expect them to be one too. I understand there are unprofessional cops and unprofessional military personal, but with cops it sure seems to be a never ending flow of extreme force, to include deadly, in many situations that required a lot less.

It is funny how in Afghanistan you could knock on a door and it be quite common the guy who opens it has an AK by his side, or walk around with many normal citizens carrying AKs, like in many parts of Africa. Did any of that trigger a reaction from us to just all scream and go full auto/retard on the guy, no it was a daily thing to deal with.

Cops need to deal with all this in the same way...

edit on 4-1-2015 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   

a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Flee and see reality at work. I'm not condoning it, I know it's never happened to me. Want to know why? Because I don't do stupid # like running and evading.

Well it might happen to you one day, not many people plan on having altercations with police.

Personal responsibility, don't blame the guy for why the cop kicked him.
Blame the cop for kicking him.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Beat his ASS!

So because your name is on a search warrant you're a meth head and deserving of getting your head bashed in? Strange there's no mention of any drug related charges against Whittle in the Star article.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Keep treating the criminals with compassion. When they rape your mother, you have nobody to blame but yourselves. Get tougher on crime. Hell, pass a law if you run from the police, you get an automatic ass whooping. People who flee usually do so for a reason. The NORMAL person doesn't. You do know criminals don't give a # about you. You give someone an inch they usually try to take a mile. Then it progresses into what we have today. A cesspool of dog droppings where you can't walk down the street without some vile bastard messing with you or your family. Get handle on it, do it often. Maybe people do need to be told what to think. They can't seen to get it right. Maybe that guy got some sense kicked into his head.

I bet he won't do that again.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Kukri

I wouldn't run. I'd call a lawyer from the jail house like a normal person would. I'll let my lawyer do my talking. You can try to beat the system or you can work within it. Your choice.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Beat his ASS!

Well I hope the next time you get a speeding ticket the cop pistol whips you back to the good side of the law...hehe

edit on 4-1-2015 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

I've been in altercations. I woke up bloody in a jail cell. Guess what? I learned!!! Did I sue the police? # no, it was my own dumb ass fault. Fault really is the key word. Hell, I remember when the Big Four were riding in Detroit. They caught me with some pot. They smoked it in front of me and smacked me around a little, then dropped me off 5 miles away. I'm not a saint but I sin a little less now. You grow up at some point. Sometimes you need a swift kick in the head.

link   
a reply to: LOSTinAMERICA

A cesspool of dog droppings where you can't walk down the street without some vile bastard messing with you or your family.

That is strange, I go on walks almost every night after 11 pm to unwind from the day and never have an issue.

People have rights, criminals are people and have rights as well.
Called the Constitution, I am sure you are all for it

link   
Victims!!! Ain't we all!!!

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Keep treating the criminals with compassion. When they rape your mother, you have nobody to blame but yourselves. Get tougher on crime. Hell, pass a law if you run from the police, you get an automatic ass whooping. People who flee usually do so for a reason. The NORMAL person doesn't. You do know criminals don't give a # about you. You give someone an inch they usually try to take a mile. Then it progresses into what we have today. A cesspool of dog droppings where you can't walk down the street without some vile bastard messing with you or your family. Get handle on it, do it often. Maybe people do need to be told what to think. They can't seen to get it right. Maybe that guy got some sense kicked into his head.

I bet he won't do that again.

You know this is not just extreme reactions towards bad guys...it is all related. I do not want my Grand Mother raped by a bad guy and I do not want my 11 year old son shot by police because he has an air soft gun in my front yard.

It is not like cops turn this crap on and off depending on whether the guy is good or bad...everyone is bad until proven otherwise in their eyes.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

It can be amended. So it's not worth a #. How about you don't screw up and they won't have to kick you in your #in head.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Quick! Call Al Sharpton!

He will be coming to help..... right?

Why would Al Sharpton be coming? Does this have something to do with racism directed against black people?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join