It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

QUIZ - Which Candy Best Represents Your Personality?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Lemonheads
You've got a sour punch to your personality: You can be brutally honest when people need it. You know how to keep it real as real gets. Sometimes you shock people with the things you say and do, until they get to know you. Some people can only handle you in small doses, but a select few crave your antics all day, everyday

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

lemonhead

"You've got a sour punch to your personality: You can be brutally honest when people need it. You know how to keep it real as real gets. Sometimes you shock people with the things you say and do, until they get to know you. Some people can only handle you in small doses, but a select few crave your antics all day, everyday"

LOL

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   
In reality I'm more Snickers and Robin and Bob:

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Yay! Another quiz...

Did you ever buy magazines like Cosmo and take all the quizzes in it when you got it home? I did.

I got Lemonheads...

It's probably the closest, most honest result I've gotten yet.

You've got a sour punch to your personality: You can be brutally honest when people need it. You know how to keep it real as real gets. Sometimes you shock people with the things you say and do, until they get to know you. Some people can only handle you in small doses, but a select few crave your antics all day, everyday

edit on 1/4/2015 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join