It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theory of Conditions Required for Extra-Terrestrials to Space Travel

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: blacktie
how about there are many different kind of ET's
and many different ways for them to travel
some probably like to fly 'freestyle' and others might like to travel economy class
humans like us today probably arent designed for long distance traveling without help from our friends and family members in space

--We aren't designed to travel at the speed of light. We can only take so much G force in a matter of time. So if we were to travel long distances it would have to be with a 'warp drive' which Nasa is actually contemplating and designing one here. And the other one wormholes which we are nowhere close to achieving those. Someday maybe!

--And when it comes to E.t. if they are out there.. then there is probably more than just one planet. You'd have to be close-minded to think otherwise honestly. The universe is gigantuous.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: comatosed

some probably like to fly 'freestyle' and others might like to travel economy class
humans like us today probably arent designed for long distance traveling without help from our friends and family members in space

--We aren't designed to travel at the speed of light. We can only take so much G force in a matter of time. So if we were to travel long distances it would have to be with a 'warp drive' which Nasa is actually contemplating and designing one here. And the other one wormholes which we are nowhere close to achieving those. Someday maybe!

--And when it comes to E.t. if they are out there.. then there is probably more than just one planet. You'd have to be close-minded to think otherwise honestly. The universe is gigantuous.

it is only change in velocity that imparts G force. you can go at any speed imaginable and as long as you are not accelerating or de-accelerating you will not experience G forces. So you can accelerate at one g for about 3 months and get to near light speed final velocity. slow acceleration equals low g forces even if your final speed is near C.

think about those times you floored the petal in your car. you only feel gs while getting up to cruise speed. you don't feel the g force after you reach your desired speed on the speedometer.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   
The "portal" must exist as another attribute of the nuclear explosion other than the actual radiation waves themselves. What those qualities could be are some other thing I couldn't tell you. There's more going on with nuclear materials than only the radiation. I could only say that not all characteristics of all the elements are entirely known. It could be a thing yet to be discovered.

originally posted by: comatosed
Interesting theory. it's always nice to get others perspectives. How would radiation open up a 'portal' or wormhole though? I'm not aware of radiation bending space time.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Yes. This was another thing I contemplated a lot. Perhaps this sort of inter-dimensional travel naturally involves the stars themselves in each solar system, making such travel extremely dangerous. This could also explain why we've been finding planet size objects appearing and disappearing around the Sun. A huge amount of nuclear energy must be required for those planet size "motherships" to travel. This could also be why only small, personal size craft travel through whatever nuclear zones we have here on Earth. I guess the saying, "Size matters." really does ring true.

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Asynchrony

You do know that light from the Sun is also radiation correct?

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I can only reflect on what I observe and take note of mentally. I don't have the expertise or the equipment needed to get the data to prove this theory. I'm sorta in a busy situation so my internet use can be sporadic.

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge
a reply to: Asynchrony

After posting an interesting thread, dont you think you should stick around and debate/discuss the facts with other posters?
Why leave?

Anyhow this bit here,

It moves inter-dimensionally by proximity to concentrated amounts of nuclear particles.

Sounds interesting, show some evidence please.
Thanks in advance

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I would agree with this. There are many ways to go that distance of many light years much like there are many modes of transportation for us here on Earth.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: comatosed

I implied nothing of the sort. I agree theyve been here, are here, and have always been here. You took my remark and went off-track!
You could be right.
But even b4 the nuclear explosion the Philadelphia expt took place, which is a prime candidate for portals. However if nuclear explosions can open portals , then the center of stars and supernovae can do likewise.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join