It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theory of Conditions Required for Extra-Terrestrials to Space Travel

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I dreamt this idea up years ago and let it vacate to the rear of my mind like so many other novel thoughts. Then I'd seen that YouTube video of the UFO near the Fukushima disaster and it rekindled those thoughts. The first time I considered this I also considered that our scientists already knew what I put together and that brought on the conclusion that although I may be clever at putting ten and ten together to make twenty, my ideas are nothing innovative and new.

I considered yesterday that all these years later when I noticed this parallel I still hadn't heard one word about it in public announcements by the science associations or read anything about it in the science magazines and so on and so forth. I thought that well, if it isn't public knowledge yet, maybe I will be the one to make it so.

The first nuclear bomb test was done on July 16, 1945 at the Trinity test site in New Mexico. Two years later, the UFO crash of Roswell New Mexico started the modern UFO era on July 3, 1947. Soon following the Roswell disaster more sightings were to follow starting with the Washington state UFO sighting on July 24, 1947. I considered that the two things were connected.

The first time I considered this connection between nuclear blasts and the arrival of UFOs I couldn't reconcile how the signal from the explosion could exceed the speed of light to reach the nearest planets at 20 light years distance. There had to be another way that the explosions brought the ETs to Earth for their quick arrival.

Seeing this UFO in the Fukushima video brought new ideas about the relation between UFOs and nuclear explosions.

Before the first nuclear explosions on Earth the entire planet was empty of radionuclides and other long standing pollutants caused by these detonations. I was told in another thread of mine that all gold made after 1945 contains detectable nuclear radiation as a result of all the nuclear explosions made on Earth. (meaning any golden object made before then remains pure and unpolluted underneath it's surface)

In essence, detonating those nuclear bombs had "opened a portal" or a "gateway" to allow travelers with a certain sort of technology to travel to Earth on a kind of "galactic super highway" powered by the existence of specific particles released from the blasts. So, Earth wasn't "detected" at the distance of space that separates our star system and theirs, it was found "accidentally" by the ETs when our star system became a part of the "travel-circuit" so to speak.

That is why we find this UFO here

and even more here on March 26, 2011

another one on April 12, 2011

appearing near the nuclear plant. It moves inter-dimensionally by proximity to concentrated amounts of nuclear particles. That is how I assume these craft travel.

The tsunami itself is told to have been caused by an ocean floor earthquake. Others say it was the HAARP machine in Alaska. Perhaps this UFO in the video caused all three; the meltdown, the tsunami & the ocean floor earthquake. Maybe not. According to the videos above Fukushima makes quite a nice stretch of highway for these ships to travel through.

Sound plausible?

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Asynchrony

Except that nuclear radiation (for instance, from Fukushima) hardly bend space-time - not any more than normal matter, anyway.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Interesting theory. it's always nice to get others perspectives. How would radiation open up a 'portal' or wormhole though? I'm not aware of radiation bending space time. (speculation)Thing is if they are traveling in UFOs chances are they have the technology to travel here without our 'help'. Some of the ancient archaeological finds including 'glyphs and sculptures of UFOs, alien-like beings, Aircraft, etc. shows that something was here long before we were testing nukes or at least it seems that way.

>>Haven't seen one my self but there's obviously something out there. Again this is all speculation though without hard-evidence. Interesting topic overall though.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   

You do know that light from the Sun is also radiation correct?

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   
UFOs (if they are extraterrestrials) have really good sensors and are either in our vicinity on patrol, commercial travel or exploration, xeno-anthropology, xeno-biology missions and they have ansibles.

That is to say if they are from "out of town" by any distance they have overcome the physical imitations of our present understanding of physics and can communicate and monitor without bothering with light speed limitations we have to deal with.

it probably has to do with fictitious energy fields. in physics "fictitious" does not mean what it means to the average person or knee jerk skeptic. fictitious or vis inert fields are those fields which are not manifest unless a change is taking place or a force is being applied to a energy field or a mass. a familiar example would be inertia. in fact the word inertia derives its name from "vis inert" or "energy" + "dead" in latin. As we all know inertia is very real and has very real consequences. yet it is labelled a fictitious field. whats important is fictitious fields act instantly across any distance. and if you had the right sort of "fictitious" field you might be able to take advantage of the instantaneous nature of it's action.
edit on 2-1-2015 by stormbringer1701 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   

After posting an interesting thread, dont you think you should stick around and debate/discuss the facts with other posters?
Why leave?

Anyhow this bit here,

It moves inter-dimensionally by proximity to concentrated amounts of nuclear particles.

Sounds interesting, show some evidence please.
Thanks in advance

edit on 2/1/15 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormbringer1701
UFOs (if they are extraterrestrials) have really good sensors and are either in our vicinity on patrol, commercial travel or exploration, xeno-anthropology, xeno-biology missions and they have ansibles.

That is to say if they are from "out of town" by any distance they have overcome the physical imitations of our present understanding of physics and can communicate and monitor without bothering with light speed limitations we have to deal with.

it probably has to do with fictitious energy fields. in physics "fictitious" does not mean what it means to the average person or knee jerk skeptic. fictitious or vis inert fields are those fields which are not manifest unless a change is taking place or a force is being applied to a energy field or a mass. a familiar example would be inertia. in fact the word inertia derives its name from "vis inert" or "energy" + "dead" in latin. As we all know inertia is very real and has very real consequences. yet it is labelled a fictitious field. whats important is fictitious fields act instantly across any distance. and if you had the right sort of "fictitious" field you might be able to take advantage of the instantaneous nature of it's action.

How would we know it would affect them in any way? That's assuming they are like us. For all we know they could feed on mercury and breath Co2. We can't always assume they are biologically like us. Just saying.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Fukushima and or all the weapons material detonated on the planet can't hold one tiny candle to the output of even our little sun. If they have something to do with Intergalactic travel (and I believe they do), they are much more a source of power than puny mans inventions down here on a tiny flyspeck of rock.

Star light fills the Universe…

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Beautiful picture, love it.. I personally believe that they travel through wormholes. because our universe is so massive that if they were travelling like we do today but at the speed of light wouldn't we see tons of space traffic? at least a few dozen times? i'm in no way an expert so don't take me to seriously.
edit on 2-1-2015 by comatosed because: typo

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: comatosed

originally posted by: stormbringer1701

How would we know it would affect them in any way? That's assuming they are like us. For all we know they could feed on mercury and breath Co2. We can't always assume they are biologically like us. Just saying.
unless you are positing an energy being or something spiritual or something like that it is irrelevant if they have radically different biology or not. they would still think it significant if we demonstrated high technology such as mastery of atomic power. and they would likely do so even if atomic energy is laughably primitive to them. they would know we may soon be out there challenging them in thier own turf. a primitive and violence prone newcomer. or they might be altruistic and know that most civilizations don't outlive their discover of atomic power. it's all speculation of course but reasonable; if you take the existence of nearby advanced technological civilizations as a given.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: stormbringer1701

I was referring to Inertia.. You know how its physically impossible for humans to travel at the speed of light, well your comment looked as if you were saying 'E.T.' would be affected by it(inertia). I probably misinterpreted what you were saying.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: comatosed

I was referring to Inertia.. You know how its physically impossible for humans to travel at the speed of light, well your comment looked as if you were saying 'E.T.' would be affected by it(inertia). I probably misinterpreted what you were saying.
inertia is an example of a fictitious force using the physics definition. i was using it to illustrate that fictitious forces are not fictitious in the common understanding of the word. there are other fictitious forces. a suitable fictitious force may exist that would allow instant communication over any distance. fictitious forces are not subject to FTL restrictions like normal forces are.

inertia itself is subject to alteration or nullification according to mach's principle as understood by Dr Woodward of Cal state fullerton university.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   

… they would still think it significant if we demonstrated high technology such as mastery of atomic power. and they would likely do so even if atomic energy is laughably primitive to them…

They want this garden to continue to blossom not die out. WWII was surely a threat and if not, the disease that might spring forth like after WW!. So they may have been monitoring our progress to make sure we don't wipe ourselves out.

There are reports of oofoos all through history checking up on human kind.

Gathering around the activity at Roswell, for instance. For the first time we had nuclear weapons, radar, ballistic missiles and jet engines all in one place. They were surely interested in that.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: comatosed

but at the speed of light wouldn't we see tons of space traffic?

We see light at the source and what it reflects off but not in-between. You have to move at the speed of light to see that.

I'm no expert how they do it either, if I knew that I wouldn't be here.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

true but that's light traveling.. im talking about a UFO it wouldn't be a blur? well i guess what ur looking at is light no matter what it is, because without it you see nothing. hory shet... see im slowly taking off my training wheels.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Well...your analysis certainly isnt new. We've been discussing the nuclear-ufo issue for decades.

Ive heard it put a certian way I think makes the point:

"When man first expolded the very first nuclear bomb...it ripped a hole in the fabric of time and space. And through that fabric and dilation of time...its caught the attention of star-civilizations universes-of-universes away. And they looked up on their far away planets...and said... Uh oh! What was that?"*

And they came (back) to see....

*The specific quote above cannot be attributed to any-one person. Sorry. MS

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

What about the sculptures and hieroglyphics that contain UFOs and other spacecraft? Do you think they are legit? And if so what made it possible/or want to visit?

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: comatosed

I implied nothing of the sort. I agree theyve been here, are here, and have always been here. You took my remark and went off-track!

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   
how about there are many different kind of ET's
and many different ways for them to travel
some probably like to fly 'freestyle' and others might like to travel economy class
humans like us today probably arent designed for long distance traveling without help from our friends and family members in space

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

umm.. bud I was asking your opinion. I wasn't assuming you said anything to do with what I asked you, Lol. Sorry if it came out that way I guess. Feel free to share your opinion, bro.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join