It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Repeating dreams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I have been getting a ton of these recently and lots more dajavu. I mean someone would have to be stupid to not notice this its in all my dreams for the past two weeks. Bet555 only knows about 2 of them because lots are personal or I am unwilling to share but this trend followed when I was in to PSI last time. My dreams I can see them all but rarly get lucid unless something odd happens like vampire tomatos (dont ask). I only wish to know if this is something normaly for people who meditate often, use PSI or majik. Im just looking for relations between most of us so we can find what traits we all share in common beside we all go to this website, and lots of people think were insane.

Move this to the dream section if you want mods. I just posted here to see if other PSI have this

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 07:33 AM
link   
If you have repeating dreams then maybe you aren't getting the intended message from the dream. I get lots of repeating dreams and I use magick.
Might be linked somehow?

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by elemtalsage
because lots are personal or I am unwilling to share but this trend followed when I was in to PSI last time..........(dont ask). ...... Im just looking for relations between most of us so we can find what traits we all share in common beside we all go to this website, and lots of people think were insane.

You need to elaborate on what it is you want to know, you're all over the place. From your post I gather that the subject matter makes you a bit nervous. Remember to breathe and ask clearer questions to get clear answers.

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I'm noticing the anxiety also. If you're not nervous, it sure does appear to be so. Are you uncomfortable with meditation? Does it feel like witchcraft to you and make you uneasy?

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Hi there,

I get repeated dreams at times too, I meditate also, but I'm a Christian.
Every time I get a repeated dream, there is a message there for me.

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leading Lady
Hi there,

I get repeated dreams at times too, I meditate also, but I'm a Christian.
Every time I get a repeated dream, there is a message there for me.

Can you elaborate?

top topics

join