It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Happened to China's Promise?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: MALBOSIA

Is that the "dirty secret" about the US China hinted at?

How should I know?

I guess a source showing exactly what they were talking about would be helpful then, wouldn't it?

Well Im not going to keep fighting the OPs battle. We don't even know for sure what the topic is and the OP seems to have lost interest.

Your right.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

I appreciate your trying to help still.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Maybe Stanley Kubrick knows.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

If I had a source I would not be asking the question. As I can not find anything about it, I am asking if anyone remembers. The whole "proof or it didn't happen" thing is nonsence. Sapose you get mugged and the cop said, sorry, no proof, didn't happen. What kind of world would this be if everyone held this phylosophy?

As far as my proof that I remember; how am I saposed to prove this? Do I plug my brain in the computer and download my memories? Seriously, I asked a simple question. Get the stick out of your ass and relax.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Joki42

You are right. No proof is needed. I won the jackpot lotto, give me the prize money, no proof I won should be needed.

Hint: What you claim never happened. China never said any such thing. There have been several known hoaxes, one of which you must have fallen for because you wanted it to be true and believed it, rather than fact checked it.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 02:50 AM
link   
All right. Done with this site. Its assholes like razor here that make this a horrible place to try and have a conversation.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Jesus, Razor - what's your issue here?

A guy is just asking a civil question about whether anyone can remember some vaguely re-called story. He wasn't making any wacky, far-fetched claims requiring references. Just asking for help. You're some random guy on a conspiracy website, pal - not some academic critiquing a research paper.

You made yourself look nor only kind of rude, but also a bit of a dumb-dumb, for not grasping the differing situations when supporting references would be helpful.

The whole point of the post was to ask for information. If he had this info - as you rudely and inappropriately demanded - he wouldn't have had to start the thread and ask in the first place! Do you see? Are you getting that?
People like you just ruin threads, and ruin the site. My advice is for everyone to block you, as you clearly have nothing of relevance to bring to the table. Just ignorance and an attitude problem.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Open thread to see what it was about and get a new years treat of grade A douchebaggery aimed at the OP for asking does anybody remember. Some people need to chill out, have a coke and a smile and shut the # up.

OP I vaguely remember something months ago but never take China at face value, probably trying to rock the boat for #s and giggles or it was a hoax. Smart money is on the latter.
edit on 1-1-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join