It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy of Silence: Whitehouse child sex slaves

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter
a reply to: VirusGuard

I firmly believe that this happened. The Silence by the westren news outlets on this case should be an eye opener for everyone.

While the MSM outlets claim to portray the FBI to be stop the pedo rings whom are ran by regular folks they actually cover up the bigger ones.

Good post.

It's not the same here in the UK, thankfully.

We've had a lot of news coverage on all of this over the last couple of years, and the investigation is gaining speed and traction.

We've already seen one Baroness removed from her position in the investigation for her links to politics of the time, purely through pressure from the public and groups demanding justice. Everyone the government appoints to head up any aspect of this is being checked and double checked by the people demanding justice, and if anything suspicious, even a family member once working for the government in the 70's and 80's, is found, they are told to step down to be replaced by someone without such potential bias or corruptibility.

The thing that astounds me about this is that here it's all about the UK, all about British politics, no mention at all of links to the US. This was all happening at the same time, in both our countries, with senior politicians and aids, and police involved too, and yet the links between the UK and US are not being discussed.

Having read about the US accusations, there is clear indication these things happened in official buildings, with the political classes of both nations (and probably others too) and yet these cases are not being linked. That tells me that someone is attempting to "insulate" the US from involvement in our investigations. I don't know whether this is particularly sinister and deliberate, or whether it's a matter of jurisdiction, but it certainly seems to me that any investigation in the UK would HAVE to involve the US at some point.

There is no doubt in my mind that both UK and US (and probably more) embassies and politicians were involved in this disgusting activity, and I believe this will eventually come out. My hope is that the UK investigation uncovers something that forces the US to deal with this in the way it should have been dealt with more than a decade ago.

As someone else has already said, there are far too many corroborating stories for this to be fiction. There is far too much evidence, and there is far too much probability that the US and UK were complicit in this for there not to be a link between our own investigation here and the one constantly impeded by corrupt people in the US.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I'm shaking. Its one thing to hear vague accusations. Its another all together to watch a professionally produced documentary with proof.

I believe this is coming out now as part of a major transition for humanity. Satan is real. He has been in charge of the dark side as part of an experiment in duality.

The experiment is coming to an end bit not without a viscious fight. His team will try to take as many souls with him as possible.

We must share this video as part of the global awakening.

On a side note, I guaranty Harry Reid and senator John McCain are involved. You can see it in their eyes.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Destroy the Gods, and all of there GATEKEEPERS….the very ones that believe they are doing GODS WILL.

The witch burnings begin accordingly. Thats not the answer either.
I really, really got a lot out of your post up to that point.

My solution s a lot simpler… this whole house of cards construct is propped up merely by peoples acceptance of the rules and participation. if everyone just stopped playing the game…

What if they gave a war and nobody came? What if they started a religion and no one attended? Paying tax, getting "educated" and consuming from the establishment trough is the problem.

I be the change I want to see. I don't play along. I merely abstain.

Its all I can do. Its all I need to.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Excellent question! The point of objectivity is important indeed!

I was once skeptical about this kind of stuff happening in the Vatican, over time I accepted that it appears to be quite normal, with institutional cover ups happening on a consistent basis.

I was once skeptical about hollyweird/music industry, as time has gone on I have accepted it due to the clear and disturbing sexualization of children that is only getting worse.

I was once skeptical about the UK elite, up unitl Jimmy Savile got exposed and I found out he had been knighted!

In regards to the Franklin Cover up, well I had never heard of that until I was researching MK Ultra and I was reading a book called The Tranceformation of America by Cathy O'Brien a former victim. Here it is, perhaps you should read on through to make sure you investigate all aspects of this conspiracy!

Tranceformation of America PDF

You seem skeptical, any particular reason for this?

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueMessiah
The question isn't whether or not this is occurring among the highest ranks of religious institutions, governments and politicians, the question is will anyone be held accountable and prosecuted?

Hopefully the realizing of these revelations of pedophilia and other like minded sadistic crimes combined with the unwanted exposure it is gaining is the beginning of the crumbling of this horrible infrastructure.
These things have been going on for quite some time, now; and, they will continue to go unchecked because people have no backbone to stand up for righteousness. It's really that plain and simple. We're scared to fight the bullies in the playground, so we just give them our lunch money, everyday.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I think the excessive sentence (25 yrs) handed down to Alicia is quite telling. Let's assume for the sake of argument that she did commit perjury and falsely accused these people of sexual abuse, HOW is 25 yrs in jail even remotely a fair punishment? What reason would she have to lie, and if she did she is clearly in need of counseling, not prison ! The idea that judges, prosecutors and law enforcement all had to be complicit in her excessively harsh punishment sends up BIG Red Flags !!

Many people wonder HOW such corruption can take place, HOW could so many people be involved in the conspiracies we discuss here on ATS ? Well, this sure would explain a lot on how blackmail may be being used to control powerful people. The victims, whistle blowers and person's who dare to shed light on the "SLIME" are threatened, destroyed and even killed. I guess destroying this poor girls life sent a pretty strong message to other victims who would dare to challenge these "Devils" !!

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Weird how two separate grand juries considered these claims to be baseless. So baseless in fact that multiple "witnesses" were found to have committed perjury when testifying about the allegations. Including one "victim" who repeatedly said a man she had sex with numerous times had no scars or identifying marks on his body when in fact he had several scars that were plainly visible when nude.

That dang FBI with their ability to reach people on multiple grand juries and whatnot.

Exactly. This is utter nonsense, plain and simple.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
I think the excessive sentence (25 yrs) handed down to Alicia is quite telling. Let's assume for the sake of argument that she did commit perjury and falsely accused these people of sexual abuse, HOW is 25 yrs in jail even remotely a fair punishment? What reason would she have to lie, and if she did she is clearly in need of counseling, not prison ! The idea that judges, prosecutors and law enforcement all had to be complicit in her excessively harsh punishment sends up BIG Red Flags !!

Many people wonder HOW such corruption can take place, HOW could so many people be involved in the conspiracies we discuss here on ATS ? Well, this sure would explain a lot on how blackmail may be being used to control powerful people. The victims, whistle blowers and person's who dare to shed light on the "SLIME" are threatened, destroyed and even killed. I guess destroying this poor girls life sent a pretty strong message to other victims who would dare to challenge these "Devils" !!

Well, if someone LIED REPEATEDLY and said you committed sex crimes against them...how many years would YOU want them to get for trying to ruin your life in the worst way possible?!

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

You seem skeptical, any particular reason for this?

Actually, yes. I have found that several of the main stream conspiracies are not at all true, and have tried to use critical thinking when looking into something I didn't know about. Years ago, it was easy to just believe what I liked to hear, but after time, research, and real world experience, I have found it necessary to view most things as if they are questionable.

Unfortunately, I feel there is some truth to this particular conspiracy, but I have a real hard time comprehending the amount of people with no moral compass. Hurting a child is horrible in itself, but to believe that so many people could go on about their lives knowing (let alone acting) about this kind of abuse, seems crazy.

I would like to see alternative information about this particular video, but as it's the first time I have seen it, I will have to search deeper, or wait. (since this subject makes me physically ill, I'd prefer not to look to far into it)

I just noticed that you shot down any information that went against the original narrative and was curious as to why.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I agree whole heartedly with what you are saying.

In my opinion, I believe that some of the main stream conspiracies are inteded to be completely false in order to lump legit conspiracies in the same category. Alex Jones to me is a bastion of this disinfo/psyop. It takes critical thinking to weed through all of the nonsense and TPTB have done a masterful job decieving us.

As you said unfortunately I believe there is truth to this conspiracy. I also think that they play off of what good people will be inclined to believe and that is that this is simply not possible for this to be happening. However I think those who seek to control people in power are evil on a level that is mind boggling.

I think they have many methods of comprimising people seeking positions of power, desire of money, good old peer pressure, all they way down to encouraging acts of depravity.

As far as why I shoot down information that goes against the official narrative I suggest looking into Gary Caradori--

coincidence?

Nelson promised Caradori incriminating photographs, and they agreed to meet in Chicago. Caradori, accompanied by his 8-year-old son A.J., flew his single-engine Piper Saratoga from Lincoln to Chicago on July 7, 1990. The mission, he said to his wife, was to meet Nelson and then go to the Major League All-Star Game with A.J. "I met with Caradori briefly," says Nelson. "I just gave him the pictures and got out of there." Caradori phoned Senator Schmit from Chicago, exclaiming, "We got them by the shorthairs!"

The Piper Saratoga crashed around 2 A.M. on July 11 in a cornfield near Ashton, Illinois, killing both Caradori and his son. Remnants of the plane were scattered up to 1,800 feet from the fuselage, indicating that it had broken up in flight. Two days later, FBI special agent Michael Mott and a colleague delivered a subpoena to Caradori's grieving widow, demanding all of her husband's Franklin evidence.

edit on America/ChicagoMondayAmerica/Chicago12America/Chicago1231pmMonday8 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 02:14 AM
link   
This may explain why Children are vanishing every day under very odd circumstances. Its like they vanish in thin air. Well, maybe there isn't anything Supernatural about it, maybe the global elite are taking them.

Damn sickos.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
This may explain why Children are vanishing every day under very odd circumstances. Its like they vanish in thin air. Well, maybe there isn't anything Supernatural about it, maybe the global elite are taking them.

Damn sickos.

Abducting, abusing and sacrificing cows. Abducting, abusing and sacrificing children. Is nothing sacred? It's high time we run a DNA check on those in positions of power for they can't be human.

This world truly is stranger than fiction. Sometimes it's best not to look too closey lest you find yourself on the other side of the looking glass.

Heartfelt condolences to all those abused and/or murdered by some of the sickest beings on planet earth. To the abusers, a plague on all your houses.
edit on 30-12-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: jaffo

Weird how two separate grand juries considered these claims to be baseless. So baseless in fact that multiple "witnesses" were found to have committed perjury when testifying about the allegations. Including one "victim" who repeatedly said a man she had sex with numerous times had no scars or identifying marks on his body when in fact he had several scars that were plainly visible when nude.

That dang FBI with their ability to reach people on multiple grand juries and whatnot.

I don't see this as absolute proof she lied, because she doesn't remember some scars. One of the ways they got these kids to comply with their abusers was to give them drugs and alcohol. They used high risk kids, with no family support, got them stoned out of their minds and raped them. Just because some slick lawyer convinced a grand jury that she lied because she didn't remember some scars, doesn't mean she wasn't telling the truth. Even on my own BF, who I've seen naked 1000's of times, I'll notice something "new" on his body that I had never noticed before.

Also to answer your question, "How long would I want someone to go to jail if they lied about me sexually abusing them?" My answer would be , none. I would be very angry and would try and find out why they did it, if I was innocent. Depending on the level of damage or intent to harm me I might even sue them in civil court for damages. But if some messed up kid somehow mistakenly believed I raped her, and I was innocent, it would be important to me to try and help her figure out "what" did exactly happen to her and clear my name.
edit on 30-12-2014 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-12-2014 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   

I don't see this as absolute proof she lied, because she doesn't remember some scars. One of the ways they got these kids to comply with their abusers was to give them drugs and alcohol. They used high risk kids, with no family support, got them stoned out of their minds and raped them. Just because some slick lawyer convinced a grand jury that she lied because she didn't remember some scars, doesn't mean she wasn't telling the truth. Even on my own BF, who I've seen naked 1000's of times, I'll notice something "new" on his body that I had never noticed before.

Also to answer your question, "How long would I want someone to go to jail if they lied about me sexually abusing me?" My answer would be , none. I would be very angry and would try and find out why they did it, if I was innocent. Depending on the level of damage or intent to harm me I might even sue them in civil court for damages. But if some messed up kid somehow mistakenly believed I raped her, and I was innocent, it would be important to me to try and help her figure out "what" did exactly happen to her and clear my name.

Baloney and baloney. After spending tens of thousands of dollars to defend yourself against such allegations and in knowing that people like yourself will NEVER believe you are innocent even after the "witness" is shown to be a liar, you absolutely would want justice. As to her testimony, THAT is EXACTLY why witnesses MUST be subjected to cross-examination. That way you can show when they are lying. It was not that she simply "did not remember a few scars." It was ENORMOUS and OBVIOUS scars and marks that NO ONE who claimed to remember everything else she claimed to remember would EVER have forgotten. Please. This whole "White House Baby Raping" shtick is silly. And a waste of time. It never happened. There is no cabal of upper level White House politicians raping children. That's just silly to even say.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Of course this is evil and something should be done about it. Problem is this is an endemic problem that goes back ages, baiting people in positions of power in to doing things they would be ashamed of and probably jailed for. Once that's done they have the whip to hold over them to make them do their bidding. Blackmail (shouldn't it be called Whitemail ?) is one of the oldest tricks in the book because it works so well and so quietly.

How do we rid the world of it?
Wish I knew the answer but if I did I'd probably get killed for it.
These people know human weaknesses and prey on them.
They get where they are not by the good they do for others but by the evil they control others with. That is the real modus operandi of those in power today.
edit on 30-12-2014 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   
2 more UK MPs accused in sex abuse scandal

The lawmaker said a number of retired Special Branch detectives who have witnessed the incidents could be “absolutely critical” in providing vital information to an investigation. The lawmaker added that, however, due to restrictions under the Official Secrets Act, the retired detectives are worried to give testimonies, as they could face up to 14 years in prison if they breach the legislation by revealing sensitive information.

This is not a legal system its a fecking joke and won't change unless people take to the streets and make it change

originally posted by: SyxPak

Thanx for posting This! I saw it a while back and hope it stays online here for long enough for a lot of others to see it. Pathetic B.S.!!!!!! Thanx!!!!!!

Well since most people here agree with the contents of the post then you will need to come up with something better than "BS" if anyone is going to listen to you.

Maybe you need to let us know just what part you think is BS else i would need to conclude that
A. You don't know what you are talking about
B. You are trying to protect someone.

edit on 30-12-2014 by VirusGuard because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: jaffo

Well, if someone LIED REPEATEDLY and said you committed sex crimes against them...how many years would YOU want them to get for trying to ruin your life in the worst way possible?!

Well if true then Alice should get 5 years in Jail but what we see here is that they try to impose 25 year on her and only 15 years on the guy who had stolen $40 and was also guilty of "Playing with kids"

The system is broken and is trying to protect its own and you don't need a big brain to see it in just these two figures pressented above.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Hearing stuff like this makes you wonder if Obama has any ties to anything like this.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: VirusGuard
2 more UK MPs accused in sex abuse scandal

The lawmaker said a number of retired Special Branch detectives who have witnessed the incidents could be “absolutely critical” in providing vital information to an investigation. The lawmaker added that, however, due to restrictions under the Official Secrets Act, the retired detectives are worried to give testimonies, as they could face up to 14 years in prison if they breach the legislation by revealing sensitive information.

This is not a legal system its a fecking joke and won't change unless people take to the streets and make it change

originally posted by: SyxPak

Thanx for posting This! I saw it a while back and hope it stays online here for long enough for a lot of others to see it. Pathetic B.S.!!!!!! Thanx!!!!!!

Well since most people here agree with the contents of the post then you will need to come up with something better than "BS" if anyone is going to listen to you.

Maybe you need to let us know just what part you think is BS else i would need to conclude that
A. You don't know what you are talking about
B. You are trying to protect someone.

There is NOTHING of substance to this so-called "story." N-O-T-H-I-N-G. The burden IS NOT on me or anyone else to prove a ridiculous assertion wrong. The burden is on the presenter to PROVE THE MATTER ASSERTED. And there is ZERO proof here. ZERO. So yeah, it's BS.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Also to answer your question, "How long would I want someone to go to jail if they lied about me sexually abusing me?" My answer would be , none. I would be very angry and would try and find out why they did it, if I was innocent. Depending on the level of damage or intent to harm me I might even sue them in civil court for damages. But if some messed up kid somehow mistakenly believed I raped her, and I was innocent, it would be important to me to try and help her figure out "what" did exactly happen to her and clear my name.

Baloney and baloney. After spending tens of thousands of dollars to defend yourself against such allegations and in knowing that people like yourself will NEVER believe you are innocent even after the "witness" is shown to be a liar, you absolutely would want justice. As to her testimony, THAT is EXACTLY why witnesses MUST be subjected to cross-examination. That way you can show when they are lying. It was not that she simply "did not remember a few scars." It was ENORMOUS and OBVIOUS scars and marks that NO ONE who claimed to remember everything else she claimed to remember would EVER have forgotten. Please. This whole "White House Baby Raping" shtick is silly. And a waste of time. It never happened. There is no cabal of upper level White House politicians raping children. That's just silly to even say.

First off, I never said I wouldn't want justice if I was falsely accused and I also never said that the man in question was definately guilty. Where do you come up with "tens of thousands of dollars" ....this case never made it past the Grand Jury and it was in fact them who brought perjury charges against this girl. I also notice that now your claiming these scars were " ENORMOUS and OBVIOUS", that isn't what the article you presented said. WHY are YOU so sure this girl is lying? Is it possible the scars weren't there at the time the rapes occurred, Is it possible she was molested, but not by that particular man? What reason did she have to lie, and why did she accuse this particular man? But most importantly, WHY such a harsh and extreme punishment ? Most people don't even get 25 yrs for actual rape, but she gets 25 yrs for possibly lying she was raped ? Your ZEALOUS denial that ANYTHING has happened really is disturbing given that it WAS proven kids were being taken from Boys Town and brought to sex parties. Lie detector tests are used all the time by law enforcement, the FBI, the CIA, were they used in this case, and if not, WHY???

<< 1  2    4 >>

join