It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urgent message for all British people!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ecossiepossie

An a vote for ukip is a vote tossed away

A vote for Labor or the Torys is a Vote tossed away.

Both have # track records.

So one must be insane to vote for those again!

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: cloaked4u

those same buisnesses supply YOU with jobs to pay all your bills you ALL collect constantly.

I don't work for immigrants or the state so i am not sure what you are talking about but i am sick and tired of paying for all the none jobs that are being created by the government and it would be cheaper if all these none job worker just went on the dole plus it would reduce the carbon footprint.

Hitler started out with the socalist workers party and i don't like any of it.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechUnique

Unfortunately there is actually quite a big amount of support for them.

Maybe its because there is no other valid parties to vote for?

Labor proved themselves to be Inept

Torys Proved themselves petty Buffoons.

Lib Dems proved themselfs to be inept sell outs.

So may as well try UKIP. They haven't had a go at screwing the UK up yet. They probably will but hey least it better than voting for partys that already have a track record of #ing things up?

If a another 3rd party option appears I may change my vote but so far none has appeared.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I'm voting for the dope. He's a shaker and mover.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ecossiepossie

His Wife Is an immigrant from Germany.

Point being?

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: LuxyLee

Why don't you just speak like a normal person?
Who is we and why should i care?

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
So may as well try UKIP. They haven't had a go at screwing the UK up yet.

I didn't know whether to laugh or cry at your post.

In the end I just died a little inside and opened a bottle of whisky.

Here's to oblivion

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Save the queen. The people over there need to step it up so bad. The queen seems to do everything around there to keep em afloat. SAD, SAD Peoples.
edit on 28-12-2014 by cloaked4u because: add spelling

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Dragging us back the OP.

I'm not UKIP, but I think fracking is a good idea.

If you wipe away all the blabbering gibberish invented by the myth-making anti-fracking brigade, the spoils may be quite beneficial.

I live in the country. A part of the world blighted by industrial-sized solar farms and FO massive wind turbines, so beloved by the Greens and Townies, so a nodding donkey won't harm anyone! In fact, the regulations will keep it all controlled.

Regards

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Using up all the oil in the ground is like taking out all the earth's bad ( oil,coal,natural gas,methane,propane,deisle,fuel oil,rotten materials and using it for good. That way all the plants can use the CO2 and turn it into oxygen. The only thing left over is these huge holes in the earth you can use for underground housing. YOU can put alot of PEOPLE in these holes. No need to dig, that part was done already. CHEAP,CHEAP. A good profit too. HE,HE

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun

Why don't you just speak like a normal person?
Who is we and why should i care?

We is Longsight Love, which you probably call the NWO.

We are peace, we are a love, we are the future.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
There is just no likely outcome for a UK election that is likely to benefit the nation. But it's all been covered by posters here already.

You forgot tedious.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I have not and will not vote , in 13 years I've voted once... whats the point we all would be voting for the same puppet masters.

dress it up how you like , their is no point under the current political system.

QS

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: VirusGuard

And you think UKIP has the answer? They'll tell you what you want to hear, just like all the rest of them. They have no idea what to do with immigration. Nor did they ever intend to do anything with immigration.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: tomcat415
Am voting UKIP and will Never Vote for the other two parties and to the person that said he is a freemason well I think you must be some sort of conspiracy nutcase

You think I'm a conspiracy nutcase for claiming a politician is a freemason? Do you realize that there are TONS of freemason politicians. It's not some wild whackjob conspiracy you plonker.

The reason why it would be significant if Farage was a freemason is because it would prove that he isn't just a normal bloke, and, he almost definitely, doesn't have our best interests at heart. It would mean he is in it for making money, making new powerful friends and making more money for him and his old/new buddies. That is at the very LEAST.

I'm sorry I'm not trying to be rude but do you have even the slightest clue what you are going on about? For real? You seem like you don't.

Why are you voting UKIP?
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TechUnique

You ever considered going to a local lodge and meeting a few folk there, asking a few questions?

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: skalla

You ever considered going to a local lodge and meeting a few folk there, asking a few questions?

That would be futile. Chances are I wouldn't get to speak to anyone who has any authority. Chances are I wouldn't even be able to speak to anyone above the 3rd degree. Every interview I have seen is usually with a lowly member, any others, tends to be VERY short interviews with the master to set up a usual tour guide mason or PR or whatever.

Most people don't get past the first 3 degrees, and there are an additional 30 degrees. The whole organization is stooped in secrecy, to the point where I doubt many people are even in the top echelons. Compartmentalization and hierarchical power structures are a bich. Look at the USA(As a global entity not a people). Yeah, it works kinda well, as in, it kicks ass. But it's still an evil #

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechUnique

originally posted by: skalla

That would be futile. Chances are I wouldn't get to speak to anyone who has any authority. Chances are I wouldn't even be able to speak to anyone above the 3rd degree. Every interview I have seen is usually with a lowly member, any others, tends to be VERY short interviews with the master to set up a usual tour guide mason or PR or whatever.

Most people don't get past the first 3 degrees, and there are an additional 30 degrees. The whole organization is stooped in secrecy, to the point where I doubt many people are even in the top echelons. Compartmentalization and hierarchical power structures are a bich. Look at the USA(As a global entity not a people). Yeah, it works kinda well, as in, it kicks ass. But it's still an evil #

But it's a good starting point though, you'd be talking to "footsoldiers" at least.

But i disagree that it's shrouded in secrecy - Masons are open about their status and display it quite clearly. When someone starts a club, they don't have to tell everyone about every aspect of their club. Why should they?

I agree though that many successful and influential people are masons, but also many are not - some figures would be of interest of you have them.

For many, Lodge is a chance to have a nice drink, sing, dance and a meal - while raising money for local good causes and making social and business connections and working on personal development.

There are many masons in my family and they are are good, generous people.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: cloaked4u
Save the queen. The people over there need to step it up so bad. The queen seems to do everything around there to keep em afloat. SAD, SAD Peoples.

What the # has the Queen done to better the lives of the British people? I know people who are having to go to food banks because they can't afford to eat AND pay rent. She owns a MASSIVE amount of wealth. I mean, REAL wealth. She owns crazy amounts of land around the world, she pretty much OWNS the uranium mining and enrichment market (Lets not get into that one right now, that's an entirely different kettle of fish) on top of this she has an incredible amount of money/gold and she has a palace practically made out of gold.

She could probably, quite happily kit everyone in the UK out with a bit of land and some livestock. She doesn't. I know I sound like a spoiled child but come on.. she don't give a #. She pretends to at the Christmas royal speech and maybe whilst she's visiting Africa and eating babies, but she really doesn't.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   

I had the misfortune of seeing the Queen's Speech this Christmas as she talked of the horror of WW1 which was essentially her family squabbling as millions of poor sods died needlessly.

But eating babies? C'mon man.

Eta: anyways, bed for me, ttfn
edit on 28-12-2014 by skalla because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join