It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

anti grav theory

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   
ive always kinda thought that magnets would be the obvious answer to this, or electro magnets, have 2 cirlces of magnets spinn them in opposite directions, 1 smaller ring of magnets on the inside of a large circle of magnets, spinning these against eachother would cause a sort of lift wouldnt it? without much control id imagine but if u were to put magnets in a cube formation with these cirlces spinning and activate certain rings to change directions?

just a theory ive had bumping around in my head since school , have seen some info on magnets bieng tested for this kind of stuff, didnt the chinese just build a magnet train system? or at least a prototype?

i dont know how to explain it further so im going to go onto paint an see if i cant create an image of what i see in my head of how this tech may work.

say if u want to go forward u would activate the magnets below and behind u to give momentum and lift, to turn right just send power to the magnet rings on the left and that in theory should push you to the right.

thought i might aswell post it here incase i forget at some point

open to discussion about it and input from other members, even if its just to tell me there no chance in hell this would work.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Nice thought. But magnets have a lifespam, and they need to be "charged". Otherwise it would probably work?
magnets

How about a bicycle wheel. You put a electric motor in the center, then at the circumference you put a dynamo. Cleary the difference in radius will make more spin in the outer edge, than in the center, powering the motor, and yielding extra energy?

Well, this is the reason:
Conservation law

But what you have a plenitude of power of, is just at grasp
Solar power
This is where ALL the energy comes from. The sun. It's just a question of harvesting it...

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: muckleduck

What's needed, is gravity shielding.

and

Gravity magnifier.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: kloejen
Nice thought. But magnets have a lifespam, and they need to be "charged". Otherwise it would probably work?
magnets

How about a bicycle wheel. You put a electric motor in the center, then at the circumference you put a dynamo. Cleary the difference in radius will make more spin in the outer edge, than in the center, powering the motor, and yielding extra energy?

Well, this is the reason:
Conservation law

But what you have a plenitude of power of, is just at grasp
Solar power
This is where ALL the energy comes from. The sun. It's just a question of harvesting it...

would an electromagnet have a lifespan? never worked with magnets in my career so not clued up on them really, that dynamo idea does seem legit though, it would definitely create lift. would probably need to be couterweigted below the centre of the motor so that the motor is centre of gravity.

i seen a video where they put a 50kg weight on the end of a pole and tried to lift it, couldnt do it then they spin the weight and they can lift it with ease throw it around like its not even there almost just by holding the pole.

we probably already have this tech, im sure what inspried my thought process on this was the "nazi bell".

solar is still quite expensive for the most part 1,5m by .75m panel will cost u in the region off £900 each :\, at least domestically anyways that is.

im used to workin stuff out in my head by visualising things, kind of had to while doing rewires think of every problem i might encounter on the way and try to solve it in my head first

kind of what im doing with this theory, in my head i can see it working, not sure if it would actually come to life in a practical sense though.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   

That violates the conservation of momentum law.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: PrinceRupertsDog

That violates the conservation of momentum law.

which part? the counterweighting of the dynamo or the magnets?

on a side not would 2 discs of magnets set side by side but tilted at a slight angle away from eachother would this not cause both discs to spin against eachother thus creating a free form of motor? wouldnt be very powerfull, maybe enough to keep a few lightbulbs going if u turned it into a generator, the only way it would stop is by deteroeration or by physically stopping it.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Im sure there are hidden secrets involving water and air, in different states, to lift the unimaginable. The law of dispersion i think its called.

What we got today, is advanced ways of burning stuff. We can burn very very old trees in ways never thought of before. Its called Benzine and Coal. Basically old trees from the past that have accumulated thru millions of years, thanks to solar power. Accumulated energy. So when you burn this stuff in less than 200 years, its like having a constant super-volcano working at constant speed. Its all nice and warm, but someone is gonna fold in the future, due to this burning, sadly. We know all this... its called global climate heating.. something like that.

Now we know the error of our ways, so why do we not use our wits and energy (that we have left) to persue true universal survival? Free energy for all? They did. Sadly that knowledge was a point of no return - now we face the power of ultimate destruction, coz there will always be some who cannot get enough, and the fear of the enemy getting too much...

Democrazy and all that... is good, but it cannot ever sustain on a basis of capitalism. So devour greed and the love of money, and hey, maybe there is a way ... but this is the evil communism ? LOL

Techno-capitanism-ology - lets work on the possibilities! Technology advanced all the way under friendly competition. Why can't it work ?

edit on 21/12/2014 by kloejen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   

If I understand you correctly, you're describing a sort of reactionless drive. According to mainstream Newtonian physics, it's literally impossible, since it violates Newton's Third Law of motion. Here is another article.

Reactionless Drive

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Im sure there are hidden secrets involving water and air, in different states, to lift the unimaginable. The law of dispersion i think its called.

What we got today, is advanced ways of burning stuff. We can burn very very old trees in ways never thought of before. Its called Benzine and Coal. Basically old trees from the past that have accumulated thru millions of years, thanks to solar power. Accumulated energy. So when you burn this stuff in less than 200 years, its like having a constant super-volcano working at constant speed. Its all nice and warm, but someone is gonna fold in the future, due to this burning, sadly. We know all this... its called global climate heating.. something like that.

Now we know the error of our ways, so why do we not use our wits and energy (that we have left) to persue true universal survival? Free energy for all? They did. Sadly that knowledge was a point of no return - now we face the power of ultimate destruction, coz there will always be some who cannot get enough, and the fear of the enemy getting too much...

Democrazy and all that... is good, but it cannot ever sustain on a basis of capitalism. So devour greed and the love of money, and hey, maybe there is a way ... but this is the evil communism ? LOL

Techno-capitanism-ology - lets work on the possibilities! Technology advanced all the way under friendly competition. Why can't it work ?

yea thats one aspect i hadnt thought of, they would no doubt use it to enslave us further , i think tesla was definitely onto something aswell regarding the free energy, look at the pyramids before they lost their gold cap
kinda spooky how it resembles a tesla tower at least in principle, the inner layer stones were of some sort of granite i believe? and limestone blocks on outer layer for insulation.

the pyramids to me point towards some form of energy production, and if u consider all the coverups of quite alot of finds in egypt it starts to make some sense, to me anyways.

i also believe the curses and the deaths of some archealogists soon after leaving egypt are more to do with "hey they found some cool stuff, lets find out what it was , then kill them" scenario

the tablet with the heiroglyphs depicting flying craft resembling helicopters and planes we see today, also the small gold plane looking objects among other things but that kind of off topic :p

alot of our history seems unknown to us , at least the general public anyways, i dont brelieve that those pyramids were built by a civilization inferior to what society is today, the matcs involved alone is astounding in the construction of these buildings, also pyramids appear all over the globe from different time periods also which leads to speculation, what was the purpose of these buildings that they all felt the need to construct them?

everything bioligical runs on electricity in some form, and energy can only be changed not destroyed so theres definitely some way to create this tech, just no1 has found out how to or they have and have been "silenced"

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   

If I understand you correctly, you're describing a sort of reactionless drive. According to mainstream Newtonian physics, it's literally impossible, since it violates Newton's Third Law of motion. Here is another article.

Reactionless Drive

yes but the equal opposite reacction would be the magnets repulsing eachother creating the spin, the more they spin the more they repulse eachother if that makes sense? could have a powerful magnet that doesnt generate the power but just spins in turn transferring the momentum to the other disc via magnetic repulsion making the other disc spin and gradually they would both reach a peak speed and eventually slow to a stop, its by no means constant but it would work for free to power a bulb or 2 id imagine, might have to purchase some stuff and expermient with magnets a bit

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   

I see what youre saying, but it now sounds a little like a perpetual motion machine.

Did you happen to catch the section on the EmDrive? That's actually very intersting. You should google it if not.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   
From what I understand you can create electricity with magnets and copper wire , and I've always had an idea of building a magnetic engine, similar to cogs and pins except with magnets. I see it being a perpetual machine in my minds eye, although the concept does seem to break laws. I do believe these two ideas could be an answer to, powering any type of vehicle. I am not even a layman when it comes to these subjects, so correct me if im wrong.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: amsterdamn87
From what I understand you can create electricity with magnets and copper wire , and I've always had an idea of building a magnetic engine, similar to cogs and pins except with magnets. I see it being a perpetual machine in my minds eye, although the concept does seem to break laws. I do believe these two ideas could be an answer to, powering any type of vehicle. I am not even a layman when it comes to these subjects, so correct me if im wrong.

yea i get what ur saying 1 magnet keeping the other 1 going and eventually the last magnet keeps the first one going once its operating?

bieng able to build stuff in your head is meant to be some sort of skill , einstein used to work alot out just by visualising , whatever the hman brain can conceive i believe can be built in practice, maybe we just dont possess the technological knwoeldge to put it in to effect at this current time though.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Literally just read about this.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: muckleduck
yea thats one aspect i hadnt thought of, they would no doubt use it to enslave us further , i think tesla was definitely onto something aswell regarding the free energy, look at the pyramids before they lost their gold cap
kinda spooky how it resembles a tesla tower at least in principle, the inner layer stones were of some sort of granite i believe? and limestone blocks on outer layer for insulation.

Maybe it was an ancient tower at an ancient continent in the past. Now moved because of plate tectonics? Like putting a tower on the north pole, and one on the south-pole. Then you have to put an isolated cable from the poles to equator, and you would have free energy, thanks to the magnetic properties of our earth? It would work, but im not sure it will be enough... And rather difficult to control due to solar flares?

the pyramids to me point towards some form of energy production, and if u consider all the coverups of quite alot of finds in egypt it starts to make some sense, to me anyways.

i also believe the curses and the deaths of some archealogists soon after leaving egypt are more to do with "hey they found some cool stuff, lets find out what it was , then kill them" scenario

the tablet with the heiroglyphs depicting flying craft resembling helicopters and planes we see today, also the small gold plane looking objects among other things but that kind of off topic :p

You need to read upon ancient Egyptology, and keep speculating. But im not sure that is where you will find an answer. As for the Helicopters on glyphs... its old stuff, interesting, but a dead end.
www.catchpenny.org...

alot of our history seems unknown to us , at least the general public anyways, i dont brelieve that those pyramids were built by a civilization inferior to what society is today, the matcs involved alone is astounding in the construction of these buildings, also pyramids appear all over the globe from different time periods also which leads to speculation, what was the purpose of these buildings that they all felt the need to construct them?

What astounding math? You could essentially lay the grounds of it all with a stone and a string...
Look up Scott Creighton here on ATS
www.abovetopsecret.com...

everything bioligical runs on electricity in some form, and energy can only be changed not destroyed so theres definitely some way to create this tech, just no1 has found out how to or they have and have been "silenced"

This is also dangerous. If you in some weay find a new form of energy, and do not understand it 100%, you could potentially poison the whole atmosphere for all of us, like som was very close to during the atomic race... This is why it has to be a joint effort, something the new world order could handle?

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   

I see what youre saying, but it now sounds a little like a perpetual motion machine.

Did you happen to catch the section on the EmDrive? That's actually very intersting. You should google it if not.

yea i will probably give that a google search 2moro, 5am here and ats is keeping me up
, only type of perpetual motion machine ive seen "work" is this one in video

i just cant see it producing enough energy to make itself worthwhile, maybe if built in larger scale and built upon the initial machine then perhaps it could be viable.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Maybe it was an ancient tower at an ancient continent in the past. Now moved because of plate tectonics? Like putting a tower on the north pole, and one on the south-pole. Then you have to put an isolated cable from the poles to equator, and you would have free energy, thanks to the magnetic properties of our earth? It would work, but im not sure it will be enough... And rather difficult to control due to solar flares?

You need to read upon ancient Egyptology, and keep speculating. But im not sure that is where you will find an answer. As for the Helicopters on glyphs... its old stuff, interesting, but a dead end.
www.catchpenny.org...

What astounding math? You could essentially lay the grounds of it all with a stone and a string...
Look up Scott Creighton here on ATS
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is also dangerous. If you in some weay find a new form of energy, and do not understand it 100%, you could potentially poison the whole atmosphere for all of us, like som was very close to during the atomic race... This is why it has to be a joint effort, something the new world order could handle?

yea it could be dangerous, but nothing ventured nothing gained
, and about the maths of the pyramids, i was meaning more to how the stones are layed according to eachother and the sheer weight of each block would mean moving them with such precision would b a very hard task, especially without a crane nearby :p, also the tops of the pyramids line up with orions belt, why i do not know but still for an ancient civilization u gotta hand it to them, i dont know any bricklayer in this day that could do that sort of work, especially when we look at the people that built the pyramids as bieng slaves.

alot of egypt doesnt make sense to me in regards to the history of the region, no mummies found inside those pyramids mean they had another purpose, the chambers inside most are only wide enough to crawl through.

also the mayans understanding of the universe astounds me, we only just caught up to them on some stuff, begs the question of how?

the universe is a strange place thats for sure , i dont think we have even touched the surface of what may be possible in the last 100 years our society has had such a tech boost it seems unfathomable to do in such a short period of time.

tesla did go to work for america didnt he and most of his tech is still highly classified i believe , not 100% on that though.

haarp is pretty interesting too, not done much reseach on it but i hear when they turn that thing on it has the potential to essentially draw all the electricity from the atmosphere and could earth itself in one hell of an explosion if it touches down on terra forma.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   

tesla did go to work for america didnt he and most of his tech is still highly classified i believe , not 100% on that though.

haarp is pretty interesting too, not done much reseach on it but i hear when they turn that thing on it has the potential to essentially draw all the electricity from the atmosphere and could earth itself in one hell of an explosion if it touches down on terra forma.

Tesla didnt' work for America. His vision was to bring electricity to all on earth for free. "Free", something greedy bastards cannot put a meter on, and so it was labelled communism!

Tesla had some crazy ideas, like sending electricity in the atmosphere. He was unaware of the radiation danger of this. Its possible... just remove the ozone layer for one... lake a gammy ray burst could do, and probably have in the past...

Haarp is afaik an atmospheric experiment, that can ionize a small patch of the sky, making it bounce radiowaves and such more efficiently using the atmosphere. I dont believe its a sinister experiement, just someone with ELF-ideas gone a bit crazy - again - think about the energy it would require, and the amount of space... But hey - nothing is impossible in my world... and greed can accomplish alot... sadly somehow.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Tesla didnt' work for America. His vision was to bring electricity to all on earth for free. "Free", something greedy bastards cannot put a meter on, and so it was labelled communism!

Tesla had some crazy ideas, like sending electricity in the atmosphere. He was unaware of the radiation danger of this. Its possible... just remove the ozone layer for one... lake a gammy ray burst could do, and probably have in the past...

Haarp is afaik an atmospheric experiment, that can ionize a small patch of the sky, making it bounce radiowaves and such more efficiently using the atmosphere. I dont believe its a sinister experiement, just someone with ELF-ideas gone a bit crazy - again - think about the energy it would require, and the amount of space... But hey - nothing is impossible in my world... and greed can accomplish alot... sadly somehow.

quite a few countries started developing the harp tech, its basically just a big arial with alot of power pumped through it, in theory though it could act as a grounding to bring all that energy crashing into one spot on the earths crust , could just be very unlikely to happen, same with the hadron collider creating a black hole scenario, t could happen but not likely to, am i right in thinkin teslas tech is classified in america now though? or parts of it just something id heard but never studiesdreally , most of my time studying physics was working out the lengths/thickness of cables and how much volt drop etc -.- lol quite mundane stuff more of a practical hands on type of guy, the thing u say about tesla putting energy out into atmosphere, i think that is basically what haarp is? or maybe what haarp was based off.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   

3 rings 1 inside the other 2 for the gravity and the third for x,y,z
forgot to add the word gyroscopic.
edit on 21-12-2014 by SpunGCake because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join