It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Babaji & Justice The League Of Superpowered World Gurus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   
www.kriya.org...://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahavatar_Babaji
www.cosmicharmony.com...
www.babajiskriyayoga.net...

I found some literature on Babaji the himilayian superhuman immortal guru and thought wow that sounds just like some of our favorite comics which have become all the craze within the last century. Perhaps comics and have been inspired by the divine in some way to seed and kindle thoughts of evolution deep in the soul of our civilization.

The more I learned about this immortal superman the more I draw similarities with our own comic book culture to think hey wait a minute the Justice League of Superhuman Gurus is exactly what they are talking about.

Its said that Babaji's spiritual state is beyond any humans comprehension.
He is an avatar, a divinely appointed medium of supernal blessings on the world.

The superheroic Babaji has transended duality and in his legends he is something like a superman of sorts.

The ancient indian texts called "Upanishads" have minutely classified various stages of spiritual advancement, powers of siddhi's or yogic superpowers, it has been said that Babaji has every power known in the ancient vedic texts.

Babaji is considered a siddha or perfected being and has progressed to beyond the flesh, in fact while living he has full power over life and death itself.

Babaji is beyond duality and is immune to the various illusions and thier reincarnational forces which bind a soul to a body.

As an avatar is Babaji isnt subject to the laws of physics we know of he is more like a comic book superhero than any man.

Babaji's body is said to be a pure being, visible only to whom he wishes, he can manifest as a light image, is free from any karmic debts to nature. He often teleports his League of Justice Gurus around the Himilayian mountains with ease.

His powers of manifestation are beyond human comprehension and he is able to shape reality itself to his merest whim.

The casual gaze may see nothing extraordinary in Babaji's form, however being light himself he casts no shadow nor makes any footprints on the ground according to his followers.

His innumerable superpowers are considered to be proofs of an lack of being beyond physical laws known to our current civilazations.

The deathless superhuman guru bears no marks of age on his body, which is under his complete control.

He is said to appear to be no more than a youth of about twenty five or so. His superhuman form is also superstrong, and radiates a divine glow.

Such a divine superman as Babaji knows the truth behind the illusion of life and death.

Babaji's mission in this world has been to assist in the evolution of the earth.

Babaji has been said to be in constant communion with Christ as well as other known or unknown earthly avatars of god or saints.

Together they with other saints and holy patrons are like the Justice League of Heroic Gurus. Much like our comic book icons, it wouldnt suprise me if these very ideas were planted into the human counsiousness by these gurus. To give humanity a greater sense of heroic justice to believe in. Works great for teaching kids morals!

Sending out evolving vibrations of spirtual redemption, these Justice Gurus have planned an evolution of salvation for this age.

They are most likely subtly influencing our physical, mental, spiritual, emotional, and technological progress as a world civilization.

The work of these Justice Gurus is to inspire the nations to forsake suicidal wars, racial hatreds, religious sectarianism, and the boomerang evils of materialism.

Being all knowing with his vast mental powers Babaji is well aware of the trends of our deluded modern times, especially of the influence and complexities of our Western civilization, and realizes the necessity of spreading the self liberations of yoga and meditation on the divine equally in the West as well as in the East.

That there is no historical reference to Babaji need not surprise us. The great immortal superman guru has never openly appeared in any century.

He does not do what he does for selfish gain, but instead for the good of human kind. If he went public people be in awe of his vast powers and would treat him like a the iconic hero superman and would sidetrack his divine mission of evolution.

This is due to misinterpretation which can be made by the glare of the public which in truth has no place in his millennial plans. He prefers to work behind the scenes manipulating events to bring about a more progressive outcome.

Like the singularity or BIG BANG, the sole but silent Power, Babaji the superhuman immortal works in a humble obscurity along with his Justice League Of Gurus.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Many think that the greatest of souls must have walked with the crowds as Jesus and Buddha did, but I have no doubt that Babaji is no less than these great avatars... he just chooses to play a different world role.

It has been said that Babaji was, in his most recent incarnation, no less than lord Krishna of ancient India. He was a perfected being 5000 years ago. It is also said that anyone who utters his name, with reverence, will attract an instant spiritual blessing - try it, you have nothing to lose!

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Just a thought, I wonder if spiritual morals could be seeded in popular hero culture by the Justice League Of Gurus. An interesting thought, that we as a society love these hero stories which also teach us to dream big and aspire to be like heroes ourselves.

It amazes me that our society has so many weapons of mass destruction which we have never used, could this be the holy saints and avatars seeding the thoughts to stop human kind from self destruction?

This video talks about morals in comics

The (Super)Power of Myth in Morality Construction

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
and thought wow that sounds just like some of our favorite comics which have become all the craze within the last century. Perhaps comics and have been inspired by the divine in some way

No, hoaxers like this "superman" have taken the idea from comics, and of course the gullible lap it up.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   
The infinate cosmic body of god known to have manifested in the Bagavad Gita has always interested me and I found this reference to it looking through some material on Babaji.

A man who was well versed in religious scriptures once came to Babaji Maharaj and wanted to know what was meant by the "cosmic body of God." Babaji rarely spoke and characteristically kept his silence and continued to sit quietly. But after a while he said: "Close your eyes and worship God for some time, and then open your eyes."

The man did as he was instructed. He closed his eyes and meditated on God for a while and then opened his eyes. As he looked around, everywhere he looked he saw Babaji Maharaj and everything he saw became Babaji Maharaj. Then Babaji said quietly: "No one can really define God by reading the scriptures."

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   

www.cosmicharmony.com...

I found some literature on Babaji the himilayian superhuman immortal guru and thought wow that sounds just like some of our favorite comics which have become all the craze within the last century. Perhaps comics and have been inspired by the divine in some way to seed and kindle thoughts of evolution deep in the soul of our civilization.

The more I learned about this immortal superman the more I draw similarities with our own comic book culture to think hey wait a minute the Justice League of Superhuman Gurus is exactly what they are talking about.

He is an avatar, a divinely appointed medium of supernal blessings on the world.

The superheroic Babaji has transended duality and in his legends he is something like a superman of sorts.

The ancient indian texts called "Upanishads" have minutely classified various stages of spiritual advancement, powers of siddhi's or yogic superpowers, it has been said that Babaji has every power known in the ancient vedic texts.

Babaji is considered a siddha or perfected being and has progressed to beyond the flesh, in fact while living he has full power over life and death itself.

Babaji is beyond duality and is immune to the various illusions and thier reincarnational forces which bind a soul to a body.

As an avatar is Babaji isnt subject to the laws of physics we know of he is more like a comic book superhero than any man.

Babaji's body is said to be a pure being, visible only to whom he wishes, he can manifest as a light image, is free from any karmic debts to nature. He often teleports his League of Justice Gurus around the Himilayian mountains with ease.

His powers of manifestation are beyond human comprehension and he is able to shape reality itself to his merest whim.

The casual gaze may see nothing extraordinary in Babaji's form, however being light himself he casts no shadow nor makes any footprints on the ground according to his followers.

His innumerable superpowers are considered to be proofs of an lack of being beyond physical laws known to our current civilazations.

The deathless superhuman guru bears no marks of age on his body, which is under his complete control.

He is said to appear to be no more than a youth of about twenty five or so. His superhuman form is also superstrong, and radiates a divine glow.

Such a divine superman as Babaji knows the truth behind the illusion of life and death.

Babaji's mission in this world has been to assist in the evolution of the earth.

Babaji has been said to be in constant communion with Christ as well as other known or unknown earthly avatars of god or saints.

Together they with other saints and holy patrons are like the Justice League of Heroic Gurus. Much like our comic book icons, it wouldnt suprise me if these very ideas were planted into the human counsiousness by these gurus. To give humanity a greater sense of heroic justice to believe in. Works great for teaching kids morals!

Sending out evolving vibrations of spirtual redemption, these Justice Gurus have planned an evolution of salvation for this age.

They are most likely subtly influencing our physical, mental, spiritual, emotional, and technological progress as a world civilization.

The work of these Justice Gurus is to inspire the nations to forsake suicidal wars, racial hatreds, religious sectarianism, and the boomerang evils of materialism.

Being all knowing with his vast mental powers Babaji is well aware of the trends of our deluded modern times, especially of the influence and complexities of our Western civilization, and realizes the necessity of spreading the self liberations of yoga and meditation on the divine equally in the West as well as in the East.

That there is no historical reference to Babaji need not surprise us. The great immortal superman guru has never openly appeared in any century.

He does not do what he does for selfish gain, but instead for the good of human kind. If he went public people be in awe of his vast powers and would treat him like a the iconic hero superman and would sidetrack his divine mission of evolution.

This is due to misinterpretation which can be made by the glare of the public which in truth has no place in his millennial plans. He prefers to work behind the scenes manipulating events to bring about a more progressive outcome.

Like the singularity or BIG BANG, the sole but silent Power, Babaji the superhuman immortal works in a humble obscurity along with his Justice League Of Gurus.

This is something a lot of westerners do not know about Eastern philosophy, specifically the path of yoga. They, including most Judeo-Christian people, don't have any comprehension of how deep and mystical esoteric Hinduism and yoga is.

Babaji, just like his supposed devotees like Paramahansa Yogananda, utilize the eight fold path of yoga to become one with the universe, open up their mind to the god gateway deep within, and manifest all kinds of superpowers (Sidis).

The whole idea basically runs that everything is interconnected energetically, and we are all drops in the ocean that is god. Everything is divine. And if one can clear the falsities of the mind, ego, and false separate self, they can access the godhood within and through becoming one manifest side effects such as Sidis.

I'm on the fence with this one if it is real or not. I studied this stuff for a long time, including going to India to stay in ashrams and conversing with various yogis. I also used to believe in the whole super power thing for a long time. I sought enlightenment. I meditated 2 hours a day. And I'm still here, lol. I did, however, learn a ton about philosophy, various views on things, and how tools such as meditation and yoga CAN help us to be more centered, aware, in tune, etc.

That doesn't mean someone out there hasn't transcended our normal human limitations and can manifest these powers, but I have yet to knowingly and personally meet one.

edit on 19-12-2014 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   

www.cosmicharmony.com...

Also, probably the best book explaining all of this, Babaji, and the true and ancient path of yoga is Autobiography of a Yogi, by Paramahansa Yogananda. Probably the most profound book I've ever read. And, westerners or anyone who isn't familiar with REAL yoga (not asana classes at the gym) will learn the overall philosophy through this book. Paramahansa Yogananda claims he met Babaji right? And he and his master Sri Yukteswar were said to have powers too, through their connection to the godhood within.

www.amazon.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

and thought wow that sounds just like some of our favorite comics which have become all the craze within the last century. Perhaps comics and have been inspired by the divine in some way

No, hoaxers like this "superman" have taken the idea from comics, and of course the gullible lap it up.

No, you are completely incorrect. Lol.

The yogis have been speaking of enlightened avatars, yogic superpowers, and all that for at least 2.5 millennia.

Comic books stole it if anything.

I would suggest learning more about other religions and philosophies.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

This is something a lot of westerners do not know about Eastern philosophy, specifically the path of yoga. They, including most Judeo-Christian people, don't have any comprehension of how deep and mystical esoteric Hinduism and yoga is.

Babaji, just like his supposed devotees like Paramahansa Yogananda, utilize the eight fold path of yoga to become one with the universe, open up their mind to the god gateway deep within, and manifest all kinds of superpowers (Sidis).

The whole idea basically runs that everything is interconnected energetically, and we are all drops in the ocean that is god. Everything is divine. And if one can clear the falsities of the mind, ego, and false separate self, they can access the godhood within and through becoming one manifest side effects such as Sidis.

I'm on the fence with this one if it is real or not. I studied this stuff for a long time, including going to India to stay in ashrams and conversing with various yogis. I also used to believe in the whole super power thing for a long time. I sought enlightenment. I meditated 2 hours a day. And I'm still here, lol. I did, however, learn a ton about philosophy, various views on things, and how tools such as meditation and yoga CAN help us to be more centered, aware, in tune, etc.

That doesn't mean someone out there hasn't transcended our normal human limitations and can manifest these powers, but I have yet to knowingly and personally meet one.

The yogis have been speaking of enlightened avatars, yogic superpowers, and all that for at least 2.5 millennia.

Love your imput and I thank you for shareing, we are all on the path, and we will all eventually get to the goal.

As to your point yes I agree and this was part of what I was thinking, if anything comic books are rehashed yogi powers with a bit of a change for our modern society.

I would recommend not giving up reguardless of our own situations in life, just keep on meditating, its not like theres anything else to do other than that.

Also Karma has alot to do with our current situation, perhaps not all from this life, could be multitudes or even infinate.

One thing I try to do is guide my own desires to be more progressive rather than mundane.

For example the desire to live in a world with non duality or a civilization that is already in a nondual state like a collective so to say.

Of course the various other karmas will be still there and will need to be worked out in time, but the big hurdle of duality vs non duality I think is the kicker. Another desire I try to think of from time to time is to live in a singularity of infinate love, yes the BIG BANG itself. To be one with the creaion of infinate universes yet in non duality sure would be nice. I believe the BIG BANG is happening in the atoms which make us up however we are uncounsious of it and continue on in our semi mundane lives. To be counsious of such an experience and live in a singularity society whatever such a thing may be would be amazing. Lastly I think on if the universe were dominated with that which is goodness or sattvic that sure would be nice, and would like to experience a place without evil and darkness. Guess those are the big three I try to think on, in kind of a three in one deal.

But thats just me in the mean time I do a bit of prayer and hope for the best and try not to expect too much that way I wont be dissapointed when there is no low hanging fruit lolz.

As to Babaji I believe in him and Yogananda as well as Sri Yukteswar, and would guess they are all in the League Of Justice Gurus shining down from the higher worlds guiding mankind through the centuries.

Its a bit of a downer watching society dumb itself down on a daily basis, but I think speaking of good things like enlightenment, and the fruits of its attainment help raise the vibration and bring our society closer to infinate love.

edit on 20-12-2014 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-12-2014 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I just had a thought about Babaji and thats if he was Krishna or is merged in Krishna then wouldnt that make him another incarnation of Vishnu. The very same Vishnu who has incarnated inumerable times to save the world, like the Rama Avatar of Vishnu incarnation then would be no different than the Babaji Avatar of Vishnu incarnation. Just an interesting thought, it sure would be cool if he was an incarnation of Vishnu.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   
According to Babaji he will remain with mankind forever working to motivate humanity towards evolution to discover our infinate possibilities and the glory of the divine within ourselves and seeing that same divine in our fellow beings.

An avatar lives in the omnipresent Spirit; for him there is no distance inverse to the square. Only one reason, therefore, can motivate Babaji in maintaining his physical form from century to century: the desire to furnish humanity with a concrete example of its own possibilities. Were man never vouchsafed a glimpse of Divinity in the flesh, he would remain oppressed by the heavy mayic delusion that he cannot transcend his mortality.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   
According to Yogananda's autobiography, Babaji has a divine avatar sister with countless superpowers just like her superman brother Babaji, she is known as Mataji (meaning "Holy Mother") she also is immortal and has lived throughout the centuries likened to a goddess. Her level of spiritual attainment is comparable to her brother's, meaning she has attained all the siddhis and powers of yoga, and the three bodies or worlds. She is said to live in a state of spiritual ecstasy beyond human understanding, somewhere underground likened to Agartha. She is said to be more beautiful and the only word to describe her is beyond lovely.

The mind wonders if characters like Wonder Woman and other heroes in our modern times were seeded by some of her pastimes in our ancient history.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 11:12 PM
link   
So this sounds great! He's got alot of anient knowledge stored away in the himilayas just waiting on humanity to be ready for it! The end of politics. . . . . . I wonder if such a thing will happen in my lifetime!

Babaji has remarked that deep within the Himalayas is an unimaginable storehouse of ancient texts just waiting for us. Babaji has also forecast the end of all the political 'isms' of the 20th century.

edit on 1-1-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

It appears to me that he has chosen to accept that he cannot achieve all possible desires, knowing that he cannot have his wants and knowing this in the absolute sense. Additionally, knowing that others can have what they desire, yet, knowing according to the doctrine, that they will also suffer for it.

The paradox that he can grant people their desires without a negative consequence is the facet of his benevolance that forms apart of his immortality.

A very interesting man.
edit on 2-1-2015 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-1-2015 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   
There are only those who are philosophers (thinkers) and those that are not. There is only thought and action. The 'specialness' of a person can only be measured in these ways. No human has yet been 'beyond human', though there have been many exceptional, remarkably, great humans.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   

There are only those who are philosophers (thinkers) and those that are not. There is only thought and action. The 'specialness' of a person can only be measured in these ways. No human has yet been 'beyond human', though there have been many exceptional, remarkably, great humans.

I doubt he would be considered anything like a human more like a god in my opinion, although he may look human or like whatever he wishes, according to his legends he is beyond human our human limitations.

Babaji can travel anywhere and anytime in the universe, it is also said that he sends specific instructions to his chosen disciples through birds. He's taught a chosen few how to discern birdcalls, and it may well be that the pigeon stridently cooing at your window is actually a messenger from Him.
A true wanderer, he is not to be found in any one place, whether in the Himalayas or elsewhere. Yet he is very much amongst us, whether it's in Mumbai, Delhi or London just as much as he is in Haidakhan ashram or Paris. He encourages devotees to strive for their highest destiny. Neither God nor an angel, Babaji is more like the atmik guru, or the inner light.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   

The Mahavatar is in constant communion with Christ; together they send out vibrations of redemption, and have planned the spiritual technique of salvation for this age. The work of these two fully-illumined mastersone with the body, and one without itis to inspire the nations to forsake suicidal wars, race hatreds, religious sectarianism, and the boomerang-evils of materialism. Babaji is well aware of the trend of modern times, especially of the influence and complexities of Western civilization, and realizes the necessity of spreading the self-liberations of yoga equally in the West and in the East.

Its good to know that there are higher intelligent forces out there sending vibrations to help humanity evolve.

Om shant shanti shanti. . .

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Found this very interesting video on Babaji

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   

BABAJI'S ATTAINMENT

One cannot really know who Babaji is, or even begin to conceive of his grandeur, without appreciating the culture of the Siddhas from which he has emerged. Rather than seeking an other worldly escape in some heaven, after realizing the presence of the Divine within, the Siddhas sought to surrender their entire being to It, and to allow It to manifest at all levels. They sought a complete transformation of our human nature.

Here is some more awesome information on Babaji the immortal superhuman cosmic world guru we all love to love!

Considering he is a siddha perhaps he and the rest of the Justice Gurus are guiding humankind to become siddhas as well.

Perhaps this world is destined to evolve tp become likened to an astral heaven similar to the heaven spoken of in Yoganandas book Autobiography Of A Yogi.

Maybe within our very lifetimes we may see this transformation take place!

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

Yeah I have been thinking the same thing......

top topics

join