It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beheading s old school .

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 02:27 AM
link   
www.9news.com.au...

Well what a bunch of innovative pricks . Beheading is apparently not good enough for Isis to get their point across . Isis seams to find new and innovative cruel ways to execute people that don't fit their radical view of Islam . Surely the man in the picture did not die as it looks like he was landing feet/bum first . But hey if that does not work we can finish him off by stoning . If i was the man accused i would point at my accusers and declare yes guilty , then swear i had sex with said accusers .

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 03:59 AM
link   
For such a long time, i believed that America is so power hungry that they invaded several countries for no reason. I'm starting to think that America is in fact their karma.

Look what at they are doing to poor people for no reason.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: palermoman

We get asked to do something about crimes like this all the time.

When we don't do something we get accused of not caring and of only wanting money.

When we do something we get accused of being murderers and only wanting money.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622
www.9news.com.au...

Well what a bunch of innovative pricks . Beheading is apparently not good enough for Isis to get their point across . Isis seams to find new and innovative cruel ways to execute people that don't fit their radical view of Islam . Surely the man in the picture did not die as it looks like he was landing feet/bum first . But hey if that does not work we can finish him off by stoning . If i was the man accused i would point at my accusers and declare yes guilty , then swear i had sex with said accusers .

Lets try DICK CHENEYS FAVORITE death by rectal feeding while being water boarded. Can you pick the last meal to be shoved up your a$$?

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

I am not sure what rectal feeding is and i am sure i really dont want to know ,although i can imagine . But it doesnt sound cruel enough for Isis .

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: palermoman

We get asked to do something about crimes like this all the time.

When we don't do something we get accused of not caring and of only wanting money.

When we do something we get accused of being murderers and only wanting money.

Are you part of military command or part of the particular branch of government funding the defence department palermoman? Whatever it is you sound like you are part of a V.I.P. crack team. I know it must be quite a responsibility and psychological burden to carry when your team receives requests to do something about these crimes knowing full well that your team are damned if they do and damned if they don't. By the way (whisper) I know you went to the moon. (shhhh!)

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Golden Rule

Space shuttle door gunner at you service.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   

I am not sure what rectal feeding is and i am sure i really dont want to know ,although i can imagine . But it doesnt sound cruel enough for Isis .

ISIS is just another construct of the Maya, the Matrix to keep you in fear and distracted from your REAL job which is to become enlightened, to free yourself from all of this madness... don't let them fool you, actually THEY are only fooling themselves because YOUR enlightenment is assured, the worst that they can do is to postpone it by a few seconds on the Cosmic scale. PEACE to you and yours.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE

ISIS is just another construct of the Maya, the Matrix to keep you in fear and distracted from your REAL job which is to become enlightened, to free yourself from all of this madness... don't let them fool you, actually THEY are only fooling themselves because YOUR enlightenment is assured, the worst that they can do is to postpone it by a few seconds of time and time is all part of the illusion.... so it really is a win, win for you and me. PEACE to you and yours.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   

ISIS is a band of criminals, murderers, pedophiles and rapist.

edit on 18-12-2014 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join