It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

cant post

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: whatnext21

Not related. That is caused by a null value in the last visit date field.

It's been that way since I can remember.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: whatnext21

That's just John Titor having a but of fun...

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
nvm, delete
edit on 12/12/2014 by NoRulesAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

That's just John Titor having a but of fun

Well someones gone and interfered with our timelines. We are really using some 486 processor and dial up...this is messed up. Wheres the sanity...what will I do this weekend without my ATS!. I have to get off my chair and walk out and smell the roses....Agghhhhhhh

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   
You must refresh in order to not lose your post. The re-submission will work.
I have noticed a tag being forced in the URL . Example: www.abovetopsecret.com/lsk9eek (Delete that crap after .com, and you will not get the 404 page. Also, I installed adBlock, and forced it to stop advertising when the 404 shows up. Something is amiss.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
The is malware somewhere forcing a bogus tag on the URL.

Do a Google on AboveTop, and click on the link that will show AboveTopSecret.com, and you get a URL that looks something like this: www.abovetopsecret.com... - This came from Internet Explorer. If you delete that "/MVR77", all is ok

I was able to show the advertisement to AdBlock, and told it to block the add on this page, and now you get a URL that does not have that tag on it. On ATS site, they have some advertiser causing problems, or outright malware.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I could'nt post either-BUT write your reply-and COPY it-then after you press sumit/post-and the timed out-thingy comes up,press back-it will revert to the previous page you were on-go to the reply cloud thingy-copy again,just in case-and post your copied reply.Press sumit/post-usually it does post your reply then.Just remember to copy each time,if it's more than a one or two-liner reply
edit on 12-12-2014 by Raxoxane because: typo:-D

edit on 12-12-2014 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Ya see,this is my copied reply here,and above.Tenacity,old fruit,tenacity wins the day

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join