It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Burning victim's last words could lead detectives to her killer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   
This is one of the most horrific things I've ever read. I can't imagine what kind of sick bastard is capable of this.

essica Chambers, 19, was found burning near her car that was also engulfed in flames. She was flown to a hospital in Memphis but later died. Early autopsy results reveal that Jessica died from severe burns that covered 98 percent of her body.

"When the fire department got there, she was walking down the road on fire," he said. "Only part of her body that wasn't burned was the bottom of her feet."

He continued as he held back tears, "They squirted lighter fluid down her throat and in her nose, and apparently they knocked her out. She had a big gash on top of her head."

In her last breaths, she may have sent investigators down her killer's trail.

"She told them, she told them, told him who done it," Chambers said.

Investigators won't say what Jessica said or release the chilling details about how she died.

Can't even imagine what the parents are going through right now. That has got to be one of the most heart wrenching things you could ever hear.

The only part of her that wasn't burned were the soles of her feet.

I really hope they catch whoever did this.

I'm surprised there seems to be so little coverage of this so far. I have a sneaking suspicion as to why.

Link

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   
theres another thread you just did with nothing in it... same heading?

let me read this now.

what the hell is wrong with people.
seriously.
there is not much a person could have done to deserve that.

edit on 12-9-14 by okamitengu because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

That's extremely horrible. She clung to life, through what must have been unimaginable agony, to hopefully point the finger at the person/people responsible.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: okamitengu

there is not much a person could have done to deserve that.

Short of pouring lighter fluid in someone's mouth, I can't think of anything.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   

My first thought was a romantic rival but it might be because I remember reading an article from earlier this year about a woman who burned her rival alive in China. If you Google "woman kills rival" you'll find some of the most disturbing, heinous crimes committed in recent times.
edit on 2014-12-9 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   
my sons mothers cousin(follow that) was 15 when she got burned to death.
she was hanging out at her house with 2 boys when the mom was not home. one of the boys strangled her to death with a shoe lace. then they stuffed her into a barrel and drug it to the back yard and lit her up.
stripped her clothes first and took off with the clothes after they lit her up.
they threw the bag of clothes into the dumpster behind a subway.
they just left her in the back yard in a barrel burning.

people are sick

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Huh. Good thought.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   
That's an awful story.
I just hope who ever did it gets what they deserve.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I don't know if this could be related to any of the riots and protests going on, but...I hope not....honestly, will all the media coverage on it, that was my first thought......But either way, I'm am not above an eye for an eye punishment when it comes to something like this.......Also, I kind of remember a case like this a few years back? A young blonde girl was found burned in a remote parking lot in a pile of tires. Does anyone else remember that? Maybe they're related....maybe not.
edit on 9-12-2014 by Meldionne1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
First of all, don't see how she could have spoken with her tongue burnt up. Someone didn't want her to talk.

And this is horrendous. And possibly ritualistic which would mean higher ups involved.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

First of all, don't see how she could have spoken with her tongue burnt up. Someone didn't want her to talk.

I was wondering about that too. Perhaps she was able to communicate in some other fashion.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Update. Looks like it was the boyfriend which doesn't surprise me at all.

The picture at the right is purportedly a recent selfie of Jessica Chambers kissing an unidentified male. It was posted on Facebook on December 7th by Teresa Fleming, a close friend of Jessica Chambers.

The parents of Jessica Chambers told media “she was not in a relationship.” Some of her friends have posted on social media that she recently ended an “abusive” relationship.

Fleming is alleging on social media that a suspect is in custody. Other friends are alleging that police are waiting to make extra sure they have the right person before releasing his name.

At least one of Jessica’s friends already declared that the murder was “domestic violence” on twitter.

Link

edit on 0920141220141 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Oh my god.

I pray for a cataclysm to end this brutality and the human race.

I couldnt read anymore because my heart was in pain.
edit on 12/9/2014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

I had a hard time reading it too. Really depressing. Looks like it happened again to another young woman that was sexually assaulted.
edit on 0920141220141 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   

No i didnt mean it like that at all i meant it in a literal way. but im going to remove it anyway.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

I didn't think so, we may not ever agree but I think you're a good guy, our brains are weird. It hurt my heart too man. Just despicable.

I'm wondering if it was done to inflict as much pain as possible, cover up evidence or both. I almost didn't post it because it gives me such a sick feeling, but I also don't want to see this sort of atrocity go unnoticed.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Even disagreeing i wouldnt want to hurt you.

Oh man, my problems are so small in comparison. Appreciate what you have.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Don't think so, whole body was burning except for soles of her feet.

Memphis is ancient mysteries and ritual sacrifice and that area has quite the history of this already. JC is her initials, and fire is a ritual for those trying to promote themselves.

To me it won't matter what is found out, or a race war, or any other thing they want to pin this on. There will be handlers behind the scenes. And I'm highly suspicious of the police, they usually like to raise in the dark ranks.

top topics

join