It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO footage in Guatemala is causing a stir

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I received this video for evaluation taped over a zoo in Guatemala by a person named
Manuel Lopez on November 30, 2014. Some people think this may be a drone or balloon
while others say it´s a UFO. I have not decided yet what this thing in the sky could be.
What do you think?

The report in this website
www.soy502.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Stay Puft Marshmallow Man....for sure!

Honestly....looks like a long balloon to me...contorting with the wind.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: free_spirit

For a minute there it looked like a flying wiener dog, lol. It Could be a wiener dog balloon! It's hard to make out what it is.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   

It's tough to call my assumption would be balloon but something stands out as odd to me.
At .50 on the video it appears to pause slightly then move quicker as its passing the tree , looks odd.

edit on 8-12-2014 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   

At one point it looked like a small plane coming towards camera and banking from right to left. Then it quickly started looking like a long balloon (the type you make balloon animals with), but then it kinda curled up. can't see how a balloon would contort like that on its own. Don't think its a craft, but certainly don't know what it is.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Thanks,for sharing. At one point it looks like a helicoptor, then a dinosaur balloon and at the end a swan? Some plastic floating on the tide...

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Honestly….looks like a long balloon to me…contorting with the wind.

Definitely borne on the wind.

I was thinking large laundry bag like you get from the dry cleaner.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Well the video has been edited, which is a pity, since the object has done a change of course which could indicate something light like a Tesco bag caught up in an eddy, and which we don't see.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
That's interesting...never seen anything do that in the sky, looks like it grew longer than reshaped itself, like some kind of albino flying snail..lol

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I'm going with "plastic bag floating in the wind" or something very similar.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   

What do you think?

What do I think?
I think that some people think this may be a drone or balloon while others say it´s a UFO.
You also say

I have not decided yet what this thing in the sky could be.

I HAVE decided what this thing in the sky could be. It could be, a drone, it could be a balloon, it could be a UFO. By UFO do we mean Unidentified Flying Object or do we mean Unidentified Floating Object?

You say you received this video for evaluation. Did you receive it from Mr. Lopez? If so did he give you any more information on the object of the video? Were there balloons on sale at the zoo of four legged animals or any other information upon which to develop an informed opinion?

In receiving this video for evaluation, was the person sending you the video sending it to you for evaluation because you are an expert or maybe just an amateur with a little more enthusiasm in deciphering seconds worth of fuzzy blotches that are either flying or floating in the sky? Has anyone involved in the shooting or promotion of this video added one whit of information more to accompany the video itself to help in an evaluation? If not then why might one re post it here or anywhere for that matter asking for opinions on it other than is it a drone, a balloon, or a whatever.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
At 48 seconds a black shape ( Guessing a Bug) comes into view & over takes the UFO (Balloon).

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

It's tough to call my assumption would be balloon but something stands out as odd to me.
At .50 on the video it appears to pause slightly then move quicker as its passing the tree , looks odd.

your right....it's a fake, it's just that at that particular spot in the tree, it moved with the camera...they didn't adjust the that one little part of it when they did the editing.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   

It does look a little strange, but could just be a vagary of camera focus and the trees, the thing is why would anyone want CGI that in, the old bag is doing just fine on it's own!

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Being that it was taken at a zoo, I would have to go with a balloon, the different looking shapes could be coming from the balloon turning giving the appearance of it changing shape.
Thanks Ed

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Hey smurfy
I did consider that and it may be so but watching it over and over I don't think that's it , the video is cut about quite abit but that last part just sticks out like a sore one to me.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
The music certainly adds an air of authenticity to the video.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Thanks for the share!

I must say i have seen plenty of differing catergories of UFOs over the years,but never this one!

It sort of reminds me of a unknown biological entity for lack of a better description..just speculation i can't really say.

I am of no doubt this is in the catergory of UFO and not a balloon etc.

Please check this link! this Guy has been videoing this exact kind of anomaly for a very long time and claims to be able to communicate with them,His collection of sightings is enormous to say the least! It's a shame He hasn't come on ATS, although He has had some grief at times on DTV so i'm sure ATS would be more intense.

www.disclose.tv...

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   

a reply to: smurfy

Hey smurfy
I did consider that and it may be so but watching it over and over I don't think that's it , the video is cut about quite abit

Yes, that's the main thing there are several edits!

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Looks to me like a Mylar plastic shopping bag caught up in nor easter wind currents, lofting it high into the sky whereupon it reflects the sunlight to give us this impression.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join