It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ancient alien narrative?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Well according to the ancient vedic texts they had the ability to fly using areoplanes and wage war on the moon. Interesting to say the least.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I have an open mind and I fully believe that we were visited in the past by an advanced race of ETs that helped shape mankind. Can I prove it? Nope. But I think its more than possible.

If I'm wrong, then Ancient man was a lot more technologically advanced than we ever knew.....

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
I have an open mind and I fully believe that we were visited in the past by an advanced race of ETs that helped shape mankind. Can I prove it? Nope. But I think its more than possible.

If I'm wrong, then Ancient man was a lot more technologically advanced than we ever knew.....

I think ancient humans could have been super advanced and due to this advancement they were able to traverse the stars, find divine ET's and look within to see the divine as well.

I think that the narrative commonly seen on the show ancient aliens that only aliens could have the technology to traverse the stars and build huge monuments is a false one.

Just because our modern society is disempowered and incapable doesnt mean all societies have been so incapable of the miaculous.

I believe the story of THE TOWER OF BABEL states that very premise, humankind had evolved too much and too fast after the floods which destroyed most of ancient huanity so they were again wiped out and dumbed down to believe they were limited, psychic communication lost, psychic abilities programed out of dna, and society set upon a path of duality and fear, not unity and love.

I believe that through non duality all truth will be revealed for in unity there is no enemy and there is no death.

It is my opinion that infinate parallel universes exist and all possibilities exist as well, for example a universe where there was no flood nor hinderance to humanity.

Due to our own delusion or karma we percieve this particular universe, doesnt mean others arent there.

Humanities eternal quest is to find the divine love within and see beyond the vieled illusion of duality.

It may take a few thousand years, or it may take a few years who knows we could already be ascended and not even know it yet.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join