It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ancient alien narrative?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I understand what you're saying and I like the whole ancient alien theory too. But you are right in not having that one piece of evidence to back it up. One day there might be, maybe there already is but we won't know. I came to this site for ancient civilizations and found stuff like this, so it's all very interesting.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: rowdyrich

Me too. It was the Ancient Aliens show which brought me here. I really liked the show, but I was a little annoyed that they never presented both sides of the story. So I came here searching for the other side of the story.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Thanks for info. I looked into the first book, The Extraterrestrial Vision, but some of the passages hidden within are DEEPLY disturbing and smell like a government psyop. First off, they say don't be worried about stories or encounters of humans who are present at alien abductions. They are merely aliens who look like humans. This is a red flag because now the government can abduct people and blame it on aliens under this pretense.

But there's much more. Much more pro big government and pro-NWO garbage.

“The service-to-self extraterrestrials [the bad ones] are trying to undermine your confidence in your government and in your future.”

“The idea that a worldwide conspiracy exists that is both diabolical and invincible is an idea that only self-servers would cook up and only service-to-self planets have ever managed to manifest. This is one of their favorite ploys. They have used it on other planets throughout their history, and now they are using it on you. Fortunately, it rarely works because self-servers lack the organization — not to mention the numbers — to imprison races with these ideas. This plot has only been successful on service-to-self planets, not ones that have as many servers as yours.”

“Once enough of you have shifted consciousness, the Pleiadians will help you set up a new world order that is fair, democratic, compassionate and non-hierarchical.”

“Much has been said about a world government by others, much of it controversial. What would a world government mean? Would it mean that Big Brother has come at last? Under your current consciousness, perhaps.”

I'll check out the others. The stuff on the spirit is kind of interesting tho.

Also, if anyone has a sci-fi book about ancient aliens and the agenda for humanity, pls let me know. It doesn't matter what the story or proofs are as long as it follows logical reasoning and is in the realm of possibility.
edit on 12/8/2014 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLegend

What I got out of these works...was the potential possibilities of reasonable explanations of who, why, when, where and what they were here for, where they may have come from, and why they even bothered with us.

Even though they are fictitious works, some of the races and intents the reader get exposed to in these...opens the mind.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
For one thing, the Annunaki weren't that far advanced beyond what humans are now. They were still using rocket technology to travel between planets and atomic weapons to wage war. Of course, this implies that they weren't coming from that far away. It also explains why they needed slaves to mine for gold. Their technology wasn't THAT far advanced. As far as having the "right" to tinker with genetics of Earth creatures, that was of no concern to them in the slightest. Who knows their reasons for wanting/needing so much gold? They were going to have it and with the least possible effort on their part. After several tries they finally came up with a race that was suitable for slavery. Their "failures" escaped and spread across the globe away from their creators and masters. Why do you think that black Africans have been the traditional "go to" race for slavery up to this very day? Why did they not spread across the globe as well? Black Africans aren't exactly alone though. How do you think the Spaniards were able to conquer and enslave Indian populations in South and Central America consisting of hundreds of thousands with a few hundred men? They were dealing with Indians who had been "tweaked" into a race that was easily enslaved. To this very day these former slaves use the names, speak the language, and practice the religion of their former masters. While, on the other hand, North American Indians were not so easily conquered or enslaved. But North America doesn't have the level of gold deposits that exist in Central and South America. This only considers the Earth visitations by the Annunaki, or whoever they were/are. Never mind the countless (millions or billions) of Earth visitations by the also countless alien species that have occurred over the course of Earths history for just as many reasons. a reply to: TheLegend

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Oudoceus

Where do you think they came from then? It had to be within our solar system in that case.

Do you believe the timeline that they came here 200,000 years ago?

Why did they leave? Isn't there more value to their civilization if they keep a permanent presence on Earth?

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Planet X, Nibiru, perhaps the planet that became the asteroid belt, who can say, or would say? The Sumerians were writing about actual events, not fables. 200,000 years is probably about right. Some never left and the others may return, if they still exist. If and when they do return it will not be happy times!a reply to: TheLegend

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oudoceus
Planet X, Nibiru, perhaps the planet that became the asteroid belt, who can say, or would say? The Sumerians were writing about actual events, not fables.

In fact, no Sumerain tale even mentions the Anunnaki. They called them the Anunna.

Additionally, most of the Anunna were born right here on Earth, and there is no story about any of them "coming down" from the sky, nor is there any Sumerian, Babylonian, Assyrian or other Mesopotamian cultural tale involving gods using humans to mine anything at all, and their "need" for gold is also never mentioned.

All that was made up.

Harte

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oudoceus
Planet X, Nibiru, perhaps the planet that became the asteroid belt, who can say, or would say? The Sumerians were writing about actual events, not fables. 200,000 years is probably about right. Some never left and the others may return, if they still exist. If and when they do return it will not be happy times!a reply to: TheLegend

Don't forget about Gozer.

Gozer was very big in Sumeria.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Either way, the entire AA subject is hard to prove and disprove. This is why I sit on the fence regarding it all. Believers and debunkers BOTH have agendas and sometimes, neither are good.

So its always best to keep an open mind on these subjects.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I really like the premise of this thread OP, S&F.

Unknown beings have always been here. I believe these unknown beings have inter-dimensional capabilities and we really don't know if they are from another planet in the Universe or if they come from an entirely different place all together.

So with your timeline, I wouldn't go straight verbatim from ancient mythology. However some ancient tribal or indigenous tales of direct contact with beings from the stars or any ancient cosmology that hints at some type of marvelous interaction with the stars could be actual ancient alien contact.

However other ancient mythology could be contact with inter dimensional unknown beings from the underworld, afterlife, or simply a different dimension/universe.

With our understanding of the Universe and where our space programs are going, one might say well what are the odds of us being visited? Combine this with our UFO sightings, abduction claims, near death experiences, ancient tales of the after life/underworld, ghosts, and spirits, and whatnot, and where does that leave you?

It could be a combination of both an interaction from beings from the stars and multi-dimensional beings.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Harte

If the Anunna (Annunaki) didn't originate from the heavens, where did they come from?

edit on 12/11/2014 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: game over man

Isn't a spirit/ghost a 5th dimensional being? They interact with pressure such as causing a room to be cold, as well as pass through solid objects (3rd dimension mastery), some exhibit instances of looped time (4th dimension) and they have a strong electromagnetic influence (EVP) that we can't perceive (5th dimension).

But you're right in that both have an influence with us.

I just want to know what the AA story is. Anyone who believes in this theory should have a story behind how it unfolded, right?

Like if I had to put it into a story: 40,000 years ago (since cave paintings began to appear at this time, and some of flying discs) alien explorers from a federation found Earth. There were only a few of them, so they found indigenous hominids and imprinted their DNA onto them to create servants, builders, miners, and farmers. This new breed was called the Adamu (modern man) and they were first created in Edin. The Adamu had a genetic predisposition for slavery and a 'follow' mentality. The aliens also altered the Adamu's reproductive cycle so they can propagate year-around and grow quickly in number as opposed to before. Similar civilizations, under thumb of the same group of aliens, were being created globally at the same time. The Adamu were taught of the homeworlds that the aliens came from by learning constellations, notably of Orion, Sirius, Draconis, and Taurus. Some of the aliens then bred with the Adamu, creating an Aryan-like race who became rulers/kings (demigods). The alien gods then....

I want a story/idea like that. I'm trying to wrap my head around how it might have happened and what, logically, aliens would have done if they did come here in our primitive past.
edit on 12/11/2014 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   
One guess is that there used to be alot of stargates open on earth to lots of other worlds. Various cultures like egyptians and chinese have stories of bridging heavens and the earth in various places.

At some point in time all that was shut down in some tower of Babel types of wars would be my guess.

Whatever force did the destruction was in my opinion responsible for the current group of humans which were seeded or modified to be the society we see here today.

I am guessing they were humans from another time line or something like that.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLegend

If the Anunna (Annunaki) didn't originate from the heavens, where did they come from?

See, the main one, Anu, is himself "the heavens."

He IS the sky.

Or, that's how he started.

His sons were born in Dilmun, right here on Earth. Obviously, the Earth had to be made first.

The rivers, mountains, valleys, etc. were being dug out and created by the gods when some of the lesser ones (the ones doing all the work) got tired of that crap. So they created humans to finish off the landscaping.

Somehow, Sitchin made this into mining for gold, but it wasn't that at all.

Harte

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLegend

People's imaginations.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I think it would be scarier if some of these e.d or e.t were our descendants many thousands of year later, ether observing us for their own questions of history, or other wise. Maybe even tampering with their ancestors view of things, or wiping out certain things that shouldn't be in the natural order of...watever.

Imagine if a whole bunch of future earthling going back in time stopping the Abraham religions or Christianity from spawning it many heads since it would possibly allow more technological progress without the confines of superstitions, conformity, and mental suffering as well as without the control or discipline for that matter to handle it.

Then next thing you know, their actions could of resulted in the creation of those things, and they were the fallen angels screaming "F**K", just because they wouldn't leave well enough alone, or knowing the universe, it counted on it.

edit on 11-12-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Also interesting to point out that alot of huge blocks were moved around and laser precision has been noted of some ancient buildings.

Also carving out the sides of mountains which happens to be a single solid stone.

Stuff like that makes one wonder.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
Also interesting to point out that alot of huge blocks were moved around and laser precision has been noted of some ancient buildings.

Also carving out the sides of mountains which happens to be a single solid stone.

No, it really doesn't. Every example of such can be accomplished using only the known tools available at the time, and is easily reproducable, should anyone have the desire to do so. There is zero evidence of "laser precision" anywhere in the archaeological record. Zero.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

Posts like this make me wonder if some people know anything what so ever about using the most basic of tools to create straight lines.

I honestly think that part of the problem is that many people today just don't use practical skills to make things anymore, and assume that the ancients were as physically inept and resourceless as they are.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join