It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally signed up!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Hello all. I have been a daily visitor to this site for years. At least once a day I've scanned through the 'headlines' in the new section. The other day I felt inclined to add my two cents to a discussion about how cashiers hand your change back these days, so I created a profile. Anyway, what brought me hear originally was my 17 year study of the JFK Assassination. I got hooked after a buddy convinced me to sign up for Jim Marrs JFK Course at UTA when I lived in TX. 50 something books and countless documentaries later here I am. Also a big fan of Sitchin and Von Daniken. Good to be on board finally!

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: XP100

Hello and Welcome aboard! Nice to have You join Us XP!!
Syx.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Welcome here mate!

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Welcome XP100

It's great to have you with us!

Now just pull up a cyber-chair...

...and sit a spell and we'll go through a few things that could be helpful to know.

First of all, as ATS is a big community and there are lots of forums, you might like to check out the Forums page and see what catches your eye. It will also give you some idea on where to put a new thread if you want to start one after you have your first 20 posts. (Oh, and regarding our 20-post rule, perhaps I should just add that besides giving new members a chance to settle in, it also helps in picking up the obvious spammers before they can wreak too much havoc.)

Because there are so many threads already, it's not a bad idea to do a search here before you eventually post yours. Okay, you won't always find an exact match, but it's helpful to check. You can also use it if you just want to find threads on a certain topic.

Here's some of the threads that are worth a visit early on:

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Important stuff!)
The ATS Freshmans Forum
and...
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

If you need help with anything, feel free to send a message to any of the staff. Just mouse over the “member” tag under any staff member's avatar, then click “send message”.

Also, if you see a post that you think is a problem under the T&Cs, then mouse over the poster's "member" tag like before, but this time click “ALERT!” and perhaps write a few words about why you've alerted it. The alert goes straight to staff (with a link to the post) and we'll look into it as soon as we can.

By the way, if you get “flags” on your thread, this is actually a positive thing! So don't worry if your thread gets “flagged”. The more flags, the better!

Anyway, have a good time and see you around the forums!

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   

JFK here

anyway, welcome aboard

edit on 5-12-2014 by Necrose because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rising Against
Welcome to ATS.

Welcome to ATS OP, and enjoy your fine adventures here. But as important, welcome back to ATS Rising Against (maybe you've been back awhile and I've missed your posts).

To the OP: Rising Against is the resident JFK thread-expert. I'd recommend you check out his best and brightest!
edit on 5-12-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   

XP100, welcome to ATS enjoy your stay

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   

See you around the forums!

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
A family member of mine closely followed the JFK scandal since it happened. She saved hundreds of news articles, magazines, news clippings, owned the Hollywood productions on VHS and so on and so forth. Through it all, after 40 years of dwelling on the JFK scandal all the way up until she passed on she still didn't know the truth behind what truly happened. Why was she so interested in the JFK scandal? I could only guess.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Asynchrony

In my case, I guess I love a good mystery. And, I simply find it fascinating that things like this happen in real life. When I started reading up on it in 1997 after knowing NOTHING about it other than he was shot, I quickly dismissed the 'Oswald did it' theory. Once I realized that I was so intrigued that a coup had taken place I couldn't stop reading. Between the years of 2006 to 2013, I was flying weekly for work (about 35 weeks a year), so I logged ALOT of flier miles and ALOT of JFK books!

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   

You deserve a beer after all that reading.

Welcome to ATS

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: restless genius

Thanks! And cheers!

top topics

join